Unanswered topics Active topics

Thanks To VTECian, KCLEO, Fatelmo & EKen4!

SHC's visit to the Honda plant in Alor Gajah, Malaysia
VTECian
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by VTECian » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:44 pm

HPVOC would like to specially thank dedric08, the sweeper car of Convoy 2 for going beyond the call of duty and making sure that all convoy members arrived safely at the meeting point.

Great job Dedric!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Image Image

dedric08
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by dedric08 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:47 pm

Hahahahaa........ Nothing to it lah President Vtecian......... Hahahahahaaaa...........

VTECian
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by VTECian » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:55 pm

dedric08 wrote:Hahahahaa........ Nothing to it lah President Vtecian......... Hahahahahaaaa...........
What president?!!! :doh:

I was quite worried whether you would make it in time. Such a relief when I saw your car turning in! :pray:
Image Image

dedric08
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by dedric08 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:58 pm

VTECian wrote:
dedric08 wrote:Hahahahaa........ Nothing to it lah President Vtecian......... Hahahahahaaaa...........

I was quite worried whether you would make it in time. Such a relief when I saw your car turning in! :pray:
Hahahahaaa......... So many things to look out for after convoy 2 disappear from my view............. Roads......... Cars............. Fog.............. making sure the car behind me is not lagging too far.............. Making sure I am looking at the correct car...............

Hahahahahaaaa................ I tried to make him go not too slow lor............ Always make sure when the car is OK then will pick up speed again to make up for lost time......... Kekekekeeee..............

cl7teckie
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by cl7teckie » Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:50 pm

Thanks to everyone who has made this trip possible...It was a eye opener...sad that we cannot view the engine assembly line.

BTW, hope din scare anyone when we were overtaking....especially there was this crazy Mitsubishi Chariot ...showing off or what,...
Pls dont ask me for wkshop, as I know none...I only know it is safer and faster to fix cars on my own.

FinalDay
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!

Post by FinalDay » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:02 pm

dedric08 wrote:
VTECian wrote:

Hahahahaaa......... So many things to look out for after convoy 2 disappear from my view............. Roads......... Cars............. Fog.............. making sure the car behind me is not lagging too far.............. Making sure I am looking at the correct car...............

Hahahahahaaaa................ I tried to make him go not too slow lor............ Always make sure when the car is OK then will pick up speed again to make up for lost time......... Kekekekeeee..............
well done...so proud of u :lol:

leave no man behind :lol:

dedric08
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by dedric08 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:11 pm

FinalDay wrote:
dedric08 wrote:
VTECian wrote: What president?!!! :doh:

well done...so proud of u :lol:

leave no man behind :lol:
Think tat will be the last resort to do...... But as long as his car still in drivable condition, should not give up......... At most pace will be slower nia mah.........

VTECian
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by VTECian » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:18 pm

dedric08 wrote:
Think tat will be the last resort to do...... But as long as his car still in drivable condition, should not give up......... At most pace will be slower nia mah.........
Well said! In the end everyone made it safely for the plant visit and in good time too. HPVOC's primary concern was safety (both for our members and their belongings) and thankfully that has been achieved. :D
Image Image

cl7teckie
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by cl7teckie » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:20 pm

VTECian wrote: Well said! In the end everyone made it safely for the plant visit and in good time too. HPVOC's primary concern was safety (both for our members and their belongings) and thankfully that has been achieved. :D
I din reach home safely leh :cry: :cry: how??
Pls dont ask me for wkshop, as I know none...I only know it is safer and faster to fix cars on my own.

dedric08
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by dedric08 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:23 pm

VTECian wrote: Well said! In the end everyone made it safely for the plant visit and in good time too. HPVOC's primary concern was safety (both for our members and their belongings) and thankfully that has been achieved. :D
President....... You still owe me something............ :twisted: :twisted:

VTECian
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by VTECian » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:25 pm

cl7teckie wrote:
Huh what happened to you? You left early right? Our main convoy reached back safe and sound. :shock:
Image Image

VTECian
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by VTECian » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:26 pm

dedric08 wrote: President....... You still owe me something............ :twisted: :twisted:
Oh yeah, thanks for reminding. I email Tommy now. :oops:
Image Image

cl7teckie
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by cl7teckie » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:29 pm

VTECian wrote:
cl7teckie wrote:
Huh what happened to you? You left early right? Our main convoy reached back safe and sound. :shock:
Don't worry about ....kena wack by a bus in JB .... :cry: signz ...

deanlim
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by deanlim » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:32 pm

cl7teckie wrote:
:shock: what happen ..... :(

regards

cl7teckie
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by cl7teckie » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:35 pm

deanlim wrote:
cl7teckie wrote:
:shock: what happen ..... :(

regards
It is just a case of me stopping at a traffic light and and bus just came from behind and wreck into me lor ...the sighz is because it is a JB bus ..so claim going to be darm long....