Unanswered topics Active topics

Five years ago.....

Exclusive corner for SHC East side members
Post Reply
User avatar
SIR_chia
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line
Posts: 1701
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:40 am
Location: East

Five years ago.....

Post by SIR_chia » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:12 pm

Five years ago, this date, I had a convoy of ard 18 cars....

Really appreciate all the bros and sis for all the help.

Can see that most of us have our own lives now and moving on well.

Definitely miss the wonderful times we spent together. But again,

I will always be ard and will try to attend our coffee sessions again.

Once again, thank you for all bros and sis that helped me on my big day 5 years ago.....
ImageImageImage

User avatar
kimu
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 649
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:28 pm
Location: Balestier Road! Behind Singapore Petrol!
Contact:

Post by kimu » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:09 pm

And.....

the cockroach in my drink!!!! Lol!!! So reminisicing!!!!! *tears*
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Phuturist
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 16514
Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 10:59 pm
Location: SG

Re: Five years ago.....

Post by Phuturist » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:45 am

SIR_chia wrote:Five years ago, this date, I had a convoy of ard 18 cars....

Really appreciate all the bros and sis for all the help.

Can see that most of us have our own lives now and moving on well.

Definitely miss the wonderful times we spent together. But again,

I will always be ard and will try to attend our coffee sessions again.

Once again, thank you for all bros and sis that helped me on my big day 5 years ago.....
LOL bro! Still got time to log on ah!

Yeah good times and good memories! :)
Image

User avatar
Phuturist
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 16514
Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 10:59 pm
Location: SG

Post by Phuturist » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:46 am

kimu wrote:And.....

the cockroach in my drink!!!! Lol!!! So reminisicing!!!!! *tears*
KNS leh u!

Ppl talk about their big day, u talk abt cockroach! Disgusting!
Image

User avatar
SIR_chia
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line
Posts: 1701
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:40 am
Location: East

Post by SIR_chia » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:45 am

Wat to do, humans are like thAt, only remember the bad things..... :D
ImageImageImage

User avatar
fatelmo
East Deviants Moderator
East Deviants Moderator
Posts: 7839
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:53 am
Location: East Deviants
Contact:

Post by fatelmo » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:47 pm

So glad to see you posting still..............keep them coming
Image

DayDreamer
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 8456
Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 11:03 pm
Location: NorthEast

Post by DayDreamer » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:45 pm

:)

User avatar
huffie
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line
Posts: 1591
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:58 pm
Location: In the night garden

Post by huffie » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:30 pm

DayDreamer wrote::)
don't u have better constructive sentence than to smile silly at the rest? :P
ImageImage

User avatar
sse7enn
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 558
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:06 pm
Location: Bedok Reservoir

Post by sse7enn » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:00 am

huffie wrote:
DayDreamer wrote::)
don't u have better constructive sentence than to smile silly at the rest? :P
just that smile alone took up almost all of his brain juice liao.... :roll:
Image

DayDreamer
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev
Posts: 8456
Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 11:03 pm
Location: NorthEast

Post by DayDreamer » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:46 pm

sse7enn wrote:
huffie wrote:
DayDreamer wrote::)
don't u have better constructive sentence than to smile silly at the rest? :P
just that smile alone took up almost all of his brain juice liao.... :roll:
:P

User avatar
fatelmo
East Deviants Moderator
East Deviants Moderator
Posts: 7839
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:53 am
Location: East Deviants
Contact:

Post by fatelmo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:27 pm

DayDreamer wrote:
sse7enn wrote:
huffie wrote: don't u have better constructive sentence than to smile silly at the rest? :P
just that smile alone took up almost all of his brain juice liao.... :roll:
:P
he is happily acknowledging it
Image

User avatar
civic76
5000rpm
5000rpm
Posts: 218
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:37 pm

Post by civic76 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:20 pm

maybe one big meet up one day?

Post Reply