Unanswered topics Active topics

Honda Fit/Jazz Parts Compatibility

The second home of www.cityzen.sg
AxeIsForChop

Honda Fit/Jazz Parts Compatibility

Post by AxeIsForChop » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:29 pm

I have a 2009 GM2 Honda City. I would like to get performance parts for the car from Japan, however this model was not sold in Japan. I know that the GM2 is very smilar to the GE8 honda fit/jazz chassis, so I was wondering if people could share knowledge of what parts they have found that are interchangeable.

Not many modified honda city in australia, so hoping you guys might have some more knowledge of what will fit.

I know most of the engine parts will work like intakes, but what about exhaust. Is the header, mid pipe and muffler the same? Im guessing one peice of the system was just extended like the mid pipe or muffler to make it suit the longer city chassis but which part is different? Would like the spoon muffler, but worried it may be too short/not fit.

Also will all GE8 coilovers work on the honda city? I have noticed a few brands like BC Racing list the coilovers as the same for GE6/GE8/GM2/GM3 so im guessing they will all be the same. But as i was hoping to get tein or cusco from japan they have no listing for GM2, so want to confirm GE8 is the same before i go spending money.

If there is some sort of parts compatibility list between GE8 and GM2 you could point me to that would be great. Otherwise maybe we can start one here.