Unanswered topics Active topics

What does your nick means? Oldbies n Newbies FALL IN!!

Exclusive corner for SHC North & Central side members
wenrong
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by wenrong » Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:03 pm

Hi All!

i'm a newbie. going to get my esi tomorrow.

my nick == to my name.

if got any meet up, can jio me too?

wenrong
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by wenrong » Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:05 pm

haha, forget to add my contact.

hp= 93367058.

hope i will not be disappointed with my esi. :) :D

zhihong
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by zhihong » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:00 am

1) Ninkus aka Jeffery
Check this website and you know my nick's meaning. http://pierrot.jp/title/ninku/ or http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... hp?id=2603

2) eeee78 aka Alvin alias puay kee ong also known as pilot king
Born in year 78, eeee78 is also my email address (got it for ppl to remember easily)

3) KNNB aka kanni nabe (jap) aka crab steamboat........different from takumi's dad who is selling tofu

4) p|uTo aka ... (REAL name confidential )
Reason: dont think shd mention here as well..

5) FinalDay aka Stanley
I'm a person who strongly believe that end of day will come one day, End of Day is also known as the Final Day....the last day for ManKind!

6)neoneo^aka neo nick meaning.. kind, helpful, polite,steady,friendly... too much liao cant finish. Yah yah all the best things right

7)Sky Ng aka Sky Ng lor i walk and stand straight, proud of my name.

8)Meistman aka Jason - I oso dunno how come I got this username.

9) Darth Vader aka Colin - jus like the star wars character, joining the dark side...of mods.. Laughing Twisted Evil

10) C_boliao aka derrick - do i need to say more?? Twisted Evil

11) WHAM aka Edmund - love their songs & my idol => George Michael

12) wpyeo = W.P.Yeo. nothing special.

13) Kent aka RSM - do I need to Explain?

14) Kopsie aka Adrian - You'll Never Walk Alone..... Cool

15) Krisnik - No longer tearing the night apart... Crying or Very sad
(Used to have an old nick whereby only the old birds know what it is)

16) xiaoshun - ask C_boliao Sad

17) ericyhs -- Cos my name is eric contona but pai ka liow

1Cool Aaxiz - Still figuring my nick meaning.... Gunners shoots together ....

19) Roloelizard -- I swear it has nothing to do with LIZARD... its a combination of 3 words...
Elizard comes from ELIZabeth ARDen... a brand name
and i find Elizard too short as a nick..so i added ROLO...
So there u go u get ROLOELIZARD..... not ROLO E LIZARD.... okie???(so long)

20) Terrordevil----used to think of being a terror on the road,remember as a devil BUT now only being remember as a black leopard

21) Airlesy -- I find the name Alex not bad, but i 1s quite hate a guy call Alex, so make it to sounds like Alexy, but the spelling still got a, l, e & x. So retain the pronounciation, become Air-lex-sea, but dunno y become Air-le-sea, spelling become Airlesy. Found out that pronouncation still not correct due to spelling, should be Aerlesea. but too late, every1 noe me as that liao.

22) burnrubberr -- loves to drive around = use up more tyres = burnrubberr ...

23) Beanie - Think of how beanie baby look and u will knoe how i look.. same.. hahha...

24) LoVe_n_HaTe aka francis -- nickname self explained, i love & i hate, myself..

25) Cherby - thought it sounds cuter then cherry ( CCB more cute )

27) Sphinx aka Kenneth - i worship the great Sphinx of Egypt. Is sacred enough to protect the pyramid from harm.

28 ) sunshine aka shann - frens like to call me SUN bcos of my chinese name shanshan.. then again, i love sunshines though cant stand e heat..sun sets n raise..Sunshine; a cheerful n sunny gal

29) stas-?????????

30) ma2 - my ride's chassis model kongseetoh

31) neowneow- neowneow is my beloved mao

32) lingamair aka Tsentsan - name of my LJ blog.. why this name? dont know, ask my Malaysian friend who calls me this...

33) Jaytee = JT. Jay = Jayson + Tee = Tan aka Jayson Tan

34) weirong = my name

35) Yazuka90 = most of my onlinegames de login id so i used it here and the 90 is because i am borned in 1990 mah so its 90 =)

36) Edgarz= My second name Edgar+ i find the Z rather cool.So Edgar+z is my nick.I know many cannot pronounce.It should be pronounce as Edgars.

37) atyz84 = the initials of my full name. Adeline Tan YZ. if it's read in chinese sounds alot like a guys one.. what can i say? a man borned in a woman body.. characters headstrong and analystic yet elegant and sexy in another.. loves freedom and commitments.. so controdicting.. haiz.. basically that is me la.. haha.. and i borned in 1984 hence the no. 84.

38 ) littleblackcar = small black car i have.....

39 ) moomba = Aboriginal term for "Getting together and having fun!"

40) DukieMonster = Duke
I'm the creature with this name... Can't think of better nick when registering. But guess it's easy to remember for myself...

41) wenrong = to my name.

42) zhihong = my name aka Melvin

Joe Tan
2000rpm
2000rpm

Post by Joe Tan » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:04 am

1) Ninkus aka Jeffery
Check this website and you know my nick's meaning. http://pierrot.jp/title/ninku/ or http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... hp?id=2603

Born in year 78, eeee78 is also my email address (got it for ppl to remember easily)

3) KNNB aka kanni nabe (jap) aka crab steamboat........different from takumi's dad who is selling tofu

5) FinalDay aka Stanley
I'm a person who strongly believe that end of day will come one day, End of Day is also known as the Final Day....the last day for ManKind!

6)neoneo^aka neo nick meaning.. kind, helpful, polite,steady,friendly... too much liao cant finish. Yah yah all the best things right

9) Darth Vader aka Colin - jus like the star wars character, joining the dark side...of mods.. Laughing Twisted Evil

19) Roloelizard -- I swear it has nothing to do with LIZARD... its a combination of 3 words...

20) Terrordevil----used to think of being a terror on the road,remember as a devil BUT now only being remember as a black leopard

21) Airlesy -- I find the name Alex not bad, but i 1s quite hate a guy call Alex, so make it to sounds like Alexy, but the spelling still got a, l, e & x. So retain the pronounciation, become Air-lex-sea, but dunno y become Air-le-sea, spelling become Airlesy. Found out that pronouncation still not correct due to spelling, should be Aerlesea. but too late, every1 noe me as that liao.

23) Beanie - Think of how beanie baby look and u will knoe how i look.. same.. hahha...

24) LoVe_n_HaTe aka francis -- nickname self explained, i love & i hate, myself..

27) Sphinx aka Kenneth - i worship the great Sphinx of Egypt. Is sacred enough to protect the pyramid from harm.

28 ) sunshine aka shann - frens like to call me SUN bcos of my chinese name shanshan.. then again, i love sunshines though cant stand e heat..sun sets n raise..Sunshine; a cheerful n sunny gal

29) stas-?????????

32) lingamair aka Tsentsan - name of my LJ blog.. why this name? dont know, ask my Malaysian friend who calls me this...

34) weirong = my name

35) Yazuka90 = most of my onlinegames de login id so i used it here and the 90 is because i am borned in 1990 mah so its 90 =)

36) Edgarz= My second name Edgar+ i find the Z rather cool.So Edgar+z is my nick.I know many cannot pronounce.It should be pronounce as Edgars.

37) atyz84 = the initials of my full name. Adeline Tan YZ. if it's read in chinese sounds alot like a guys one.. what can i say? a man borned in a woman body.. characters headstrong and analystic yet elegant and sexy in another.. loves freedom and commitments.. so controdicting.. haiz.. basically that is me la.. haha.. and i borned in 1984 hence the no. 84.

40) DukieMonster = Duke
I'm the creature with this name... Can't think of better nick when registering. But guess it's easy to remember for myself...

43) Joe Tan = Jumpingjet
Nothing special on my nick and my real name. 1 given by my parent another by my friends. Cheers! :-)
Cheers!

Joe Tan
2000rpm
2000rpm

Post by Joe Tan » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:08 am

1) Ninkus aka Jeffery

5) FinalDay aka Stanley

29) stas-?????????

34) weirong = my name

40) DukieMonster = Duke

43) Joe Tan = Jumpingjet
Nothing special on my nick and my real name. 1 given by my parent another by my friends. Cheers! :-)
Cheers!

Joe Tan
2000rpm
2000rpm

Post by Joe Tan » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:08 am

1) Ninkus aka Jeffery

5) FinalDay aka Stanley

29) stas-?????????

34) weirong = my name

40) DukieMonster = Duke

43) Joe Tan = Jumpingjet
Cheers!

kaydon
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by kaydon » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:28 pm

[quote="Joe Tan"]1) Ninkus aka Jeffery

5) FinalDay aka Stanley

29) stas-?????????

34) weirong = my name

40) DukieMonster = Duke

43) Joe Tan = Jumpingjet

44) Kaydon = my son's name. Real name = Kat

Aloy27
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by Aloy27 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:31 pm

[quote="Joe Tan"]1) Ninkus aka Jeffery

5) FinalDay aka Stanley

29) stas-?????????

34) weirong = my name

40) DukieMonster = Duke

43) Joe Tan = Jumpingjet

45) Aloy27 = it mean aloysious, a name i like to name my car.

cashmere
Idling
Idling

Post by cashmere » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:16 pm

cashmere= soft & light, comfortable n cool :D
Ps handle with care.

atyz84
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by atyz84 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:03 pm

Aloy27 wrote:
Joe Tan wrote:1) Ninkus aka Jeffery

5) FinalDay aka Stanley

29) stas-?????????

34) weirong = my name

40) DukieMonster = Duke

43) Joe Tan = Jumpingjet

i am nothing more than an @ngel fallen from Grac3

Do not Buy Car that you dun need, with money you dun have, to impress people who dun care...

ivant9029
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by ivant9029 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:27 pm

atyz84 wrote:
Aloy27 wrote:
Joe Tan wrote:1) Ninkus aka Jeffery

5) FinalDay aka Stanley

29) stas-?????????

34) weirong = my name

40) DukieMonster = Duke

43) Joe Tan = Jumpingjet

46) ivant9029 = My name is ivant & my car no.plate is 9029. Always comes out in 4D entries. :lol:

stoneroses
1000rpm
1000rpm

Post by stoneroses » Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:10 am

47) stonerose : is a name after a British Indy band ...
curious !!!...http://www.A-STYLE.it

dusugal
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by dusugal » Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:23 pm

hi..i am a new driver who dirve esi.stay in yishun..if any meet up do let mi know...thank :)

wpyeo
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!

Post by wpyeo » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:08 am

1) Ninkus aka Jeffery

5) FinalDay aka Stanley

29) stas-?????????

34) weirong = my name

40) DukieMonster = Duke

43) Joe Tan = Jumpingjet

46) ivant9029 = My name is ivant & my car no.plate is 9029. Always comes out in 4D entries. :lol:

47) stonerose : is a name after a British Indy band ...
ImageImage

KaiKai

Post by KaiKai » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:49 am

Newbie here
KaiKai-- is atcually my name typed twice