Unanswered topicsActive topics

workshop to recommend for audio system

Share your In-Car Entertainment passion here.
kindle
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013

workshop to recommend for audio system

Postby kindle » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:25 pm

hi bros

colleague who drives a stream has a busted sound system and asked if i have any recommendations for workshop, any bros have any good workshop to recommend that she won't get chop carrot head?

ideally a good stockist who can also settle installation at a reasonable price? i think i will go along and hopefully don't get poisoned - i have a civic

any recommendations please? ideally english speaking workshop :)

thanks in advance!

User avatar
Jackpun
2000rpm
2000rpm
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008
Location: Singapore

Re: workshop to recommend for audio system

Postby Jackpun » Fri May 03, 2013 2:40 pm

kindle wrote:hi bros

colleague who drives a stream has a busted sound system and asked if i have any recommendations for workshop, any bros have any good workshop to recommend that she won't get chop carrot head?

ideally a good stockist who can also settle installation at a reasonable price? i think i will go along and hopefully don't get poisoned - i have a civic

any recommendations please? ideally english speaking workshop :)

thanks in advance!


just got my ctr done up at Vim Auto @ defu lane, reasonal price and good service.

volcane68
2000rpm
2000rpm
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2005

Postby volcane68 » Sat May 18, 2013 12:16 am

Got mine done at Autoimage @ sin Ming rd, amtech building behind LTA.

Look for ted or u can call him first at 64555031.

Very reasonable charges for installation and even customisation.

My CL7 was done there with customisation.
Micra K11 | Corolla G9 | WRX GDA | Lancer EX | Saab 93 | Accord CL7

Hellboi
4000rpm
4000rpm
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006

Re: workshop to recommend for audio system

Postby Hellboi » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:17 pm

Jackpun wrote:
kindle wrote:hi bros

colleague who drives a stream has a busted sound system and asked if i have any recommendations for workshop, any bros have any good workshop to recommend that she won't get chop carrot head?

ideally a good stockist who can also settle installation at a reasonable price? i think i will go along and hopefully don't get poisoned - i have a civic

any recommendations please? ideally english speaking workshop :)

thanks in advance!


just got my ctr done up at Vim Auto @ defu lane, reasonal price and good service.


If you happened to have the chance to see the wirings, please advise if the connections were wrapped with black tapes.

I seen a car that came to do the rewiring and gosh, the wiring was messy and all connections were wrapped with black tapes. Sticky situation there...wiring got done and connectors were used instead.

xuanie
Idling
Idling
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013

Re: workshop to recommend for audio system

Postby xuanie » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:49 pm

Hellboi wrote:
If you happened to have the chance to see the wirings, please advise if the connections were wrapped with black tapes.

I seen a car that came to do the rewiring and gosh, the wiring was messy and all connections were wrapped with black tapes. Sticky situation there...wiring got done and connectors were used instead.


This happened to my friend, thats why noobie like me always for for word of mouth recommendation.

Hellboi
4000rpm
4000rpm
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006

Re: workshop to recommend for audio system

Postby Hellboi » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:48 pm

xuanie wrote:
Hellboi wrote:
If you happened to have the chance to see the wirings, please advise if the connections were wrapped with black tapes.

I seen a car that came to do the rewiring and gosh, the wiring was messy and all connections were wrapped with black tapes. Sticky situation there...wiring got done and connectors were used instead.


This happened to my friend, thats why noobie like me always for for word of mouth recommendation.


We have to read more and to know how standard work is being carried out. Using black tape is actually fine but in our hot climate and in car environment, it might open up after a while or become really sticky during removal time.

If the owner is fine with such work and paid for such standard, then it is fine. Hope no loose wiring after a while.


Return to “I.C.E”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests