Unanswered topics Active topics

2005 Odyssey aircon issues

fuzzyjas

2005 Odyssey aircon issues

Post by fuzzyjas » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:23 pm

Hi,

Need some advice. When I on my aircon, I can feel that my passenger side aircon is blowing cold air but my driver side air is not as cold. When I turn on my rear aircon, my driver side then becomes a bit colder but still not as cold as the passenger side. The a bit colder air on my driver stays after I switch off the rear aircon. After I park my car and start again after a few hours. The driver side is not cold again. What could be the issue?
I just change my radiator a few months back. I think the condenser is together with the radiator? Could that affect the aircon? I bought this 2005 odyssey used 6 months ago so I do not know if the ex owner changed the evaporator before…

fuzzyjas

Post by fuzzyjas » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:45 pm

Went to markcool. Top up aircon gas to monitor....but topup gas expansive due to 2 cooling coils? Like double the the price. Anyone know if rear cooling coil will turn on even if rear aircon is not turn on? I thought it is 2 separate frront and rear cooling systems but the gas top up is only into the same pipe for front and rear...hummm.

Markcool suspect one or both the cooling coil leak. How to tell ah?