Civic model year 2000 -2005
hithere
4000rpm
4000rpm

Be careful of buyers...

Post by hithere » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:48 am

http://www.shc-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=257291

I have been accused of being a dishonest seller

The buyer comes and wanted most of my ES body parts. As he already buy most of my car body parts, i recommended him to buy the rear bumper(with Lip attach) as well. He was reluctant initially, he wanted FOC and i told him i am unable to do so.
We came to agreed on the Entire Rear Bumper(with lip attach + Reverse sensor) at S$50. The buyer remove it off my car HIMSELF.

Days later he text me saying that my bumper got flaw upon his closer inspection and he is unable to resell the bumper in Malaysia as the current trend to "Play" bumper in Malaysia is without the lip attach.
Buyer never once mentioned what is he looking for and i can't read his mind on the "malaysia new trend". He never ask anything related on the New playing trend, he only cares about the price, which is as cheap as possible, if not free.

I gave him two audio amplifiers for free because i don't need them anymore, not because i have something to hide.
I showed him the entire car, buyer should know what he wants.

Buyer fault me on the fact that i did not reveal full details on the bumper.
I do not provide full product report for my items.
This is not a sale from HONDA Motor.

what you see is what you get
If you fail to open your eyes, do not blame seller

PS: For all ES owner who want to scrap their cars.
Pls be cautious if people are offering you few hundreds higher then market.
Chances are, they do not/unable to process your scrap through LTA.
End up you gave him your car without having it scrap.

ckwoo
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by ckwoo » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:55 pm

What you say but also really funny, that place is your own flash cut offexhaust , you will not know it? Again I have to force you refund it or not, to use the phrase I'm not sell honda products, it will be far-fetched? What is the sound that is sent there to send your own initiative, and I did not ask you, you just want to send you prefer not to lose me, and you say to yourself flat conscience if that support anti roll bar is my request you split was before I knew it was 16mm but since it is my request, even if I am useless and I buy you down, this is called staly, but How about you! You know, and do not talk about it just to make it sgd50. . . . .

p/s:Furthermore, I also stressed there I also have a mistake in too believe that the seller, the seller said something no problem,Did not go to check, and a gentle reminder to buy this stuff to check the seller's clear that I have wrong? ?

ckwoo
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by ckwoo » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:07 am

p/s:I bought this shc of wts faced a lot of things a lot of sellers are honest all have good and bad are speaking out, not knowing if you are cut off, do not speak out, this is not honest sellers I first encountered this shc first. . . .

In the end I still blame myself that I did not check the clear

ckwoo
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by ckwoo » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:52 am

This bumper is really beautiful from the appearance of them are listed sgd50 is a very good price

The lower lip is split off, and then there are jet black patches back he actually said that I did not notice that you did not check, but I do not this lip of the budget so it does not matter

Then please have a look inside the child who, obviously that sellers had cut himself or turn over, he would be willing to say that I did not notice, I do not know

p/s:I have to emphasize all the way to have my own fault, but you obviously know that you did not speak out and say I have a son who had cut, you see, you have to do slightly! If you want to buy, you do not have to just to make it a mere sgd50, it does not matter, he was wrong when I did not check it clear, did not force you to kind of refund. . . . .

ckwoo
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by ckwoo » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:02 am

I have been accused of being a dishonest seller

The buyer comes and wanted most of my ES body parts. As he already buy most of my car body parts, i recommended him to buy the rear bumper(with Lip attach) as well. He was reluctant initially, he wanted FOC and i told him i am unable to do so.
We came to agreed on the Entire Rear Bumper(with lip attach + Reverse sensor) at S$50. The buyer remove it off my car HIMSELF.

Days later he text me saying that my bumper got flaw upon his closer inspection and he is unable to resell the bumper in Malaysia as the current trend to "Play" bumper in Malaysia is without the lip attach.
Buyer never once mentioned what is he looking for and i can't read his mind on the "malaysia new trend". He never ask anything related on the New playing trend, he only cares about the price, which is as cheap as possible, if not free.

I gave him two audio amplifiers for free because i don't need them anymore, not because i have something to hide.
I showed him the entire car, buyer should know what he wants.

Buyer fault me on the fact that i did not reveal full details on the bumper.
I do not provide full product report for my items.
This is not a sale from HONDA Motor.

what you see is what you get
If you fail to open your eyes, do not blame seller

Stely seller a check when you have not even very detailed flower Hendou will tell you, and in which there are many shc on except you only. . .

fred59
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by fred59 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:45 pm

SEX is one of the nine reasons for re-incarnation, the RESTis not important.