Unanswered topicsActive topics

2006 SHC Polo Tee Colour

SHC official merchandise

Colour for SHC Polo Tee?

White
29
29%
Black
36
36%
Red
21
21%
Blue
2
2%
Yellow
5
5%
Green
2
2%
Grey
5
5%
 
Total votes: 100

User avatar
funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 6324
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004
Location: Tiong Bahru
Contact:

2006 SHC Polo Tee Colour

Postby funksoulbro » Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:51 am

Guys...pls vote. Any other colours u are keen pls feel free to add...
Last edited by funksoulbro on Tue May 16, 2006 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage Image

EG6stanley
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 20892
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004
Location: Check My Avatar

Postby EG6stanley » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:01 am

Wat will the design be like? Same as the white ones or the black?
Image
Image
ST@NLEY(Choa Chu Kang)

EG6stanley
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 20892
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004
Location: Check My Avatar

Postby EG6stanley » Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:03 am

U give me the que as when to start colating the orders ok?
Image

Image

ST@NLEY(Choa Chu Kang)

User avatar
Civician©
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line
Posts: 2343
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004
Location: West and East
Contact:

Postby Civician© » Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:00 am

I voted Red...
Stanley, if u need help, let me know... :wink:

EG6stanley
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 20892
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004
Location: Check My Avatar

Postby EG6stanley » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:01 am

Civician© wrote:I voted Red...
Stanley, if u need help, let me know... :wink:


I think i should be ok... Already did three rounds of WestSIDERS polo liao. Think experience enuf liao la... :wink:

Anyway i dun mind any colour. Try not to do black or white liao lor....
Image

Image

ST@NLEY(Choa Chu Kang)

User avatar
Chester
5000rpm
5000rpm
Posts: 252
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005

Postby Chester » Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:06 pm

EG6stanley wrote:
Civician© wrote:I voted Red...
Stanley, if u need help, let me know... :wink:


I think i should be ok... Already did three rounds of WestSIDERS polo liao. Think experience enuf liao la... :wink:

Anyway i dun mind any colour. Try not to do black or white liao lor....

haha.. unfortunately, my favourite color for polo-T is always white... so, I've voted.. but I'll go along with any other colors once the color is confirmed.

Cheers,
Chester

EG6stanley
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 20892
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004
Location: Check My Avatar

Postby EG6stanley » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:37 pm

Chester wrote:
EG6stanley wrote:
Civician© wrote:I voted Red...
Stanley, if u need help, let me know... :wink:


I think i should be ok... Already did three rounds of WestSIDERS polo liao. Think experience enuf liao la... :wink:

Anyway i dun mind any colour. Try not to do black or white liao lor....

haha.. unfortunately, my favourite color for polo-T is always white... so, I've voted.. but I'll go along with any other colors once the color is confirmed.

Cheers,
Chester


Me too. No prob with the colours... Go with the majority...
Image

Image

ST@NLEY(Choa Chu Kang)

User avatar
funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 6324
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004
Location: Tiong Bahru
Contact:

Postby funksoulbro » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:43 pm

EG6stanley wrote:Wat will the design be like? Same as the white ones or the black?


design will be same...
ImageImage Image

EG6stanley
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 20892
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004
Location: Check My Avatar

Postby EG6stanley » Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:47 pm

funksoulbro wrote:
EG6stanley wrote:Wat will the design be like? Same as the white ones or the black?


design will be same...


the white one ar???
Image

Image

ST@NLEY(Choa Chu Kang)

User avatar
CivicDart
5000rpm
5000rpm
Posts: 287
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005
Location: NORTH

Postby CivicDart » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:42 pm

Sorry.... you mention design the same...
got sample? :D

EG6stanley
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 20892
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004
Location: Check My Avatar

Postby EG6stanley » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:55 pm

CivicDart wrote:Sorry.... you mention design the same...
got sample? :D


The front left chest is the SHC red decal logo.
Image

Image

ST@NLEY(Choa Chu Kang)

User avatar
WH|TES5
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 6581
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004

Postby WH|TES5 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:15 am

i voted white.. goes well with the new 2006 shc decal.. :lol:
Adventure Has No Limits...

User avatar
CivicDart
5000rpm
5000rpm
Posts: 287
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005
Location: NORTH

Postby CivicDart » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:24 pm

Me voted white too....

User avatar
Phuturist
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 16514
Joined: Thu May 13, 2004
Location: SG

Postby Phuturist » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:48 am

WH|TES5 wrote:i voted white.. goes well with the new 2006 shc decal.. :lol:

i agree
hahaha
i oso voted WHITE! :twisted:
Image

User avatar
ericyhs
5000rpm
5000rpm
Posts: 267
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2004
Contact:

HI

Postby ericyhs » Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:50 pm

Me too...white


Return to “SHC Merchandise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests