Unanswered topics Active topics

Error in Posting

Strictly for the announcement of important news only !
Pal
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:13 pm

Error in Posting

Post by Pal » Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:05 pm

Anyone who encounter error in posting today please try again now.

The problem should be fixed now.

Any other problem, please post in this thread.

EG6stanley
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 20892
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:37 pm
Location: Check My Avatar

Post by EG6stanley » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:45 pm

Hi Admin, once in a while i still get the "Debug" message when replying to a post. Wats wrong??? All ok now?

Cheers...
Image
Image
ST@NLEY(Choa Chu Kang)

Pal
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:13 pm

Post by Pal » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:09 pm

EG6stanley wrote:Hi Admin, once in a while i still get the "Debug" message when replying to a post. Wats wrong??? All ok now?

Cheers...


Should be ok.

Let me know if otherwise.

EG6stanley
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 20892
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:37 pm
Location: Check My Avatar

Post by EG6stanley » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:55 pm

Admin wrote:
EG6stanley wrote:Hi Admin, once in a while i still get the "Debug" message when replying to a post. Wats wrong??? All ok now?

Cheers...


Should be ok.

Let me know if otherwise.


ok ok...
Image
Image
ST@NLEY(Choa Chu Kang)

User avatar
guoming``
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 5414
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 8:22 pm
Location: Western Part of Sg
Contact:

Post by guoming`` » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:04 pm

hi admin.. i faces the debug problems..
Expect for the unexpected.

User avatar
xiaoshun
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 8138
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:30 am
Contact:

Post by xiaoshun » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:49 pm

today abt 5+pm also have...
Go to CITYZEN & chat with fellow CITY owners.

Pal
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:13 pm

Post by Pal » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:15 am

Test

Pal
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:13 pm

Post by Pal » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:16 am

Some prob with the server today.

I am pushing the hosting co the find out the fault.

Sorry for the problems.

User avatar
xiaoshun
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 8138
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:30 am
Contact:

Post by xiaoshun » Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:25 am

ok ok

Admin:

about 940am I faced this -->

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database
Go to CITYZEN & chat with fellow CITY owners.

Pal
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:13 pm

Post by Pal » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:24 pm

xiaoshun wrote:ok ok

Admin:

about 940am I faced this -->

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database


Again is the server's fault :?

User avatar
deanlim
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 2767
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 5:30 pm
Location: Singapore

Post by deanlim » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:07 pm

Admin wrote:
xiaoshun wrote:ok ok

Admin:

about 940am I faced this -->

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database


Again is the server's fault :?


:snooty: :snooty: it's almost everyday ..... everytime login see that error, i give up surfing the forum for the day :evil:

fyi... this posting took me about 10 minutes to get it thru :? :?
Image
Image
Image

EG6stanley
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 20892
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:37 pm
Location: Check My Avatar

Post by EG6stanley » Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:59 am

deanlim wrote:
Admin wrote:
xiaoshun wrote:ok ok

Admin:

about 940am I faced this -->

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database


Again is the server's fault :?


:snooty: :snooty: it's almost everyday ..... everytime login see that error, i give up surfing the forum for the day :evil:

fyi... this posting took me about 10 minutes to get it thru :? :?
Same encounter.... Sad...
Image
Image
ST@NLEY(Choa Chu Kang)

User avatar
guoming``
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 5414
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 8:22 pm
Location: Western Part of Sg
Contact:

Post by guoming`` » Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:44 pm

admin... always got the error since ytd.. :(
Expect for the unexpected.

EG6stanley
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 20892
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:37 pm
Location: Check My Avatar

Post by EG6stanley » Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:31 am

guoming`` wrote:admin... always got the error since ytd.. :(


haiz....
Image
Image
ST@NLEY(Choa Chu Kang)

User avatar
guoming``
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 5414
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 8:22 pm
Location: Western Part of Sg
Contact:

Post by guoming`` » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:37 am

admin.. would like to update u that recently during night time always have the error msg coming out.. and loading is very slow too.. fyi.. thanks..
Expect for the unexpected.

Post Reply