Unanswered topics Active topics

Thank you from SHC Forum

SHC's visit to the Honda plant in Alor Gajah, Malaysia
VTECian
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Thank you from SHC Forum

Post by VTECian » Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:02 pm

SHC Forum, HPVOC and its members would like to extend their most sincere thanks to the following car clubs and persons for making the HPV possible:

1. Honda Malaysia Sdn Berhad for making this visit possible and taking care of the smallest detail to make our visit comfortable and memorable. It was reassuring and touching to see the HM staff standing at the exit of the Alor Gajah toll welcoming us after our long drive from Singapore. We also noticed countless number of HM staff on site to take care of the smallest details at A.Farmosa and at the plant itself. Thank you for the warm reception, the lunch, the gift to SHC as well as the goodie bag which each participant received.

2. TOVA and in particular Mr Wong KN. This is the first time that SHC has worked with Mr Wong and we are very grateful to him for giving SHC the opportunity to participate in this event with TOVA. HPVOC would be aware of the amount of time which Mr Wong spent with both HM as well as the rest of the organising committee to plan for this trip.

3. TeamCity who was in charge of parking arrangements at A Farmosa and in particular Tommy (TC-01) and Jimmy (Mars_TC-27).

4. JFFC and Jack (Redz_Jack, President). You would have seen Jack at the entrance of A.Farmosa.

5. Damion Chee from HAVOC (you would have seen him at the entrance of A.Farmosa, together with Tommy and Jack)

6. HCOC - LC Foo, Edward Foo, Eugene Ng, & Ashish.

7. Benny from the 8th Gen Civic Club

It was great to see the various car clubs interacting with each other on that day and we hope that this visit has built the foundation for future joint activities between our respective clubs.

Thanks once again and we hope to see you again soon.

Regards

HPVOC
Image Image

FD4M

Post by FD4M » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:01 pm

WongKN here, from TOVA, the 'instigator' and organiser for the event, using an id borrowed from Justin. :)

I want to say I am very happy to hear that everyone from SHC enjoyed the visit and also no complaints from anyone, at least here in the forum ! :D SHC is by far the most cooperative and most appreciative club I worked with for this event. My only regret is not being able to meet everyone of you during the visit. At the carpark, I had to take over at last minute notice because my main parking committee had to attend to something. Then in the welcoming ceremony and lunch, HM gave me a full itenarry of things to do - I am sure you guys saw the number of times I had to go up on stage. I wished I had more time to interact with more of you guys, to say hi and to get to know you. Maybe in the future.

Rest assured that for future events that I am planning to organise, SHC will feature prominently in my plans.

napier
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by napier » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:20 pm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

FD4M

Post by FD4M » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:54 am

Thanks Napier !!!
Can you send me the full res version of the photo. My camera batteries died on me on the day so I didn't have a chance to take any photos of myself. Plus I was too involved in the ceremonies to take photos. So any photos of the event is very much appreciated.