Unanswered topics Active topics

SHC Regular Meetups

Activities in our community
Post Reply
User avatar
KCLEO
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 589
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:27 pm

SHC Regular Meetups

Post by KCLEO » Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:10 pm

Dear Members,

We would like to try fixing the dates and timings in hope that members can plan their time better, so that they can attend meetups 8)

Meetups will be on every first friday nights of every month, starting the month of May.

So meetup for month of May will be on 5 May 2006
June, 2 June 2006
July, 7 July 2006
August, 11 August 2006 (Changed from original date 4 august)
September, 1 September 2006
October, 6 october 2006 and so on...

Time: 8:30pm onwards
Venue: Open air carpark next to Kallang McDonald's

* Meetup will be cancelled in the event of heavy rain.

Activities
Sale od SHC decals
Collection of un-collected red decals for those who paid a long time ago.
Get to know other members

Newbies, please try to come for the meetups as it's a good opportunity for you to mingle with other members and get to know each other better.

See you there!
Last edited by KCLEO on Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
fatelmo
East Deviants Moderator
East Deviants Moderator
Posts: 7839
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:53 am
Location: East Deviants
Contact:

Re: SHC Regular Meetups

Post by fatelmo » Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:56 pm

Sounds good, more chance for meet the people session and put a face behind the nick. Will try to support if times permits
Image

User avatar
xiaoshun
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 8138
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:30 am
Contact:

Post by xiaoshun » Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:07 pm

good..but at night...no idea. how many ppl will be attending

User avatar
huffie
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line
Posts: 1591
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:58 pm
Location: In the night garden

Post by huffie » Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:18 pm

everything black black dunno who is who 8) .nonetheless will go if time permits too.. cheers!

User avatar
KCLEO
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 589
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:27 pm

Post by KCLEO » Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:20 am

Meetups are usually held @ nights cuz

1. Day time could be hot. Sometimes we would have a day one, usually if we want to organise a photoshoot.

2. Night meetups seems to be more popular, judging by the attendance. Maybe more people are able to make it.

User avatar
xiaoshun
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 8138
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:30 am
Contact:

Post by xiaoshun » Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:53 am

KCLEO wrote:Meetups are usually held @ nights cuz

1. Day time could be hot. Sometimes we would have a day one, usually if we want to organise a photoshoot.

2. Night meetups seems to be more popular, judging by the attendance. Maybe more people are able to make it.



agreed..night is more cooling..hehee

User avatar
***civic***
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 441
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:53 pm

Post by ***civic*** » Mon May 01, 2006 12:53 pm

hi bro, will try to get permit frm my oc so tat can see all the swee chia. cheers... :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
KCLEO
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 589
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 11:27 pm

Post by KCLEO » Mon May 01, 2006 8:35 pm

Yeah. See ya

User avatar
xiaoshun
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 8138
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:30 am
Contact:

Post by xiaoshun » Mon May 01, 2006 8:54 pm

bro..I newbies havent attend any meet up yet as time previously clash with my exams.

During the meetup, does it mean eat our dinner at Mac or chit chat at the carpark?
wondering is the carpark free parking? :wink:

User avatar
funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 6324
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:08 pm
Location: Tiong Bahru
Contact:

Post by funksoulbro » Tue May 02, 2006 1:24 am

xiaoshun wrote:bro..I newbies havent attend any meet up yet as time previously clash with my exams.

During the meetup, does it mean eat our dinner at Mac or chit chat at the carpark?
wondering is the carpark free parking? :wink:


i think if all members, attending our meetup, all go into mac at the same time, not much space left...anyway, we just chat in the car park...parking should be free, so far no complains...
ImageImage Image

User avatar
xiaoshun
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 8138
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:30 am
Contact:

Post by xiaoshun » Tue May 02, 2006 12:05 pm

funksoulbro wrote:
xiaoshun wrote:bro..I newbies havent attend any meet up yet as time previously clash with my exams.

During the meetup, does it mean eat our dinner at Mac or chit chat at the carpark?
wondering is the carpark free parking? :wink:


i think if all members, attending our meetup, all go into mac at the same time, not much space left...anyway, we just chat in the car park...parking should be free, so far no complains...



bro thanks for the info :)

User avatar
funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 6324
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:08 pm
Location: Tiong Bahru
Contact:

Post by funksoulbro » Wed May 03, 2006 3:11 am

xiaoshun wrote:
funksoulbro wrote:
xiaoshun wrote:bro..I newbies havent attend any meet up yet as time previously clash with my exams.

During the meetup, does it mean eat our dinner at Mac or chit chat at the carpark?
wondering is the carpark free parking? :wink:


i think if all members, attending our meetup, all go into mac at the same time, not much space left...anyway, we just chat in the car park...parking should be free, so far no complains...



bro thanks for the info :)


no prob...
ImageImage Image

User avatar
xavier4667
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line
Posts: 1595
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:57 am
Location: Where The Sun Sets

Post by xavier4667 » Wed May 03, 2006 4:58 am

Sounds good to me :lol:
ImageImage

EG6stanley
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 20892
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:37 pm
Location: Check My Avatar

Re: SHC Regular Meetups

Post by EG6stanley » Wed May 03, 2006 7:09 pm

fatelmo wrote:Sounds good, more chance for meet the people session and put a face behind the nick. Will try to support if times permits


bro, come la... Bring ur RC car
Image
Image
ST@NLEY(Choa Chu Kang)

User avatar
xiaoshun
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 8138
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:30 am
Contact:

Re: SHC Regular Meetups

Post by xiaoshun » Wed May 03, 2006 7:24 pm

EG6stanley wrote:
fatelmo wrote:Sounds good, more chance for meet the people session and put a face behind the nick. Will try to support if times permits


bro, come la... Bring ur RC car



so stanley go too :wink: :P

Post Reply