Unanswered topics Active topics

Calling Delsol Owners - It's too quiet here

KG61
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Calling Delsol Owners - It's too quiet here

Post by KG61 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:33 pm

Existing Delsol owners, where are you?

The whole subforum seems way too quiet for a long time. Guess it'll get even more quieter soon since many would have your COE expiring soon (8/2011). Anyone renewing?

If anyone of you are using STOCK EXHAUST, unoperated extractor and cat converter, can you contact me?? Email me at [email protected] please.

Alvinyzw
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by Alvinyzw » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:07 pm

There's a White del sol with beautifully wrapped up interior at Clementi Camp during the last 2 weeks of ICT that just ended today. Nice ride. I wonder is the owner here.

KG61
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by KG61 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:21 pm

I guess, after Aug 2011, this subforum will just become even quieter and there'll be much lesser CRX (be it ZC or DS) on the road.

iwantacivic
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by iwantacivic » Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:59 am

KG61 wrote:I guess, after Aug 2011, this subforum will just become even quieter and there'll be much lesser CRX (be it ZC or DS) on the road.
Bro KG61, think you are the only one left from the grp of delsol owners I initially know.
Finally back to my VTEC roots =)
Nothing beats the Power of Dreams!

nickki
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by nickki » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:57 pm

Alvinyzw wrote:There's a White del sol with beautifully wrapped up interior at Clementi Camp during the last 2 weeks of ICT that just ended today. Nice ride. I wonder is the owner here.
Yes i'am here :D~ I think you're the EF owner... your car is extremely well kept! It look AWESOMELY NEW! CHEERs!!!!
VTEC is the answer...

Alvinyzw
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by Alvinyzw » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:13 pm

nickki wrote:
Alvinyzw wrote:There's a White del sol with beautifully wrapped up interior at Clementi Camp during the last 2 weeks of ICT that just ended today. Nice ride. I wonder is the owner here.
Yes i'am here :D~ I think you're the EF owner... your car is extremely well kept! It look AWESOMELY NEW! CHEERs!!!!
Yes, I'm the EF owner that seldom drive my car out of the camp, and thank you for the compliments, but it's going to scrapyard in 1 more month. Nice to see your car, although I didn't manage to see you in person. =)

nickki
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by nickki » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:13 pm

Alvinyzw wrote:
nickki wrote:
Yes, I'm the EF owner that seldom drive my car out of the camp, and thank you for the compliments, but it's going to scrapyard in 1 more month. Nice to see your car, although I didn't manage to see you in person. =)
Yup same to you! wow that must be a waste... your car is super extinct on the road! You're on ICT too? Which company? :)
VTEC is the answer...

Alvinyzw
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by Alvinyzw » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:32 pm

nickki wrote:
Alvinyzw wrote:
nickki wrote: Yes i'am here :D~ I think you're the EF owner... your car is extremely well kept! It look AWESOMELY NEW! CHEERs!!!!
Yup same to you! wow that must be a waste... your car is super extinct on the road! You're on ICT too? Which company? :)
No choice, government is killing me, now I've to find time to de-kit everything. I in Charlie. you?

nickki
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by nickki » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:58 am

Alvinyzw wrote:
nickki wrote:
Alvinyzw wrote: Yes, I'm the EF owner that seldom drive my car out of the camp, and thank you for the compliments, but it's going to scrapyard in 1 more month. Nice to see your car, although I didn't manage to see you in person. =)
No choice, government is killing me, now I've to find time to de-kit everything. I in Charlie. you?
HUH? Bro you sure not? I also charlie leh... PL7S3! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA... what a small world!
VTEC is the answer...

Alvinyzw
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by Alvinyzw » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:20 pm

nickki wrote:
Alvinyzw wrote:
nickki wrote: Yup same to you! wow that must be a waste... your car is super extinct on the road! You're on ICT too? Which company? :)
HUH? Bro you sure not? I also charlie leh... PL7S3! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA... what a small world!
World is really small, I also in Section 3, but........................................... in plt 8. haha. We confirm have seen each other before but we just don't know each other only.

nickki
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by nickki » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:22 pm

Alvinyzw wrote:
nickki wrote:
Alvinyzw wrote: No choice, government is killing me, now I've to find time to de-kit everything. I in Charlie. you?
World is really small, I also in Section 3, but........................................... in plt 8. haha. We confirm have seen each other before but we just don't know each other only.
Hahaha ya confirm seen b4... Anyway hope to see u in next ict! Cheers~
VTEC is the answer...

Alvinyzw
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by Alvinyzw » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:18 pm

nickki wrote:
Alvinyzw wrote:
nickki wrote: HUH? Bro you sure not? I also charlie leh... PL7S3! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA... what a small world!
Yup, see you next low key, wondering what I will be driving then.

KG61
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by KG61 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:12 am

iwantacivic wrote:Bro KG61, think you are the only one left from the grp of delsol owners I initially know.
Hello bro, hope everything is going great for you.

I'm still driving the same car till Apr/12 (unless COE price falls).

Hope anyone who is scrapping their delsol has a unoperated extractor and cat converter to trade with mine.

nickki
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by nickki » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:05 pm

Alvinyzw wrote:
nickki wrote:
Alvinyzw wrote: World is really small, I also in Section 3, but........................................... in plt 8. haha. We confirm have seen each other before but we just don't know each other only.
Yup, see you next low key, wondering what I will be driving then.
Hey i think somehow i recall who u r... are you from zhi wei, don section/bunk? Most of the time at smoking corner with a magazine or newspaper? hahahahaah!
VTEC is the answer...

nickki
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by nickki » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:25 pm

KG61 wrote:
iwantacivic wrote:Bro KG61, think you are the only one left from the grp of delsol owners I initially know.
Hello bro, hope everything is going great for you.

I'm still driving the same car till Apr/12 (unless COE price falls).

Hope anyone who is scrapping their delsol has a unoperated extractor and cat converter to trade with mine.
KG61, what pipe you using?
VTEC is the answer...