Alvinyzw wrote:
nickki wrote:
Alvinyzw wrote:
nickki wrote:
Alvinyzw wrote:
nickki wrote:
Alvinyzw wrote:
nickki wrote:
Alvinyzw wrote:There's a White del sol with beautifully wrapped up interior at Clementi Camp during the last 2 weeks of ICT that just ended today. Nice ride. I wonder is the owner here.

Yes i'am here :D~ I think you're the EF owner... your car is extremely well kept! It look AWESOMELY NEW! CHEERs!!!!

Yes, I'm the EF owner that seldom drive my car out of the camp, and thank you for the compliments, but it's going to scrapyard in 1 more month. Nice to see your car, although I didn't manage to see you in person. =)

Yup same to you! wow that must be a waste... your car is super extinct on the road! You're on ICT too? Which company? :)

No choice, government is killing me, now I've to find time to de-kit everything. I in Charlie. you?

HUH? Bro you sure not? I also charlie leh... PL7S3! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA... what a small world!

World is really small, I also in Section 3, but........................................... in plt 8. haha. We confirm have seen each other before but we just don't know each other only.

Hahaha ya confirm seen b4... Anyway hope to see u in next ict! Cheers~

Yup, see you next low key, wondering what I will be driving then.

Hey i think somehow i recall who u r... are you from zhi wei, don section/bunk? Most of the time at smoking corner with a magazine or newspaper? hahahahaah!

Nope. I always hide in bunk 1 leh. I don't smoke so I don't go smoking corner.

KG61
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Postby KG61 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:59 am

nickki wrote:
KG61 wrote:
iwantacivic wrote:Bro KG61, think you are the only one left from the grp of delsol owners I initially know.
Hello bro, hope everything is going great for you.

I'm still driving the same car till Apr/12 (unless COE price falls).

Hope anyone who is scrapping their delsol has a unoperated extractor and cat converter to trade with mine.

KG61, what pipe you using?
Oh, it's e stock pipe, but... needs unoperated stock pipe, or street legal ones. Still need to go inspection later this year, thus want to take e opp to see if anyone on a clean/unop pipe for e delsol.

dsangel

Postby dsangel » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:30 am

Hi guys, my ride is still around till next year ... Hope to know other ds owners who are still around... Cheers !!

TurboSky
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Postby TurboSky » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:15 am

Guys, I am selling my CF bonnet with vents here! for Delsol owners! Rare CF Kind!

http://www.shc-forum.com/viewtopic.php?p=2322185#2322185

Return to “CRX / Prelude / NSX”