Unanswered topics Active topics

Lexis Nexis refusing to open a dispute

Source for your car insurance here
jamun99

Lexis Nexis refusing to open a dispute

Post by jamun99 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:28 pm

Lexis Nexis appears to have my MVR report swapped for someone elses. All of my personal info is correct, though at one point my insurance had the wrong SSN listed and Lexis Nexis had my last name wrong. They claim this had no effect because all queries were done using my drivers license number. Because of this I have switched insurance companies and my new agent was, thankfully, unable to find any record of this MVR that LN is showing and got my a new policy using all of my correct history.

I wanted to file a dispute with LN as I have double checked their records and they are indeed super false and full of damaging things. They are acting like they can't dispute these things. They say the only way to clear it up is for SafeCo (my previous insurer) to run a 'forced BMV' check, which SafeCo either can't or won't do and, at any rate, I'm no longer with that company as a client.

I've talked with two people at LN and both refused to take a dispute claim.exchange rates online

I'm at a loss. How do I even begin to fight this?

I'm not sure who can even see this info from LN as my new insurance agent ran my quotes through multiple insurance companies and none of them reported this crazy record that LN has. However, I still want it corrected as my real MVR is clean, the LN one has me listed as driving on a suspended license, multiple tickets, OVI charges etc....I 100% do not want my name anywhere near that!
Last edited by jamun99 on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pal
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Lexis Nexis refusing to open a dispute

Post by Pal » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:03 pm

Lexis Nexis? Why not ask a insurance broker to check with LN?