Unanswered topics Active topics

Need some advise! Please help.

Automobile related topics
porkychops90

Need some advise! Please help.

Post by porkychops90 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:55 pm

Hello all bros and sis out there. I really need some advise here. Recently i just bought a civic sir. The company that i bought from now says that before they hand over the car to me, i would need to go to pass the vicom inspection in order to renew the road tax. Before i made full payment, i did ask if the car would be able to pass, they said not a problem. It was only verbal. Now after full payment, they are telling me i need to send it to "Fix" it to pass the test. Any one can advise me on what i should do now? any recommendations to which garage i should go to? and roughly how much it would cost? Cause i really have no idea how "modified" is the car.

Thanks alot.

typhoons
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Re: Need some advise! Please help.

Post by typhoons » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:03 pm

porkychops90 wrote:Hello all bros and sis out there. I really need some advise here. Recently i just bought a civic sir. The company that i bought from now says that before they hand over the car to me, i would need to go to pass the vicom inspection in order to renew the road tax. Before i made full payment, i did ask if the car would be able to pass, they said not a problem. It was only verbal. Now after full payment, they are telling me i need to send it to "Fix" it to pass the test. Any one can advise me on what i should do now? any recommendations to which garage i should go to? and roughly how much it would cost? Cause i really have no idea how "modified" is the car.

Thanks alot.
bro... if they never put in the sale contract that requires you to FIX to pass test... same you can insist them to do it... who would buy a car if the conditions does not warrent it to pass test?? You might wanna go Small Claims tribunal to seek advise on such matters.

Don't waste time now trying to get the things FIXED.
ALL GREAT THINGS ARE SIMPLE, AND MANY CAN BE EXPRESSED IN SINGLE WORDS:
FREEDOM, JUSTICE, HONOR, DUTY, MERCY, HOPE.... BY WINSTON CHURCHILL
IN VALOR, THERE IS HOPE