SG* 79 * yellow Fd2r

Automobile related topics
eurokar
2000rpm
2000rpm

SG* 79 * yellow Fd2r

Post by eurokar » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:43 am

Want to share an encounter....

Was driving along pie with my wife and kids when I noticed this yellow fd2r cruising in second Lane. I drive pass it normally. Few hundred meters when I was in front of it, suddenly saw it speeding up to my backside at super fast speed, zigzag away. Wa I thought so fast and furious.

So I continue to drive on. Few km more this I saw this same car cruising the second Lane. And when I was ahead of it again it speed up to my back, zigzag and speed of. So now I got the idea that he was trying to jio me but too bad my family are with me. My wife already warn me.

This happened two or three more times, with him trying to "show off" that he the rabbit and I the turtle.

Just nice when turtle me overtake this car near my exit, I finally couldn't resist to take a glance at how this racer looks like.

To my surprise! It was actually a middle aged auntie! Not bad driving skills I must say, but maybe she shouldd hone her skills on track instead of on public e-way.

SpeedMaster1979
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by SpeedMaster1979 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:21 pm

Wow, nowadays many fast & furious auntie lucy,hahaha!

But chill bro and kudos to you for your EQ and safety thoughts to all other road users
Speed is nothing without control