Unanswered topicsActive topics

SHC's 20,000th member

Strictly for the announcement of important news only !
eeee78
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 32778
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004
Location: Fortune Island
Contact:

Postby eeee78 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:55 pm

Now, any gift for being the top poster?
TCSS Emperor!
讲鸟è¯

User avatar
MCDS
Civic ES/EU/EP Moderator
Civic ES/EU/EP Moderator
Posts: 7871
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004
Location: Somewhere... out there.....

Postby MCDS » Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:36 pm

top boh leow poster gets autographed smilie stamp. collect from me. on 29 Feb 2007 at West Coast Mac meetup. I will provide a Race Queen to service you*



*Terms and conditions apply

User avatar
guoming``
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 5414
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004
Location: Western Part of Sg
Contact:

Postby guoming`` » Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:00 pm

MCDS wrote:top boh leow poster gets autographed smilie stamp. collect from me. on 29 Feb 2007 at West Coast Mac meetup. I will provide a Race Queen to service you*



*Terms and conditions apply


haha... terms and conditions... worried liao.. :lol: :lol:
Expect for the unexpected.

eeee78
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 32778
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004
Location: Fortune Island
Contact:

Postby eeee78 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:50 pm

MCDS wrote:top boh leow poster gets autographed smilie stamp. collect from me. on 29 Feb 2007 at West Coast Mac meetup. I will provide a Race Queen to service you*



*Terms and conditions apply
the date wrong bo? :lol:
TCSS Emperor!

讲鸟è¯

eeee78
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 32778
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004
Location: Fortune Island
Contact:

Postby eeee78 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:51 pm

guoming`` wrote:
MCDS wrote:top boh leow poster gets autographed smilie stamp. collect from me. on 29 Feb 2007 at West Coast Mac meetup. I will provide a Race Queen to service you*



*Terms and conditions apply


haha... terms and conditions... worried liao.. :lol: :lol:
no scare! :twisted:
TCSS Emperor!

讲鸟è¯

User avatar
guoming``
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 5414
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004
Location: Western Part of Sg
Contact:

Postby guoming`` » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:56 pm

eeee78 wrote:
MCDS wrote:top boh leow poster gets autographed smilie stamp. collect from me. on 29 Feb 2007 at West Coast Mac meetup. I will provide a Race Queen to service you*



*Terms and conditions apply
the date wrong bo? :lol:


he means 3 yrs later la.. :lol: :lol:
Expect for the unexpected.

User avatar
guoming``
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 5414
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004
Location: Western Part of Sg
Contact:

Postby guoming`` » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:56 pm

eeee78 wrote:
guoming`` wrote:
MCDS wrote:top boh leow poster gets autographed smilie stamp. collect from me. on 29 Feb 2007 at West Coast Mac meetup. I will provide a Race Queen to service you*



*Terms and conditions apply


haha... terms and conditions... worried liao.. :lol: :lol:
no scare! :twisted:


steady la.. :wink:
Expect for the unexpected.

eeee78
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 32778
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004
Location: Fortune Island
Contact:

Postby eeee78 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:39 pm

guoming`` wrote:
eeee78 wrote:
MCDS wrote:top boh leow poster gets autographed smilie stamp. collect from me. on 29 Feb 2007 at West Coast Mac meetup. I will provide a Race Queen to service you*



*Terms and conditions apply
the date wrong bo? :lol:


he means 3 yrs later la.. :lol: :lol:
2007 leh!
TCSS Emperor!

讲鸟è¯

eeee78
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 32778
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004
Location: Fortune Island
Contact:

Postby eeee78 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:40 pm

guoming`` wrote:
eeee78 wrote:
guoming`` wrote:
MCDS wrote:top boh leow poster gets autographed smilie stamp. collect from me. on 29 Feb 2007 at West Coast Mac meetup. I will provide a Race Queen to service you*



*Terms and conditions apply


haha... terms and conditions... worried liao.. :lol: :lol:
no scare! :twisted:


steady la.. :wink:
I attached liao...

PS: Seriously we are gonna TCSS here ah?
TCSS Emperor!

讲鸟è¯

User avatar
guoming``
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 5414
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004
Location: Western Part of Sg
Contact:

Postby guoming`` » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:38 pm

eeee78 wrote:
guoming`` wrote:
eeee78 wrote:
guoming`` wrote:
MCDS wrote:top boh leow poster gets autographed smilie stamp. collect from me. on 29 Feb 2007 at West Coast Mac meetup. I will provide a Race Queen to service you*



*Terms and conditions apply


haha... terms and conditions... worried liao.. :lol: :lol:
no scare! :twisted:


steady la.. :wink:
I attached liao...

PS: Seriously we are gonna TCSS here ah?


we start at fd folder... :wink:
Expect for the unexpected.

eeee78
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 32778
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004
Location: Fortune Island
Contact:

Postby eeee78 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:18 pm

guoming`` wrote:
eeee78 wrote:
guoming`` wrote:
eeee78 wrote:
guoming`` wrote:
MCDS wrote:top boh leow poster gets autographed smilie stamp. collect from me. on 29 Feb 2007 at West Coast Mac meetup. I will provide a Race Queen to service you*



*Terms and conditions apply


haha... terms and conditions... worried liao.. :lol: :lol:
no scare! :twisted:


steady la.. :wink:
I attached liao...

PS: Seriously we are gonna TCSS here ah?
here cannot meh? :roll:

we start at fd folder... :wink:
TCSS Emperor!

讲鸟è¯

User avatar
guoming``
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 5414
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004
Location: Western Part of Sg
Contact:

Postby guoming`` » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:06 pm

[quote="eeee78"] here cannot meh? :roll: [quote]
Expect for the unexpected.

User avatar
DIRT22
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 3101
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004
Location: North
Contact:

Postby DIRT22 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:49 pm

No, here cannot... :x :lol:
ImageImage

eeee78
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 32778
Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004
Location: Fortune Island
Contact:

Postby eeee78 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:08 am

DIRT22 wrote:No, here cannot... :x :lol:
orh...sorry
TCSS Emperor!

讲鸟è¯

User avatar
DIRT22
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 3101
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004
Location: North
Contact:

Postby DIRT22 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:19 am

:lol:
ImageImage


Return to “SHC Announcement”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests