Unanswered topics Active topics

NSX

User avatar
killersupra
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 18450
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:36 am
Location: Where the sun rise

Post by killersupra » Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:30 pm

khips wrote:
killersupra wrote:So is there anymore Nsx in Singapore :D


yes no.77 NSX is for sale at Autobahn.


Is tat the grey color one?
C-Rex Revival
Image

User avatar
khips
3000rpm
3000rpm
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 7:02 pm

Post by khips » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:50 pm

killersupra wrote:
khips wrote:
killersupra wrote:So is there anymore Nsx in Singapore :D


yes no.77 NSX is for sale at Autobahn.


Is tat the grey color one?


yes. that will be only one fr sale fr some time. the white one now being driven by my friend who bot it late last yr, and 668 renw coe, dun think will be in mkt. as fr my grey 29, will not sell till 2008, when coe runs out, or i may renew fr another 10 yrs and keep it, havent made up my mind yet, but i think i prob >70% will not sell. i am now thinking of giving it a nsx-r 2003 update program and import the kit from US and respray car to my maserati blue. also fondling with ideal of changing to 6 speed manual from current triptronic, but KM say no ideal how to change.
One Thing That I Know Much, That Is I Know Not Much

User avatar
killersupra
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 18450
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:36 am
Location: Where the sun rise

Post by killersupra » Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:23 am

khips wrote:
killersupra wrote:
khips wrote:
killersupra wrote:So is there anymore Nsx in Singapore :D


yes no.77 NSX is for sale at Autobahn.


Is tat the grey color one?


yes. that will be only one fr sale fr some time. the white one now being driven by my friend who bot it late last yr, and 668 renw coe, dun think will be in mkt. as fr my grey 29, will not sell till 2008, when coe runs out, or i may renew fr another 10 yrs and keep it, havent made up my mind yet, but i think i prob >70% will not sell. i am now thinking of giving it a nsx-r 2003 update program and import the kit from US and respray car to my maserati blue. also fondling with ideal of changing to 6 speed manual from current triptronic, but KM say no ideal how to change.


Nsx-R, that will be real terror. :D

How much will your current ride fetch in the market, or the price after renew 10 yrs coe?

Keen to calculate how long will i need to save for the ride haha :D
C-Rex Revival
Image

User avatar
khips
3000rpm
3000rpm
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 7:02 pm

Post by khips » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:40 pm

killersupra wrote:
khips wrote:
killersupra wrote:
khips wrote:
killersupra wrote:So is there anymore Nsx in Singapore :D


yes no.77 NSX is for sale at Autobahn.


Is tat the grey color one?


yes. that will be only one fr sale fr some time. the white one now being driven by my friend who bot it late last yr, and 668 renw coe, dun think will be in mkt. as fr my grey 29, will not sell till 2008, when coe runs out, or i may renew fr another 10 yrs and keep it, havent made up my mind yet, but i think i prob >70% will not sell. i am now thinking of giving it a nsx-r 2003 update program and import the kit from US and respray car to my maserati blue. also fondling with ideal of changing to 6 speed manual from current triptronic, but KM say no ideal how to change.


Nsx-R, that will be real terror. :D

How much will your current ride fetch in the market, or the price after renew 10 yrs coe?

Keen to calculate how long will i need to save for the ride haha :D


hi bro,

to be honest, i got no ideahow much $$$. best reference autobahn, they seems to e best guide fr NSX pricing. the white colour unit that was sold at a dealer at Turf City, i think went fr 170k, with brand new COE. will be meeting that fellow nsx brother next week again, will ask him.

just fr your guide, the omv fr my car is ard 110k. export value fr the body also varies, fr targas, there is a premium. i really didnt check the body price yet, since i still got quite alot of time, but again, best ask autobahn. COE is cheap...say 12k...the rest of the math, have to derive.

facelift kit depends on which program u go for..range fm usd3.5k to 6k, imported from the states, excluding freight and installation n paint.

K
One Thing That I Know Much, That Is I Know Not Much

User avatar
killersupra
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 18450
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:36 am
Location: Where the sun rise

Post by killersupra » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:50 am

Bro is it true that Coe cars very hard to get more then 50% loan, which means for a 170 k selling price, we hav to fork out 85k cash to purchase an Nsx?
C-Rex Revival
Image

User avatar
khips
3000rpm
3000rpm
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 7:02 pm

Post by khips » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:22 pm

killersupra wrote:Bro is it true that Coe cars very hard to get more then 50% loan, which means for a 170 k selling price, we hav to fork out 85k cash to purchase an Nsx?


bro, sorry fr late reply.

from my limited knowledge of car loans...yes. but as i understand, its all about credit worthiness, rather then pure value of the collateral, i.e. the car.

K
One Thing That I Know Much, That Is I Know Not Much

User avatar
EKen4
S2000 Moderator
S2000 Moderator
Posts: 1248
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:03 am

Post by EKen4 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:25 pm

khips wrote:bro, sorry fr late reply.

from my limited knowledge of car loans...yes. but as i understand, its all about credit worthiness, rather then pure value of the collateral, i.e. the car.

K


Hi khips, saw a pearl white NSX, SCW plate, at Changi Airport carpark some days back. Would you happen to know the driver as well? Quite a well-kept unit.

User avatar
killersupra
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 18450
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:36 am
Location: Where the sun rise

Post by killersupra » Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:28 am

khips wrote:
killersupra wrote:Bro is it true that Coe cars very hard to get more then 50% loan, which means for a 170 k selling price, we hav to fork out 85k cash to purchase an Nsx?


bro, sorry fr late reply.

from my limited knowledge of car loans...yes. but as i understand, its all about credit worthiness, rather then pure value of the collateral, i.e. the car.

K


Thanks for the info :D
C-Rex Revival
Image

User avatar
khips
3000rpm
3000rpm
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 7:02 pm

Post by khips » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:31 pm

EKen4 wrote:
khips wrote:bro, sorry fr late reply.

from my limited knowledge of car loans...yes. but as i understand, its all about credit worthiness, rather then pure value of the collateral, i.e. the car.

K


Hi khips, saw a pearl white NSX, SCW plate, at Changi Airport carpark some days back. Would you happen to know the driver as well? Quite a well-kept unit.


yes, thats my friend's car...Vincent. he bot it from the above mentioned dealer at Turf City. that car used to be owned by the boss of 3 Bond...a company in Tuas....this company the boss drive the nsx; and provide 2 skylines n 2 legacy b4 rsk fr the staff!!!

my friend keep his nsx in tip top condition(unlike me), he has a prelude as well fyi...this one real vtec lover.

K
One Thing That I Know Much, That Is I Know Not Much

User avatar
EKen4
S2000 Moderator
S2000 Moderator
Posts: 1248
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 2:03 am

Post by EKen4 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:25 pm

khips wrote:yes, thats my friend's car...Vincent. he bot it from the above mentioned dealer at Turf City. that car used to be owned by the boss of 3 Bond...a company in Tuas....this company the boss drive the nsx; and provide 2 skylines n 2 legacy b4 rsk fr the staff!!!

my friend keep his nsx in tip top condition(unlike me), he has a prelude as well fyi...this one real vtec lover.

K


:D It's easy to understand his passionate choice for VTECs, as I'm one VTEC lover myself, though my cars are nowhere in the category of NSX and S2000. :lol:

Gotta thank guys like you and Vincent, who keeps a piece of Honda's history still running on the roads. When I saw Vincent's car, a sense of appreciation overwhelmed me. :lol: :lol:

hondatyper
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 10:17 pm
Location: Singapore

NSX

Post by hondatyper » Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:47 pm

khips wrote:
EKen4 wrote:
khips wrote:bro, sorry fr late reply.

from my limited knowledge of car loans...yes. but as i understand, its all about credit worthiness, rather then pure value of the collateral, i.e. the car.

K


Hi khips, saw a pearl white NSX, SCW plate, at Changi Airport carpark some days back. Would you happen to know the driver as well? Quite a well-kept unit.


yes, thats my friend's car...Vincent. he bot it from the above mentioned dealer at Turf City. that car used to be owned by the boss of 3 Bond...a company in Tuas....this company the boss drive the nsx; and provide 2 skylines n 2 legacy b4 rsk fr the staff!!!

my friend keep his nsx in tip top condition(unlike me), he has a prelude as well fyi...this one real vtec lover.

K


hey Kelvin,

I just sold my EP3 away. was wondering if u know the owner of the oldest NSX red colour non targa..should be 1993 model. I am looking ard for this ride, and if price is right, will be keen to get it. Do let me know ya. :)

User avatar
killersupra
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 18450
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:36 am
Location: Where the sun rise

Re: NSX

Post by killersupra » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:34 pm

hondatyper wrote:
khips wrote:
EKen4 wrote:
khips wrote:bro, sorry fr late reply.

from my limited knowledge of car loans...yes. but as i understand, its all about credit worthiness, rather then pure value of the collateral, i.e. the car.

K


Hi khips, saw a pearl white NSX, SCW plate, at Changi Airport carpark some days back. Would you happen to know the driver as well? Quite a well-kept unit.


yes, thats my friend's car...Vincent. he bot it from the above mentioned dealer at Turf City. that car used to be owned by the boss of 3 Bond...a company in Tuas....this company the boss drive the nsx; and provide 2 skylines n 2 legacy b4 rsk fr the staff!!!

my friend keep his nsx in tip top condition(unlike me), he has a prelude as well fyi...this one real vtec lover.

K


hey Kelvin,

I just sold my EP3 away. was wondering if u know the owner of the oldest NSX red colour non targa..should be 1993 model. I am looking ard for this ride, and if price is right, will be keen to get it. Do let me know ya. :)


Bro if u manage to get the red one, do join us for meetup n let us take a look can ? :D
C-Rex Revival
Image

airspeed
Idling
Idling
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:57 pm

Post by airspeed » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:37 pm

While driving home, saw a white NSX at Opera Estate couple of weeks back.
Is the owner staying ard there?

User avatar
Ericsec
5000rpm
5000rpm
Posts: 206
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 11:07 pm

Post by Ericsec » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:50 pm

hi guys. can advice me where can i get nsx front stock caliper for 16" rim? been looking for long time liao. thks.

lucifer33
Idling
Idling
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:16 pm

Post by lucifer33 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:13 pm

Knn all the rich pple

Post Reply