Honda Civic ES5 parts for sale

For selling of any personal new / used car related or non automotive stuff here
Hysteria4u
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Honda Civic ES5 parts for sale

Post by Hysteria4u » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:41 pm

Clearing store room.

BC BR Coilovers. Used for 8 months. No leaks. Have a spare set of shocks (changed 8 months ago, no leaks but changed for peace of mind :lol: ). Complete set for $600.
I'll provide a box for you to load the full set in without messing up your car boot. Coilovers SOLD to a friendly brother! :)

Superpro bushings (USED, removed 1.5 months ago. Condition is good. I cleaned the grease from the bushings so you can see if there is any damage). Top four bushings are for the front lower arm. Note this is the caster increase version. You don't need any more bushings for the front lower arm. Bottom four are for the rear lower arm - this is only for the hubs. For the rear you will still need the trailing arm bushing (the tua leng kong one) and the rear 'wish bone' bushing. $150 for the full set of front and $80 for the rear.

I will include (for free) a tub of superpro waterproof grease if you buy the front and rear superpro bushings. A new tub costs more than $60 and there is around half left.

This is a brand new set of Superpro bushings for the rear upper arm. This bushing allows you to set the rear camber by rotating the position of the metal bushing. I did not use this as I already had the SPC rear camber kit. $60. Comes with a pack of Superpro waterproof grease.

This is the Energy Polyurethane bushing for the rear trailing arm (tua leng kong) and the bushings for the rear hub. This is an alternative to superpro but harder. All parts are brand new, did not have time to fit and decided to heck it. $120.

USED full set of engine mounting for MANUAL transmission. No cracks in the rubber, no leaks from the oil-filled bushing. Changed because wanted peace of mind :lol: and because decided to keep the car. Cant remember how long these were used but at least 3 years I reckon - this is my second replacement. $80.

USED (for 0.5 hrs!) Energy Polyurethane engine mounting inserts for the two lower engine mounts. Have to shave off one of the inserts due to extremely tight fit. Whole car vibrates like hell so removed it after driving one round around Ubi. Good for those who want zero engine movement. $40. Kena suan by my mechanic - this is a backside itchy mod.

Neuspeed front strut bar. Best bar (IMHO) for ES as it is a one piece design and a tight fit. CANNOT fit if you are using the stock resonator. CAN fit if you have the stock airbox without the resonator. $100. If you want this make sure you know it fits.

Original MOMO gear knob, needs polishing as it is aluminum. Comes with the rubber inserts (various sizes) to fit various diameter gear sticks plus allen key and securement screws. Found this in my storeroom - must be at least 9 to 10 years old! Going for a song at $30!

Original (came with the car!) Kenwood double din head unit. Discovered this in one of the deepest recesses of my store room. Not sure if it works or not (now) but it was working when it was removed to make way for 'audiophile' (yeah right!) quality replacement. $30. Good for those who want to scrap car.
Front view
Back view

Original rear ARB (anti roll bar) comes with original bushings. $50.

Also have original ES exhaust muffler nicely wrapped in clear plastic. Excellent condition. $300.

Prices are of course negotiable but please be reasonable as I look after all my parts and make sure the mechanic removes the parts with care (with the exception of the Kenwood - some cables were cut - I was not pleased). Cash and carry from Whampoa area (central Singapore!). I am free after 8pm most nights. Contactable at 9768-9478 (Terence). Thanks for viewing.
Last edited by Hysteria4u on Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Krado
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by Krado » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:23 pm

I chop your engine mountings.. :lol:

MCDS
Civic ES/EU/EP Moderator
Civic ES/EU/EP Moderator

Post by MCDS » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:55 pm

dude, you are not supposed to 'sell' things here in this folder.

pls put in the want to sell folder, and put a link in the ES folder sticky

I will remove your thread in a day or two...

sorry... forum rules

Freedom isn't Free, it costs people like you and me... Freedom costs a buck 'o five....

MCDS
Civic ES/EU/EP Moderator
Civic ES/EU/EP Moderator

Post by MCDS » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:42 pm

Ups for a good friend

Freedom isn't Free, it costs people like you and me... Freedom costs a buck 'o five....

Hysteria4u
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by Hysteria4u » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:48 pm

Krado wrote:I chop your engine mountings.. :lol:
Sure no problem, you want with the ES inserts as well? Special offer!

Let me know when you need the mountings. Note its for manual transmission.

d34d
1000rpm
1000rpm

Post by d34d » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:32 am

super super tempted to get the Superpro bushings!
hand very itchy.

Hmmm.... :?

Hysteria4u
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by Hysteria4u » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:44 pm

The only cure for this itch is to scratch it with a superpro bush.

Krado
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Re: ...

Post by Krado » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:25 pm

Hysteria4u wrote:

Inserts? no lah... my butt not itchy... :lol: If can trim to give a bit more freeplay, then I want.

how about next weekend?

Hysteria4u
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Re: ...

Post by Hysteria4u » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:49 pm

Krado wrote:
Hysteria4u wrote:

Inserts? no lah... my butt not itchy... :lol: If can trim to give a bit more freeplay, then I want.

how about next weekend?
Weekends okay for me, just whatsapp or msg me at 9768-9478 (Terence). Suggest you drill holes in the inserts to reduce the stiffness. Polyurethane is very durable but slippery, so must be super careful when shaping the insert. Or you can try using just one insert (as you rev the engine rocks backwards) so add the insert at the rear lower mount and skip the front for later.

Hysteria4u
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by Hysteria4u » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:26 am

Krado, do you still want the Poly inserts? Special store room clearance price for ES brothers and sisters!!

Krado
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by Krado » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:33 pm

Sorry bro for the no-response... my manual car also going to chop already and I bought an auto replacement. :cry:

but hor... $410 for the full set of bushings? Got discount if I suck all up? :P

Hysteria4u
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by Hysteria4u » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:24 pm

Krado wrote:Sorry bro for the no-response... my manual car also going to chop already and I bought an auto replacement. :cry:

but hor... $410 for the full set of bushings? Got discount if I suck all up? :P
Definitely a discount for you! SMS me at 9768-9478!

chweech
Idling
Idling

Post by chweech » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:31 pm

Hi hi,

I wanted to buy a new absorber for the rear and was thinking if your coil over is the alternative to what I need?

If yes, how much is it and where to bring it to change.