Unanswered topics Active topics

Hybrid?

Automobile related topics
lamalvin

Hybrid?

Post by lamalvin » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:00 pm

Hi,
Newbie to this forum. I'm happy owner of Stream and since the COE is expiring next year, just wondering if members here owns hybrid cars and your take on this. I see on the road that Vezel is almost everywhere - some with hybrid label. Wondering if Vezel is the only hybrid available. Thanks for your time.

Oh, btw, anybody know if there's any new model of 1.8L capacity coming soon? :-) Just curious.

Lbn2g2

Re: Hybrid?

Post by Lbn2g2 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:16 pm

lamalvin wrote:Hi,
Newbie to this forum. I'm happy owner of Stream and since the COE is expiring next year, just wondering if members here owns hybrid cars and your take on this. I see on the road that Vezel is almost everywhere - some with hybrid label. Wondering if Vezel is the only hybrid available. Thanks for your time.

Oh, btw, anybody know if there's any new model of 1.8L capacity coming soon? :-) Just curious.

Hi bro,
Few other hybrid models besides Vezel are seen on the road already..
I just received my Freed hybrid sensing a month ago.
Sensing is an AI thing and strongly urge you to get it.

Lbn2g2

noobking

Post by noobking » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:18 pm

Hi
I just join this forum today and I'm in the process of getting my very own car. Initially, I thought of getting myself a hybrid car due to fuel saving perks but I soon hear rumors about the hybrid car to be underpowered and stuff so I would like to have any advice regarding this. Btw I'm looking at honda accord 1.5L DOHC VTEC® TURBO and 2.oL Atkinson Cycle DOHC i-VTEC engine hybrid.

emmasanchez3

Post by emmasanchez3 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:35 pm

hi
i am new here , what hybrid is should i get for cheapest price?? thanks in advance

lifeisshag
Idling
Idling

Post by lifeisshag » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:06 pm

there a few variants of hybrids for Honda
Honda Jazz Hybrid i believed value for money
Follow on Honda Shuttle
You may consider getting Jazz Hybrid.

matisph11

Post by matisph11 » Thu May 21, 2020 8:09 pm

noobking wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:18 pm
Hi
I just join this forum today and I'm in the process of getting my very own car. Initially, I thought of getting myself a hybrid car due to fuel saving perks but I soon hear rumors about the hybrid car to be underpowered and stuff so I would like to have any advice regarding this solution surendettement. Btw I'm looking at honda accord 1.5L DOHC VTEC® TURBO and 2.oL Atkinson Cycle DOHC i-VTEC engine hybrid.
You did well not to choose this type of car. My uncle has them and he's already trying to get rid of them, but that's not to discourage him.