Unanswered topics Active topics

Any CRX Owners?

cikano
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by cikano » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:41 pm

mwwong wrote:Hi Cikano

Is your car with the GT wing?
last time yes........nw no more....sian already...hw u noe..?so me b4..? :)

fiery_83
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by fiery_83 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:49 pm

desTan wrote:shagmobile,I juz wnt to say hi to you,fairly quite here thou,anyway mine use to b red,but noe a pink CRX ZC,Enjoy ur ride,hope one of this day we can bump on the road or any mtg up :D chow
since when become pink...? zao sek ar...

killersupra
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!

Post by killersupra » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:44 am

fiery_83 wrote:
desTan wrote:shagmobile,I juz wnt to say hi to you,fairly quite here thou,anyway mine use to b red,but noe a pink CRX ZC,Enjoy ur ride,hope one of this day we can bump on the road or any mtg up :D chow
Bro since the last time see u at Johnson, now car done up liao hor, swee swee lei.

Check with u bro, your vinyl hor, how long did they take to design, print n cut? And how long did they take to paste it on? And how much is the cost for a design similar to yours? :D
C-Rex Revival

fiery_83
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by fiery_83 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:49 pm

killersupra wrote:
fiery_83 wrote:
Bro since the last time see u at Johnson, now car done up liao hor, swee swee lei.

Check with u bro, your vinyl hor, how long did they take to design, print n cut? And how long did they take to paste it on? And how much is the cost for a design similar to yours? :D
eh... mine took 3 days to do... price is abit sensitive lah, but i got really good price from johnson, lower den what quotes u told me that day lo, maybe becos u wanna do reflective lo....

killersupra
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!

Post by killersupra » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:41 pm

fiery_83 wrote:
killersupra wrote:
fiery_83 wrote: since when become pink...? zao sek ar...

eh... mine took 3 days to do... price is abit sensitive lah, but i got really good price from johnson, lower den what quotes u told me that day lo, maybe becos u wanna do reflective lo....
yup reflective is one n a half times more
C-Rex Revival

D-SOL
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by D-SOL » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:08 pm

Hi Guys!

Hook me up too! I just got myself a Del Sol. Really need your experience and tips on the car. I'm a real goondu at it. But a hardcore Del Sol lover.

killersupra
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!

Post by killersupra » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:11 pm

D-SOL wrote:Hi Guys!

Hook me up too! I just got myself a Del Sol. Really need your experience and tips on the car. I'm a real goondu at it. But a hardcore Del Sol lover.
Congrats bro for getting such a rare ride.

Did u happen to get the white color one? :D
C-Rex Revival

sloshed
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by sloshed » Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:58 am

Apparently i just realised i have not introduced myself. :P

I'm William(96939778), driving a CRX Si. I have been spending much time reading these forums until lately I am starting to post reply(never a forumer myself so do forgive my choice of words if any due). And I must say I'm humbled by what i have read and the amount of information that has been discussed.

I am from Malaysia and would like to join your activities going on around here. Though my car is of a Malaysian plate i hope i could get along easily. My CRX is daily driven as i work in Singapore and since it has always been my wish of a project car (cum 1st car) I am glad to have finally stumbled upon you fellows.

rsver
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by rsver » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:32 am

welcome to the "rare" honda family...where are u working in singapore?

sloshed
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by sloshed » Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:56 pm

Hi rsver, Whats your ride like?

I'm working at Mount Faber. Theres this bar there. How many CRXes are there in here again. Seems like quite a lot.

killersupra
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!

Post by killersupra » Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:32 pm

sloshed wrote:Apparently i just realised i have not introduced myself. :P

I'm William(96939778), driving a CRX Si. I have been spending much time reading these forums until lately I am starting to post reply(never a forumer myself so do forgive my choice of words if any due). And I must say I'm humbled by what i have read and the amount of information that has been discussed.

I am from Malaysia and would like to join your activities going on around here. Though my car is of a Malaysian plate i hope i could get along easily. My CRX is daily driven as i work in Singapore and since it has always been my wish of a project car (cum 1st car) I am glad to have finally stumbled upon you fellows.
Welcome William, glad to hav u with us :D
C-Rex Revival

killersupra
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!

Post by killersupra » Wed May 16, 2007 7:16 am

sloshed wrote:Apparently i just realised i have not introduced myself. :P

Nice meeting u yesterday, u hav a nice car, fast also. After your project is done, it can fly liao. :D
C-Rex Revival

icecoolT
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by icecoolT » Wed May 16, 2007 10:03 am

OMG...the super cosy al fresco bar at mount faber?...
nice working place bro...conv for CCA activites after work also..keke..

neway, glad if you can join us for any meet ups bro..
and maybe we can have a low profile meet up at your work place...
to help you bring some glamour to your carpark scene that you so far miss out...keke

( ps : damnz, means i got to take my Mt Faber out of my CCA activities venues out oredi, just in case tio spotted..keke )
step by step
i will be there
slowly but surely

i dowan to be fastest
i just want to be FASTER

"...there is NO such thing as innocence...just degrees of GUILT..." DOW, WH40,000

sloshed
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by sloshed » Wed May 16, 2007 2:09 pm

to killersupra
Nice to meet you in JB too... I will be dropping my car at tung chun later for a couple days to do some bearing and belt replacement and minor servicing. Will be glad to join you after that again. How is your bodyworks repair going?

to icecoolT
if anyone comes for CCA actitivies here, please sms me and i'll join you in no time... so please dont do it in your sporty ride :twisted: otherwise a crx will just stop besides you with a big smile and say cheeze....

killersupra
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!

Post by killersupra » Thu May 17, 2007 4:48 pm

icecoolT wrote:OMG...the super cosy al fresco bar at mount faber?...
nice working place bro...conv for CCA activites after work also..keke..

neway, glad if you can join us for any meet ups bro..
and maybe we can have a low profile meet up at your work place...
to help you bring some glamour to your carpark scene that you so far miss out...keke

( ps : damnz, means i got to take my Mt Faber out of my CCA activities venues out oredi, just in case tio spotted..keke )
Delsol are so eye catching n easily recognisable, CCA at any place will also be easily spotted one haha :D :D
C-Rex Revival