Unanswered topics Active topics

RCA-Ignition.my Buka Puasa Friday Night Track 3rd Aug 9-12am

Activities in our community
rca
1000rpm
1000rpm

RCA-Ignition.my Buka Puasa Friday Night Track 3rd Aug 9-12am

Post by rca » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:10 pm

RCA-Ignition.my Buka Puasa Friday Night Track 3rd August 2012, 9pm – 12 midnight

Following are the details:

Track : Sepang Full Circuit
... Date : Friday 3rd August 2012
Time : 9pm – 12 midnight

This is something different. Following our tradition of celebrating with our drivers, sponsors, and supporters (remember the Hari Raya SNF last year?) we are pleased to introduce our Buka Puasa Track Session.

We will have a ‘buka puasa’ buffet outlay in Pits 16 – 18, and more importantly this year we want to give back: we’re inviting the children from the Sepang orphanage to join us on this day. Many of our sponsors have pledged a small contribution for these underpriveledged children, and we are open to further contributions in-kind or cash. Do contact us if you are interested to make their lives a little bit happier on that day.

SCHEDULE:

630pm Registration for Buka Puasa
715pm Buka Puasa
745pm Maghrib prayers, lead by SNF racer Aril Hamka Abd Rahim
800pm Registration for Track session for others
830pm Track drive for the orphans
845pm Compulsory Safety Briefing at Media Centre
900pm Track Session starts
1200am ENDS

FEES
Buka Puasa Buffet – RM 20 / SGD 10 per person (pay on the day)
Track Session – RM 380/SGD 160. Includes 1 person buka puasa buffet
- RM 100 / SGD50 for additional driver, as usual

NEW SAFETY CAR RULE
We will be implementing a new Safety Car rule at our track days. Similar to what you see in Formula One, if there is any incident our Safety Cars will come out to bunch up the cars on track under a Full Course Yellow, so that the debris/vehicle may be cleared from the danger area. Once this is OK, the Safety Cars will turn off their light, come back into the pits, and you can continue to lap under Green light.
This saves a lot of time compared to a Red Flag session. Which means more track time for you!

Confirmation/Registration by payment on first come first serve basis.

Ignition.my and RCA Instructors are also available on a ‘per 45mins slots’ @ RM 100 – Terms and Conditions apply.

Slots are non-transferable but can be sold back or deferred to the next Ignition.my-RCA track event.

For Registration and Payment:
Singapore: get in touch with Henry Tang +65-81982081 / 97760849 [email protected]
Malaysia: kindly contact Faisal Asri +6016 262 4299 / [email protected]
OR Adian Yein Khalid +6012-6881200 / [email protected]
Registration Agent: N1 Racing OR Motorsports Playground, Sunway (browse their products while you’re there!)