Q&A

SHC's visit to the Honda plant in Alor Gajah, Malaysia
junning
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Re: Q & A

Post by junning » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:51 pm

Hi VTECian,

Any idea we'll be seeing the production of which Honda model?

Junning

floser75
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by floser75 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:40 am

Taikyu wrote:
junning wrote:Hi,

As "Buses have been chartered to ferry us to and from A. Farmosa to the plant." , I think "Please lock your handphones in your car." may not be wise. And some of us may like to bring our cameras along for group photo taking outside the restricted factory floor.

Suggested a group consolidation of handphones & camera for safe keeping just before we enter the restricted factory floor.

Junning
oh, this mean our cars are not parked in the safety of the Honda plant? :?
is the "A. Farmosa" a safe place? what kind of security measures has been taken to ensure the safety of our precious Hondas? does "handing over of car to carpark warden" mean we dun get the park the cars ourselves?

please bear with me ... as the rate of car thief is really much higher than wat we are experienced with, juz hope there will be concrete steps taken to ensure everyone can go back safely .. with all their properties
May I suggest if possible, we park our cars bumper to bumper, door to door such that car thieves will hav a hard time trying to steal our cars?
:wink:

dedric08
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by dedric08 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:44 am

floser75 wrote:
Taikyu wrote:
junning wrote:Hi,

As "Buses have been chartered to ferry us to and from A. Farmosa to the plant." , I think "Please lock your handphones in your car." may not be wise. And some of us may like to bring our cameras along for group photo taking outside the restricted factory floor.

Suggested a group consolidation of handphones & camera for safe keeping just before we enter the restricted factory floor.

Junning
oh, this mean our cars are not parked in the safety of the Honda plant? :?
is the "A. Farmosa" a safe place? what kind of security measures has been taken to ensure the safety of our precious Hondas? does "handing over of car to carpark warden" mean we dun get the park the cars ourselves?

please bear with me ... as the rate of car thief is really much higher than wat we are experienced with, juz hope there will be concrete steps taken to ensure everyone can go back safely .. with all their properties
May I suggest if possible, we park our cars bumper to bumper, door to door such that car thieves will hav a hard time trying to steal our cars?
Then who will want to be the one parking outside the whole lot????

cl7teckie
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by cl7teckie » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:51 am

dedric08 wrote:
All the goodie lock transfer to the "poor chap" loh ...Steering wheel lock, gear shift lock and chain the wheels to the next chap ...I am sure would-be thief will be super detered....If still cannot, you know what I did b4...KNN, take out the ECU...hahaha ..

cl7teckie
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by cl7teckie » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:02 pm

Saw the update on meeting up at A.Formosa. I tot all SHC MUST meet at AK-RR ...unless you talking abt some who register with TOVA?

VTECian
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by VTECian » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:11 pm

cl7teckie wrote:Saw the update on meeting up at A.Formosa. I tot all SHC MUST meet at AK-RR ...unless you talking abt some who register with TOVA?
Well, if anyone misses the SHC convoy at AK-RR then they will have to proceed to A.Farmosa directly and hope to be allowed in. And yes, we have 2 members who registered directly with TOVA who will need to know the location.

Will have to trouble you to be one of the wardens for the tour. Hope that's ok with you?
Image Image

VTECian
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by VTECian » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:41 pm

junning wrote:Hi VTECian,

Any idea we'll be seeing the production of which Honda model?

Junning
We don't know. It depends on which car is being assembled at that time. :wink:
Image Image

stylomilo
Civic EF/EG/EK Moderator
Civic EF/EG/EK Moderator

Post by stylomilo » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:38 am

3 more days!

Yippie!
One should love animals.
They are so tasty.

VTECian
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by VTECian » Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:47 pm

dedric08 wrote:
floser75 wrote:
Taikyu wrote: oh, this mean our cars are not parked in the safety of the Honda plant? :?

We understand that A.Farmosa Resort will be providing the security for our cars while they are parked there. I have never been to A.Farmosa Resort so I do not know the extent and effectiveness of the security.
Image Image

cl7teckie
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by cl7teckie » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:54 am

Errr....so, I received an SMS on the updated time for 2nd link. Any change in the meet up time at AK-RR ?? At least for the three who is not meeting at 2nd link.
Pls dont ask me for wkshop, as I know none...I only know it is safer and faster to fix cars on my own.

EKen4
S2000 Moderator
S2000 Moderator

Post by EKen4 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:18 am

cl7teckie wrote:Errr....so, I received an SMS on the updated time for 2nd link. Any change in the meet up time at AK-RR ?? At least for the three who is not meeting at 2nd link.
hi cl7teckie, we are aiming to arrive at the RR at about 7.15am.

cl7teckie
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by cl7teckie » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:26 am

EKen4 wrote:
cl7teckie wrote:Errr....so, I received an SMS on the updated time for 2nd link. Any change in the meet up time at AK-RR ?? At least for the three who is not meeting at 2nd link.
ETD from RR?
Pls dont ask me for wkshop, as I know none...I only know it is safer and faster to fix cars on my own.

VTECian
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by VTECian » Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:25 pm

cl7teckie wrote:
EKen4 wrote:
ETD from RR?
Refer to Updated Information Announcement for the schedule. We will form up to leave R&R Restoran Jejantas Ayer Keroh for Alor Gajah at 0750hrs. See you! :D
Image Image

EKen4
S2000 Moderator
S2000 Moderator

Post by EKen4 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:38 pm

subzeros wrote:
VTECian wrote:That's right. Thanks SW. :wink:
That is right as well!!!! :D :D :D :D
Do you happen to realise the age of the post you are replying to? Or are you clocking post to advertise "quotz? Not saying that you are, but kindly edit your signature. The forum maintains strict rules on advertising.

Thank you and regards.