Need advice

Civic model year 2000 -2005
tthiang
4000rpm
4000rpm

Need advice

Post by tthiang » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:24 pm

Hi Senior and Bro,

I want to get some advice from the good people here. I am actually get another ride soon (mid march) and my ES5 COE is till 30 Sept 2015. This ES5 has served me very well for the past 7 year. Although currently got some minor engine oil seepage but I dun really need to top up engine oil at all. Just that when opening up the bonnet, you can see the unsightly "leaked" oil :(...

I need the money from my es5 to fund the next car and either I just scrap it or sell cheap cheap to those who temporary need a car till Aug/Sep. Can senior and bro here advice what is the so call best "solution"...Thank you for reading......

MCDS
Civic ES/EU/EP Moderator
Civic ES/EU/EP Moderator

Re: Need advice

Post by MCDS » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:24 pm

You will need to do your math and see which is a better option. Selling now as an owner vs pushing it in to 'trade-in' has some pros and cons. Do check it out yourself. Next is about a 'ready buyer' with the cash to pay you up front. It's always a trade off. There is no clear 'winner' or best way to do this. Best way for YOU is more the case. Be more specific in your needs. If you need to chat face to face, let us know - we meet almost every Friday evening after 10.30 pm - suitable even for family man when kids are put to bed and you get a few hours to yourself.

Freedom isn't Free, it costs people like you and me... Freedom costs a buck 'o five....

tthiang
4000rpm
4000rpm

Re: Need advice

Post by tthiang » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:24 pm

MCDS wrote:You will need to do your math and see which is a better option. Selling now as an owner vs pushing it in to 'trade-in' has some pros and cons. Do check it out yourself. Next is about a 'ready buyer' with the cash to pay you up front. It's always a trade off. There is no clear 'winner' or best way to do this. Best way for YOU is more the case. Be more specific in your needs. If you need to chat face to face, let us know - we meet almost every Friday evening after 10.30 pm - suitable even for family man when kids are put to bed and you get a few hours to yourself.
Hi Bro,

Thanks for the advice. Decided to drive till scrape....