Unanswered topics Active topics

Any CRX Owners?

Post Reply
User avatar
fiery_83
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 916
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:03 am

Any CRX Owners?

Post by fiery_83 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:29 am

Any more CRX owners here? Hope that there will be a gathering of CRXs sometime soon. PLease keep me informed if there is any, btw, is there any crx club decal or whatsoever?

Thanks....

1. Benjamin aka fiery_83 (benchew_83@yahoo.com.sg)

User avatar
LittleRedCar
4000rpm
4000rpm
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:04 pm
Location: West

Post by LittleRedCar » Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:51 pm

I'm also CRX owner here, seems that most of the CRX in sg are mostly scraped. The last Honda meetup i went about 2yrs ago, the guys told me that i'm the only CRX to attend so far. I'm also interested in the meetups soon.

User avatar
b16a2
3000rpm
3000rpm
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:52 pm
Location: West

Post by b16a2 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:19 pm

LittleRedCar wrote:I'm also CRX owner here, seems that most of the CRX in sg are mostly scraped. The last Honda meetup i went about 2yrs ago, the guys told me that i'm the only CRX to attend so far. I'm also interested in the meetups soon.


Bro, we had a mini crx meetup last year at kallang organized by our bro aurthur aka killersupra.

He is in-charge of crx meetups..he has a list of contacts of the crx members in shc..maybe he will org. one meetup real soon...but long time never see him lioaz

User avatar
LittleRedCar
4000rpm
4000rpm
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:04 pm
Location: West

Post by LittleRedCar » Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:20 am

yup, contacted arthur yesterday and he told me that he's been busy lately and will try to organise another meetup. so what's your ride? :)

User avatar
b16a2
3000rpm
3000rpm
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:52 pm
Location: West

Post by b16a2 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:01 pm

LittleRedCar wrote:yup, contacted arthur yesterday and he told me that he's been busy lately and will try to organise another meetup. so what's your ride? :)


mine's a delsol..eg2

hope to see u in future meetups :)

delsolvtec
4000rpm
4000rpm
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 1:31 pm

Post by delsolvtec » Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:40 pm

yo seeing your comic pic...your del sol is it green? you live ard cck? i also drive delsol grey one with altezza tail lights..:)

delsolvtec
4000rpm
4000rpm
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 1:31 pm

Post by delsolvtec » Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:42 pm

hey little red car...yours the crx hatch? actually..its quite good car i feel veryvery light...like elise...if you do swap for b16 or b18c with mild supercharger will be damn damn fast...
my delsol abit heavy lah...but thinking of supercharging it prob get around 200hp with it...should be nice to drive then..:)

User avatar
LittleRedCar
4000rpm
4000rpm
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:04 pm
Location: West

Post by LittleRedCar » Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:40 pm

yo delsolvtec...mine's a ZC, a really light bugger i must agree. When i took over the car from my bro 3yrs ago, wanted to swap a b16a but decided that i would go for the look instead of power after slammed by a Lancer MR on my passenger door which then he did try to hit and run...

yup, i think dropping a supercharger into your car should be perfect but again, it's gonna cost you some good amount of money just to get the charger. 8)

User avatar
b16a2
3000rpm
3000rpm
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:52 pm
Location: West

Post by b16a2 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:40 pm

delsolvtec wrote:yo seeing your comic pic...your del sol is it green? you live ard cck? i also drive delsol grey one with altezza tail lights..:)


no bro..mine is white

u also stay westside???

i stay at bt batok..not CCK

bro..is ur delsol tt one which has a customized front bumper and without rear spolier..cos tt day I saw a grey delsol on the road...

User avatar
CdelRsolX63
4000rpm
4000rpm
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 6:55 pm

Post by CdelRsolX63 » Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:08 pm

bro, the delsol u talking abt belong 2 mi.. i stay in north area...

User avatar
b16a2
3000rpm
3000rpm
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:52 pm
Location: West

Post by b16a2 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:06 pm

CdelRsolX63 wrote:bro, the delsol u talking abt belong 2 mi.. i stay in north area...


oic...saw ur car at beach rd area once at evening time...nice meetin u bro :)

hope to see u again at future meetup..cheers

User avatar
fiery_83
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 916
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:03 am

Post by fiery_83 » Sun Jan 30, 2005 12:33 pm

I just got my crx a couple of months back... but it seems the stock engine does not seem to have enuff oomph to go fast enuff... thought of overhauling to another engine.. Could you guys give me some advise...?

3 engines i have in mind are:
1. EF-8
2. B16B
3. B18C

Saw a turbo charged one (<= think so) a couple of days back... tyhink his car plate was SBR6283 or sumting.... dunno if he is here....

User avatar
EK4 (Birdho)
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line
Posts: 1368
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:02 am
Location: East side
Contact:

Post by EK4 (Birdho) » Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:25 pm

fiery_83 wrote:I just got my crx a couple of months back... but it seems the stock engine does not seem to have enuff oomph to go fast enuff... thought of overhauling to another engine.. Could you guys give me some advise...?

3 engines i have in mind are:
1. EF-8
2. B16B
3. B18C

Saw a turbo charged one (<= think so) a couple of days back... tyhink his car plate was or sumting.... dunno if he is here....


please donot post number plate out, as you might get the person into un-necessary problem.

User avatar
straightthru
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 769
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 12:38 am

i am keen too

Post by straightthru » Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:50 am

hi bros...
i am keen on the meet up too..
Anyway i am driving a blue del sol crx..
any meetups..feel free to contact me at 98776695 Grafton.

User avatar
b16a2
3000rpm
3000rpm
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:52 pm
Location: West

Re: i am keen too

Post by b16a2 » Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:00 pm

straightthru wrote:hi bros...
i am keen on the meet up too..
Anyway i am driving a blue del sol crx..
any meetups..feel free to contact me at 98776695 Grafton.


no worries bro, will give u a call if there's any meetup

so any new poison to ur car??? :)

Post Reply