Unanswered topicsActive topics

2006 SHC Forum Decal Colour

SHC official merchandise

2006 SHC Forum Decal Colour?

White / Championship White
182
69%
Orange
30
11%
Light Blue
46
17%
Green
7
3%
 
Total votes: 265

User avatar
CivicDart
5000rpm
5000rpm
Posts: 287
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005
Location: NORTH

Postby CivicDart » Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:59 pm

Any idea which quarter of the year will the product be on sale?

I like to get 4 too :wink:

gloomybear
1000rpm
1000rpm
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2005
Contact:

Postby gloomybear » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:08 pm

VTECian wrote:
BuB wrote:WOW Cool Decal, can wait to get my hand on it. How much will it cost per pc? :wink:


$5/-. :wink:


Can I buy it without going for the meetups?

User avatar
overide
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 1102
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005

Postby overide » Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:04 am

gloomybear wrote:
VTECian wrote:
BuB wrote:WOW Cool Decal, can wait to get my hand on it. How much will it cost per pc? :wink:


$5/-. :wink:


Can I buy it without going for the meetups?


im sure you can. but you will have to come down to purchase it when it's ready.. :P

User avatar
WH|TES5
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 6581
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004

Postby WH|TES5 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:49 am

if u r newbie.. u need to register with vtecian first before u can purchase the decal..

cheers!
Adventure Has No Limits...

User avatar
VTECian
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 3543
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004

Postby VTECian » Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:40 am

WH|TES5 wrote:if u r newbie.. u need to register with vtecian first before u can purchase the decal..

cheers!


Thanks for helping to replying bro. Always the same questions eh? :lol:
Image
Image Image

User avatar
WH|TES5
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 6581
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004

Postby WH|TES5 » Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:07 pm

VTECian wrote:
WH|TES5 wrote:if u r newbie.. u need to register with vtecian first before u can purchase the decal..

cheers!


Thanks for helping to replying bro. Always the same questions eh? :lol:


yup got used to it already.. haha.. :lol:
Adventure Has No Limits...

EG6stanley
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 20892
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004
Location: Check My Avatar

Postby EG6stanley » Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:44 pm

VTECian wrote:
WH|TES5 wrote:if u r newbie.. u need to register with vtecian first before u can purchase the decal..

cheers!


Thanks for helping to replying bro. Always the same questions eh? :lol:


ya man... Must add it in the FAQ...
Image
Image
ST@NLEY(Choa Chu Kang)

User avatar
Jason8052
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut
Posts: 3845
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005
Location: Woodlands NS9
Contact:

Postby Jason8052 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:12 am

WH|TES5 wrote:Image


I would like to have 1
The Feeling Never End

User avatar
wolflet
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 357
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005
Location: Jurong
Contact:

Postby wolflet » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:14 pm

WH|TES5 wrote:if u r newbie.. u need to register with vtecian first before u can purchase the decal..

cheers!


wat do u mean register with him? what info do i need to provide? how to register?

User avatar
WH|TES5
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 6581
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004

Postby WH|TES5 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:18 pm

wolflet wrote:
WH|TES5 wrote:if u r newbie.. u need to register with vtecian first before u can purchase the decal..

cheers!


wat do u mean register with him? what info do i need to provide? how to register?


register with him means, when u meet him in person to buy the decal, u need to give him info like your name, car license no, contact number.. written in a paper document.. for his reference..

don't worry ur personal particulars will be kept strictly confidential..

cheers!
Adventure Has No Limits...

User avatar
wolflet
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 357
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005
Location: Jurong
Contact:

Postby wolflet » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:02 pm

WH|TES5 wrote:
wolflet wrote:
WH|TES5 wrote:if u r newbie.. u need to register with vtecian first before u can purchase the decal..

cheers!


wat do u mean register with him? what info do i need to provide? how to register?


register with him means, when u meet him in person to buy the decal, u need to give him info like your name, car license no, contact number.. written in a paper document.. for his reference..

don't worry ur personal particulars will be kept strictly confidential..

cheers!


car haven come.. how to give car no?? :lol:

User avatar
WH|TES5
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 6581
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004

Postby WH|TES5 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:07 pm

wolflet wrote:
WH|TES5 wrote:
wolflet wrote:
WH|TES5 wrote:if u r newbie.. u need to register with vtecian first before u can purchase the decal..

cheers!


wat do u mean register with him? what info do i need to provide? how to register?


register with him means, when u meet him in person to buy the decal, u need to give him info like your name, car license no, contact number.. written in a paper document.. for his reference..

don't worry ur personal particulars will be kept strictly confidential..

cheers!


car haven come.. how to give car no?? :lol:


haha steady.. then just give ur name and contact lor.. when ur car coming? wat car?
Adventure Has No Limits...

User avatar
wolflet
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 357
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005
Location: Jurong
Contact:

Postby wolflet » Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:27 pm

WH|TES5 wrote:
wolflet wrote:
WH|TES5 wrote:
wolflet wrote:
WH|TES5 wrote:if u r newbie.. u need to register with vtecian first before u can purchase the decal..

cheers!


wat do u mean register with him? what info do i need to provide? how to register?


register with him means, when u meet him in person to buy the decal, u need to give him info like your name, car license no, contact number.. written in a paper document.. for his reference..

don't worry ur personal particulars will be kept strictly confidential..

cheers!


car haven come.. how to give car no?? :lol:


haha steady.. then just give ur name and contact lor.. when ur car coming? wat car?


FD civic. black.. coming in feb (hopefully)

User avatar
WH|TES5
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 6581
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004

Postby WH|TES5 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:42 pm

wolflet wrote:
WH|TES5 wrote:
wolflet wrote:
WH|TES5 wrote:
wolflet wrote:
WH|TES5 wrote:if u r newbie.. u need to register with vtecian first before u can purchase the decal..

cheers!


wat do u mean register with him? what info do i need to provide? how to register?


register with him means, when u meet him in person to buy the decal, u need to give him info like your name, car license no, contact number.. written in a paper document.. for his reference..

don't worry ur personal particulars will be kept strictly confidential..

cheers!


car haven come.. how to give car no?? :lol:


haha steady.. then just give ur name and contact lor.. when ur car coming? wat car?


FD civic. black.. coming in feb (hopefully)


tats great! looking forward to your ride.. feb coming soon.. :D
Adventure Has No Limits...

EG6stanley
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 20892
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004
Location: Check My Avatar

Postby EG6stanley » Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:50 pm

wolflet wrote:
WH|TES5 wrote:
wolflet wrote:
WH|TES5 wrote:
wolflet wrote:
WH|TES5 wrote:if u r newbie.. u need to register with vtecian first before u can purchase the decal..

cheers!


wat do u mean register with him? what info do i need to provide? how to register?


register with him means, when u meet him in person to buy the decal, u need to give him info like your name, car license no, contact number.. written in a paper document.. for his reference..

don't worry ur personal particulars will be kept strictly confidential..

cheers!


car haven come.. how to give car no?? :lol:


haha steady.. then just give ur name and contact lor.. when ur car coming? wat car?


FD civic. black.. coming in feb (hopefully)


GOod choice. See u soon....
Image

Image

ST@NLEY(Choa Chu Kang)


Return to “SHC Merchandise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests