Unanswered topics Active topics

Thanks To VTECian, KCLEO, Fatelmo & EKen4!

SHC's visit to the Honda plant in Alor Gajah, Malaysia
dedric08
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by dedric08 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:37 pm

VTECian wrote:
dedric08 wrote: President....... You still owe me something............ :twisted: :twisted:
Oh yeah, thanks for reminding. I email Tommy now. :oops:
Hahahahaa............. President...... Thank you very very much...... Anyway, I already manage to get in contact with PPL from Team City liao..... In fact will be going over to collect the item this coming Thursday......... Kekekekekekeeee...... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

dedric08
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by dedric08 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:37 pm

cl7teckie wrote:
deanlim wrote:
cl7teckie wrote:
Don't worry about ....kena wack by a bus in JB .... :cry: signz ...
:shock: what happen ..... :(

regards
It is just a case of me stopping at a traffic light and and bus just came from behind and wreck into me lor ...the sighz is because it is a JB bus ..so claim going to be darm long....
Wah sey........ Damage bad or not???? But most important is you are OK bro.........

VTECian
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by VTECian » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:41 pm

cl7teckie wrote:
VTECian wrote:
cl7teckie wrote: I din reach home safely leh :cry: :cry: how??
Huh what happened to you? You left early right? Our main convoy reached back safe and sound. :shock:
Don't worry about ....kena wack by a bus in JB .... :cry: signz ...
Gosh! That's really unlucky. Thank goodness you're OK! Managed to drive back home I hope? :shock:
Image Image

deanlim
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by deanlim » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:43 pm

cl7teckie wrote: It is just a case of me stopping at a traffic light and and bus just came from behind and wreck into me lor ...the sighz is because it is a JB bus ..so claim going to be darm long....
:( is the damage bad :?: :?:

regards

VTECian
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by VTECian » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:43 pm

dedric08 wrote:
VTECian wrote:
dedric08 wrote: President....... You still owe me something............ :twisted: :twisted:
Hahahahaa............. President...... Thank you very very much...... Anyway, I already manage to get in contact with PPL from Team City liao..... In fact will be going over to collect the item this coming Thursday......... Kekekekekekeeee...... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Why every reply must use the name President huh!!! :evil:

Contacted them liao then still ask me to contact them!!! :wall:
Image Image

dedric08
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by dedric08 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:46 pm

VTECian wrote:
dedric08 wrote:
VTECian wrote: Oh yeah, thanks for reminding. I email Tommy now. :oops:
Why every reply must use the name President huh!!! :evil:

Contacted them liao then still ask me to contact them!!! :wall:
Hahahahaaa........... OOpppsss.......... Big boss angry liaozzzz.............. Sorry big bosss............ Me dun call you "P" liao if you dun like........ Muahahahahaaa........

Actually just manage to contact with the seller lah.......... And written to Tommy but he nv got back to me mah........ Guess he is occupied with something lah......... Anyway, thank you for taking the time to write him an email............. :lol: :lol: :lol:

fatelmo
East Deviants Moderator
East Deviants Moderator

Post by fatelmo » Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:57 pm

VTECian wrote:
i also want

VTECian
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by VTECian » Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:01 pm

dedric08 wrote:
Hahahahaaa........... OOpppsss.......... Big boss angry liaozzzz.............. Sorry big bosss............ Me dun call you "P" liao if you dun like........ Muahahahahaaa........

Actually just manage to contact with the seller lah.......... And written to Tommy but he nv got back to me mah........ Guess he is occupied with something lah......... Anyway, thank you for taking the time to write him an email............. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Already call so many times until no difference liao!!! Haha, so long as I don't get kicked out of the forum then not so bad. :lol:

Looks like ED "F" boss is also looking for the item, maybe you can buy together with him? :wink:
Image Image

VTECian
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by VTECian » Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:02 pm

fatelmo wrote:
VTECian wrote:
i also want
Please contact dedric08. :whistle
Image Image

dchaser
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by dchaser » Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:35 pm

dedric08 wrote: Hahahahaaa........... OOpppsss.......... Big boss angry liaozzzz.............. Sorry big bosss............ Me dun call you "P" liao if you dun like........ Muahahahahaaa........

if u need any stuff from KL, ask TC in their forum much faster ;)
http://www.teamcity.rules.it/

cl7teckie
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by cl7teckie » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:47 pm

VTECian wrote: Gosh! That's really unlucky. Thank goodness you're OK! Managed to drive back home I hope? :shock:
Ya lor ...just abt to hit home already...then kena this...take another 2 more hours at the traffic police HQ ....car drivable so no problem ...

dedric08 wrote: Wah sey........ Damage bad or not???? But most important is you are OK bro.........
Yes...I am okie ...

deanlim wrote: :( is the damage bad :?: :?:

regards
The bumper, the truck lip totally goner...the support beam just behind the bumper sure gone also ...luckily, none of the light are hit... The bus stopped in time.
Pls dont ask me for wkshop, as I know none...I only know it is safer and faster to fix cars on my own.

deanlim
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by deanlim » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:51 pm

cl7teckie wrote:

regards
The bumper, the truck lip totally goner...the support beam just behind the bumper sure gone also ...luckily, none of the light are hit... The bus stopped in time.
:think: like that how u claim :?: :?:

cl7teckie
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by cl7teckie » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:59 pm

VTECian wrote:
fatelmo wrote:
VTECian wrote: Oh yeah, thanks for reminding. I email Tommy now. :oops:
i also want
Please contact dedric08. :whistle
Err....what's the interesting garget here??...Pls don't tell me is that "clasical music" siren
Pls dont ask me for wkshop, as I know none...I only know it is safer and faster to fix cars on my own.

cl7teckie
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by cl7teckie » Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:01 pm

deanlim wrote:
cl7teckie wrote:

regards
:think: like that how u claim :?: :?:
Just do a 3rd party claim against the bus lor ....just that it takes more time and effort!!

fatelmo
East Deviants Moderator
East Deviants Moderator

Post by fatelmo » Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:33 pm

cl7teckie wrote:Err....what's the interesting garget here??...Pls don't tell me is that "clasical music" siren
that is out dated stuff liao, looking for sth more cool, right dedric