Unanswered topics Active topics

Issues with my crossroad

Home Of The CrossroadeRs
Kioko

Issues with my crossroad

Post by Kioko » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:58 pm

I imported a Honda crossroad last year and it has been fantastic since day 1. 2 nights ago the car lost power while I was driving uphill and the check engine light started blinking..... I pulled over and had it towed. I have changed my plugs and changed to gear box oil with new DW-1 ate but the car is still not going above 40km/hr and seems to struggle with gear change only engaging next at 3000rpm. Please help am desperate..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

neonleon
5000rpm
5000rpm

Re: Issues with my crossroad

Post by neonleon » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:56 pm

Check engine light on u can use ODB reader to read the error code. From there u can tell whats the fault. Most workshop will be able to do so.

Hope the issue is fixed already.

I m usng a Torque to read my ODB through a plug.

Gear shift problem could be a simple soleniod issue or major transmission problem...

lance666
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by lance666 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:51 am

Kioko wrote:I imported a Honda crossroad last year and it has been fantastic since day 1. 2 nights ago the car lost power while I was driving uphill and the check engine light started blinking..... I pulled over and had it towed. I have changed my plugs and changed to gear box oil with new DW-1 ate but the car is still not going above 40km/hr and seems to struggle with gear change only engaging next at 3000rpm. Please help am desperate..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bro, feel free to swingby to let us hav a look. we can use our tool to scan for u.

mooklui
Idling
Idling

Post by mooklui » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:35 pm

i also facing the same issue, auto cutoff when uphill but engine still running, juz tat the car not moving fast..... any recommended workshop in KL?

mook +60126908122

schwarzwagen
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by schwarzwagen » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:08 pm

I had the car CEL light up and engine on limp mode on. Switched off, restarted and all was well until it repeated again the next day. Went to the workshop and found the ignition coils (4pcs) had failed or on the way.

tjgrafiks31

Post by tjgrafiks31 » Wed May 24, 2017 4:16 am

I also had the issues with the cutting off or powering down when i tried to accelerate or go up a hill or incline and engine light kept coming on.
i was told it's a speed wheel or transmission sensor problem. I decided to start with the basic service first.
changed my oil, spark plugs, fuel filter, transmission filter and fluid and that seemed to do the trick. haven't had that issues in almost a year,
i had it for about 6-7 months before that. I don't seem to have the same quick acceleration that i used to when i hit the gas, but it's good enough for me
and my car is excellent on fuel.