Unanswered topics Active topics

Owner of Honda Odyssey SJU3914P

Automobile related topics
joldrake99

Owner of Honda Odyssey SJU3914P

Post by joldrake99 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:39 am

Hi everyone,

Newbie poster here! I know this is a long shot, but I'm looking for the owner of Honda Odyssey SJU 3914P - if you're on this forum please send me a PM, and if anyone happens to knows this driver please do let me know also!

On 30 Dec 2016 at around 2.30 pm I was driving through a narrow path along Duxton Hill (cars parked parallel on both sides so the opening was super narrow) and my car grazed the back right hand corner of the Honda Odyssey, causing some scratches. It was a one-way street, so I drove one big round back to where the Honda Odyssey was parked only to see the Honda driving away! It was like a car chase, I was horning him furiously trying to get his attention and eventually he stopped at a red light, so I got out of my car and told him about the incident, and he took down my handphone number. I have yet to hear from him - I'm afraid he might have taken down my contact number wrongly because we were in a real hurry (red light was about to change) and he didn't want to stop somewhere to exchange ICs and other info so I have no other way of contacting him besides his number plate.

So if anyone knows who this driver is, please let me know so I can contact him and pay for his repairs - my fault, so I should pay! Thanks all, happy new year. And to this Honda Odyssey driver - so sorry about my lousy driving bro, please contact me so I can do the right thing.

Bolin
1000rpm
1000rpm

Re: Owner of Honda Odyssey SJU3914P

Post by Bolin » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:55 am

You probably scared him off with your aggressive driving :)

Chloe8
2000rpm
2000rpm

Re: Owner of Honda Odyssey SJU3914P

Post by Chloe8 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:06 pm

hope he dont anyhow claim you. :think: