Unanswered topics Active topics

Wts 17 inch rims and tyre 4 pcs

For selling of any personal new / used car related or non automotive stuff here
benjamin.teo

Wts 17 inch rims and tyre 4 pcs

Post by benjamin.teo » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:49 pm

Interested sms to 90889737 for collection items out already ready for collection.

Selling 600.neg
Attachments
IMG_20210715_153358.jpg
IMG_20210715_153358.jpg (205.48 KiB) Viewed 3206 times
Screenshot_20210716_234546_com.thecarousell.Carousell.jpg
Screenshot_20210716_234546_com.thecarousell.Carousell.jpg (55.54 KiB) Viewed 3206 times

benedictbrown

Re: Wts 17 inch rims and tyre 4 pcs

Post by benedictbrown » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:19 am

Top 4 best vacuum cleaners for busy moms - Tested and review

When you become parents, it doesn’t mean everything else stops bothering you. It means you have more things on your plate but limited time to do it. So it would be best to increase efficiency and spend less time on unimportant things to focus on what really matters, in this case, your children. Today, I want to introduce to you a better way to clean the house with the top 4 top rated vacuum cleaners that I found suitable for moms and parents in general.

1. Eureka Brushroll Clean with SuctionSeal Bagless Upright Vacuum

The first one on the list is an upright vacuum cleaner that can deal with all kinds of hair in your household: pet hair, mom hair, daughter's hair… You don’t have to spend time cutting all the wrapped hair on the brush roll because it has a self-cleaning feature. The suction of this vacuum cleaner is very impressive. It can clean both carpet and bare floor efficiently and quickly, so you can get back to your child in no time. In addition, the Eureka Brushroll Clean has a high-efficiency allergen filter that captures more dust and allergens. So the air surrounding your baby is always clean and fresh. Another point I love about this upright vacuum is that it has the autocord feature to save extra time on tidying the cord.

2. Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal

Another upright vacuum that makes it to the list is the famous Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal. I bet you all have an impression of this strangely shaped vacuum cleaner. This cleaning machine is one of the Best Rated Vacuum Cleaners that can travel to corners that not every vacuum cleaner can go. The whole vacuum cleaner is like a big HEPA filter that collects allergies and traps them inside tightly. The Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal also has impressive suction power that never goes down during a cleaning session.

3. Electrolux ErgoRapido Lithium Ion Brushroll Clean Xtra

The third vacuum cleaner on the list is a cordless stick vacuum. The Electrolux ErgoRapido Lithium Ion Brushroll Clean Xtra also has a self-cleaning brush roll, so you just have to focus on cleaning your home. A great thing about this vacuum cleaner is that you can turn it into a handheld vacuum to clean more places. You can even let your children help with the cleaning by using this vacuum because it’s very easy to maneuver. With the 180 Degree EasySteer Maneuverability technology, your children can pretend that the Electrolux ErgoRapido is a car and push it around the house like a game and clean the floor simultaneously. This cordless vacuum cleaner uses Lithium Ion batteries, so charging time is fast and using time is long, guarantee a smooth cleaning process.

4. Roomba Robot Vacuum

I bet all parents would agree that robot vacuums are the best vacuum cleaners for moms and dads. These cleaning machines require no effort. You just have to give the command on the phone while holding your baby and the Roomba will go out there to vacuum the house for you. It even gets better if you invest in a robot vacuum with the self-empty feature and can be controlled by your voice via the internet. Robot vacuums are the ultimate choice to clean and take care of your children simultaneously.

What do you think about these best vacuum cleaner reviews? I believe they are all good buddies who can help us take care of the house to spend time with our little angels. So pick one vacuum cleaner that you like on the list and let it helps you with your parenthood.

Ruberr

Re: Wts 17 inch rims and tyre 4 pcs

Post by Ruberr » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:14 am

Hi Guys,Free Fire Name
Selling four 17-inch rims with tires! Excellent condition, plenty of tread left. These will give your ride a stylish upgrade. Don't miss out.