Unanswered topics Active topics

Any CRX Owners?

fiery_83
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by fiery_83 » Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:59 pm

desTan wrote:any body install fuel max? can take photo of where u install for me,cause i install myself dnt kn location correct bo? i use the fuel filter there as guide but the pipe to big(dnt kn correct bo) hv to remove one of the rubber of the fuel max to grap it,hopefully it does not squeez the pipe line and give me a false impression on fuel savin.
Ermx... Hope not to "pour cold water", but heard the fuel max not very effective, best if can install broquet... cfm better..... :oops:

desTan
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by desTan » Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:52 am

No problem i will be back in singapore on 11, bring you to JB for consultaion and quotation subequently if things work out well than you can make an appointment with them,juz give me a sms for arrangement hope u still got my contact :-) .
Was there today at JB did up seat cover pvc type cost me Sg abt $120 inculde wkmanship.Nxt trip with you I go ask the interior cause the velvet a bit ugly due to age.given by a local wkshop quatation $200 to redo it in pvc material.See got cheaper there.

fiery_83
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by fiery_83 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:24 pm

desTan wrote:No problem i will be back in singapore on 11, bring you to JB for consultaion and quotation subequently if things work out well than you can make an appointment with them,juz give me a sms for arrangement hope u still got my contact :-) .
Was there today at JB did up seat cover pvc type cost me Sg abt $120 inculde wkmanship.Nxt trip with you I go ask the interior cause the velvet a bit ugly due to age.given by a local wkshop quatation $200 to redo it in pvc material.See got cheaper there.
No problem brp, anyway haf contacted killersupra for his friends door n front fender. So if its ok with his friend, den dun nid go JB to panel bit liaox man. Just go there check out the bodykit.... Whcih part of the velvet? the dashboard there?

desTan
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by desTan » Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:08 pm

yeap dashboard part and was quoted $200 locally wanted to ask frm JB, I also meet killersupra and got hold of the suspension from latter, heard frm him you also interested in the suspension hehe, hopefully you got the doors from him, told him to try to organize a outing for CRX owner,any suggestion of places?Can we hear from people whom are intrested to made this happens?

fiery_83
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by fiery_83 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:09 pm

desTan wrote:yeap dashboard part and was quoted $200 locally wanted to ask frm JB, I also meet killersupra and got hold of the suspension from latter, heard frm him you also interested in the suspension hehe, hopefully you got the doors from him, told him to try to organize a outing for CRX owner,any suggestion of places?Can we hear from people whom are intrested to made this happens?
yup... was kinda interested in the koni suspension, but was a step slower then u... so nvm.. have replaced my door, so no nid for panel beating... save few hundred oreadi... should be able to complete the works by this week... maybe next month go install VAFC liaox... and change lowering springs....

fiery_83
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by fiery_83 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:11 pm

duno lehx.. recently the posting for crx owners abit quiet.... going out with the east deviants members though.... think they organising a trip to YD on the 16th....

desTan
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by desTan » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:28 pm

oei bro for spring can u check with killersupra cause i left it with him dnt kn he sell liao bo?cause when i took over the koni suspension i did't swop the lower spring which i hv cause i wanted to raise my car (hate humps & slope)
you buying vafc 1st hand hah,or getting 2nd hand($250-350)? me also intrested leh but new one too expensive do you kn the price for new one with installation?
got outing with east ppl hah ,can sms me bo if you gg YD i go join u if free/,you intrested to go pg cause got ppl organising wanted to try try.

fiery_83
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by fiery_83 » Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:09 am

desTan wrote:oei bro for spring can u check with killersupra cause i left it with him dnt kn he sell liao bo?cause when i took over the koni suspension i did't swop the lower spring which i hv cause i wanted to raise my car (hate humps & slope)
you buying vafc 1st hand hah,or getting 2nd hand($250-350)? me also intrested leh but new one too expensive do you kn the price for new one with installation?
got outing with east ppl hah ,can sms me bo if you gg YD i go join u if free/,you intrested to go pg cause got ppl organising wanted to try try.
think he still have it... cos i wanted to buy over.... but when i found out that it is lower den my current one, decided against it.... thinkning of getting second hand leh... cos i gave my safc to my fren liaox... now looking for a vafc, apparently safc got a lot of problem wif crx lehx.... if really cannot find den get new lor.... abt 500 lehx.... mi cannot go PG at the moment, my front tyres getting kinda bald, due to numerous street sessions with my frens.... go PG confirm buang.....

the trip for east ppl to YD most prob is this sat.... we meeting at Tampines st11, blk 138 first.... den convoy down to dunno where yet... either,
1. Kent Ridge
2. YD
3. OCH

Unknown yet.... hope to see u soon bro.... might be going into Permas next month or month after to do bodykit... can consider joining me if u wan....

desTan
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by desTan » Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:58 pm

sms this no. and ask he got 2nd hand vafc to sell at $350 with installation
ADVAN
bobykit me not relli intrested,i working on the interior espically the dashboard and side trimming in near future,but dnt mind to go with u to cc look look,the premas cheaper than JB meh? if you ppl gg YD after 10pm do let me kn i try to drop by cause i stay at sembawang.U got my no rite sms me then.chow

fiery_83
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by fiery_83 » Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:11 am

350 too ex leh.... considering of installing F-Con when drop new engine later on.... so considering VAFC as cheaper alternative first lo..... installation not impt for me lah... cos i got sumone who will install for me liaox.... looking btwn 200 to 250 range lor....

will99
1000rpm
1000rpm

Car decal for CRX as logos

Post by will99 » Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:20 pm

Hi all....i am in the meet up also last week very happy abt the mit up....i am wondering why dun we gahter once more for a gathering and we can discuss abt car sticker and be a CREX team.......what you all said???Me arthur fren....yellow crx with gull wing.......

killersupra
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!

Re: Car decal for CRX as logos

Post by killersupra » Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:36 pm

will99 wrote:Hi all....i am in the meet up also last week very happy abt the mit up....i am wondering why dun we gahter once more for a gathering and we can discuss abt car sticker and be a CREX team.......what you all said???Me arthur fren....yellow crx with gull wing.......
Hi william thanks for turning up for the meetup. Nice idea, i am in for it :D
C-Rex Revival

jermoz
2000rpm
2000rpm

yeah

Post by jermoz » Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:12 pm

hihi, i am a crx ZC owner too. And would like to go for some meet up sessions too. the only person i know is aurthur. haha. nonetheless hope we can meet up once in a while yah! :P jeremy 9060 9192. Anytime bros.

killersupra
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!

Re: yeah

Post by killersupra » Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:33 pm

jermoz wrote:hihi, i am a crx ZC owner too. And would like to go for some meet up sessions too. the only person i know is aurthur. haha. nonetheless hope we can meet up once in a while yah! :P jeremy 9060 9192. Anytime bros.
Thanks for coming to the meetup too. will definitely inform u for future meetups. Brother how is your mugen kit? There is one crx brother looking for a stock crx bumper, he is using mugen bumper now, maybe u two can swap? :D
C-Rex Revival

dissident
Idling
Idling

Post by dissident » Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:33 pm

newbie here, trying to switch camp to del sol. :o :o
driving a 2 seater from mazda now. (all time loggerheads till 1997 hahahahah)
looking for a crx del sol B16A (all sols are Vtec in sg right?)

please email me at: [email protected]
or sms me at: 97467401

p/s exterior must be stocky or tastefully modded.