Unanswered topicsActive topics

2007 SHC Forum decal colour - GOLD!

SHC official merchandise

2007 SHC Forum decal colour

Poll ended at Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:29 pm

Gold
98
41%
Lime Green
24
10%
Orange
49
21%
Purple
28
12%
Pink
38
16%
 
Total votes: 237

User avatar
burpz
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut
Posts: 3374
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006
Location: East

Postby burpz » Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:22 am

VTECian wrote:
WarbladeR wrote:Well done guys... look forward to the decal is there a sneek preview of it?
hehe btw any chance of getting the red decal is there gonna be a remake of that "Special" decal?

Cheers

WarbladeR :mrgreen:


Hi, here's a sneak preview of the 2007 decal as requested. You can buy it at the Nov meetup.

Image


wow... looks SWEE!! 8)

User avatar
VTECian
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 3543
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004

Postby VTECian » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:33 am

burpz wrote:
VTECian wrote:
WarbladeR wrote:Well done guys... look forward to the decal is there a sneek preview of it?
hehe btw any chance of getting the red decal is there gonna be a remake of that "Special" decal?

Cheers

WarbladeR :mrgreen:


Hi, here's a sneak preview of the 2007 decal as requested. You can buy it at the Nov meetup.

Image


wow... looks SWEE!! 8)


Not just looks, it IS swee! :D
Image
Image Image

User avatar
guoming``
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 5414
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004
Location: Western Part of Sg
Contact:

Postby guoming`` » Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:37 am

chio... 8) thanks mods..
Expect for the unexpected.

User avatar
ay0mz
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line
Posts: 1576
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005
Location: Chinciapor

Postby ay0mz » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:39 am

Probably if the wordings are in red, it wud me more chio?? :wink:
Image

~ dR|vE L|ke HeLL & YoU'LL bE tHeRe ~

Damian
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2006
Location: singapore
Contact:

Postby Damian » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:03 am

Hi, I am new member, when is the meet up ? Can i know the cost of the shc decal? :)

EG6stanley
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 20892
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004
Location: Check My Avatar

Postby EG6stanley » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:13 am

Damian wrote:Hi, I am new member, when is the meet up ? Can i know the cost of the shc decal? :)
Hi, the cost of each decal is $5 per pcs. There will be a meetup this coming Friday at Kallang Open space carpark(wea the Mac and KFC are). Since u r new, u will need to fill up a SHC registration form, which will be issued to u when u are at the meetup. Last but not least, WELCOME TO SHC.

Do PM me if u need further meetup details.

Cheers....
Image
Image
ST@NLEY(Choa Chu Kang)

User avatar
jamesco
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 602
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006

Postby jamesco » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:26 am

wow wats the registration form for?

i am new also haven go for meetups yet might be going for this one
VTEC is an acronym for Variable valve Timing and lift Electronic Control.
Image

EG6stanley
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 20892
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004
Location: Check My Avatar

Postby EG6stanley » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:38 am

jamesco wrote:wow wats the registration form for?

i am new also haven go for meetups yet might be going for this one
When u come for the meetup den we explain to u wats the form for.... :wink:
Image

Image

ST@NLEY(Choa Chu Kang)

User avatar
jamesco
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 602
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006

Postby jamesco » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:22 am

lol ok :? 8)
VTEC is an acronym for Variable valve Timing and lift Electronic Control.

Image

User avatar
***civic***
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 441
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006
Contact:

Postby ***civic*** » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:51 am

VTECian wrote:
WarbladeR wrote:Well done guys... look forward to the decal is there a sneek preview of it?
hehe btw any chance of getting the red decal is there gonna be a remake of that "Special" decal?

Cheers

WarbladeR :mrgreen:


Hi, here's a sneak preview of the 2007 decal as requested. You can buy it at the Nov meetup.

Image


:clap: Nice decals.

Hi VTECian,

Can check with u, usually wat time will the meet up end cos i be there ard 10.30pm to get the decal.
ImageImage
Wherever there is Love, there is also Wealth and Success!

EG6stanley
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 20892
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004
Location: Check My Avatar

Postby EG6stanley » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:57 am

***civic*** wrote:
VTECian wrote:
WarbladeR wrote:Well done guys... look forward to the decal is there a sneek preview of it?
hehe btw any chance of getting the red decal is there gonna be a remake of that "Special" decal?

Cheers

WarbladeR :mrgreen:


Hi, here's a sneak preview of the 2007 decal as requested. You can buy it at the Nov meetup.

Image


:clap: Nice decals.

Hi VTECian,

Can check with u, usually wat time will the meet up end cos i be there ard 10.30pm to get the decal.
i think 10.30pm should be fine...We will still be there...
Image

Image

ST@NLEY(Choa Chu Kang)

User avatar
***civic***
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 441
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006
Contact:

Postby ***civic*** » Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:11 pm

EG6stanley wrote:
***civic*** wrote:
VTECian wrote:
WarbladeR wrote:Well done guys... look forward to the decal is there a sneek preview of it?
hehe btw any chance of getting the red decal is there gonna be a remake of that "Special" decal?

Cheers

WarbladeR :mrgreen:


Hi, here's a sneak preview of the 2007 decal as requested. You can buy it at the Nov meetup.

Image


:clap: Nice decals.

Hi VTECian,

Can check with u, usually wat time will the meet up end cos i be there ard 10.30pm to get the decal.
i think 10.30pm should be fine...We will still be there...


Thanks Bro EG6stanley
ImageImage

Wherever there is Love, there is also Wealth and Success!

User avatar
yangg
4000rpm
4000rpm
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006

Postby yangg » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:11 pm

i will be there for the decal! the outlook is so nice!

see ya all there !

EG6stanley
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 20892
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004
Location: Check My Avatar

Postby EG6stanley » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:00 pm

***civic*** wrote:
EG6stanley wrote:
***civic*** wrote:
VTECian wrote:
WarbladeR wrote:Well done guys... look forward to the decal is there a sneek preview of it?
hehe btw any chance of getting the red decal is there gonna be a remake of that "Special" decal?

Cheers

WarbladeR :mrgreen:


Hi, here's a sneak preview of the 2007 decal as requested. You can buy it at the Nov meetup.

Image


:clap: Nice decals.

Hi VTECian,

Can check with u, usually wat time will the meet up end cos i be there ard 10.30pm to get the decal.
i think 10.30pm should be fine...We will still be there...


Thanks Bro EG6stanley
u r welcome...
Image

Image

ST@NLEY(Choa Chu Kang)

EG6stanley
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 20892
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004
Location: Check My Avatar

Postby EG6stanley » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:00 pm

yangg wrote:i will be there for the decal! the outlook is so nice!

see ya all there !
see u...
Image

Image

ST@NLEY(Choa Chu Kang)


Return to “SHC Merchandise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests