Unanswered topics Active topics

Track Day with RCA June 10, from 12 noon to 3pm Friday

Civic model year 2000 -2005
MCDS
Civic ES/EU/EP Moderator
Civic ES/EU/EP Moderator

Track Day with RCA June 10, from 12 noon to 3pm Friday

Post by MCDS » Tue May 03, 2011 12:38 am

Calling all ES and other Honda drivers, and alumni..

if you are interested to drive on the F1 track in Sepang, there is a closed track session as in the above mentioned.

Those interested please PM me. Early birds get discount ticket to drive.

Newbies welcome, will do a pre track safety briefing and car prep checklist for you.

Stock car can drive on track. this s NOT a race but an experience for you to 'bond' with your car - its limits, and for you to discover the serious joys of driving ...

Freedom isn't Free, it costs people like you and me... Freedom costs a buck 'o five....

DaDude
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by DaDude » Mon May 09, 2011 10:28 am

time for traffic jam.. :twisted:
ImageImage
DDM

Krado
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by Krado » Tue May 10, 2011 11:37 pm

tmd... PC show during that period...

:evil:

MCDS
Civic ES/EU/EP Moderator
Civic ES/EU/EP Moderator

Post by MCDS » Wed May 11, 2011 11:33 am

Buying another laptop? More Portable HD? More Memory? More more?

or is it the squeezing around with thousands of bodies more exhilerating?

Freedom isn't Free, it costs people like you and me... Freedom costs a buck 'o five....

tharatalae
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by tharatalae » Wed May 11, 2011 11:43 am

Bro MCDS, can advice more on Entry fee & Accommodation (If more than a day).

MCDS
Civic ES/EU/EP Moderator
Civic ES/EU/EP Moderator

Post by MCDS » Wed May 11, 2011 11:54 am

Early bird fee is SGD$160 per car/driver. Additinal driver additional SGD$50 or so... i need to double confirm but it shud be around there.

Accomodations at OWN ARRANGEMENT. you can stay in budget motels at RM$40 per nite, or 5 star hotels in the KL city area for RM$700 per nite... or something inbetween...

If you are planning to stay, please ensure you prebook as it is the June holidays... or stay the nite at a rest stop also can... foc haha... I did that before... not so bad... just sleep in the car wif air con on and door locked... make sure your car in good condition and dun leak exhaust fumes into cabin tho...

:wink: :wink:

btw your ride in your latest signature pic?
will be so wasted if you did not go to track to show it off how fast and good you are man...

tharatalae
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by tharatalae » Wed May 11, 2011 12:02 pm

MCDS wrote:Early bird fee is SGD$160 per car/driver. Additinal driver additional SGD$50 or so... i need to double confirm but it shud be around there.

Accomodations at OWN ARRANGEMENT. you can stay in budget motels at RM$40 per nite, or 5 star hotels in the KL city area for RM$700 per nite... or something inbetween...

If you are planning to stay, please ensure you prebook as it is the June holidays... or stay the nite at a rest stop also can... foc haha... I did that before... not so bad... just sleep in the car wif air con on and door locked... make sure your car in good condition and dun leak exhaust fumes into cabin tho...

:wink: :wink:

btw your ride in your latest signature pic?
will be so wasted if you did not go to track to show it off how fast and good you are man...

LOL! Bro i not pro as u think! Bike on Track YES can be pro! ES yes once went to PG. LOL i the slowest i think. A fews frens mixed of EG's n DC5's play so i just tag along to see but itchy soon after they were on track n went for a ride (Makan Air)! Stock shocks jumping up n down on corners! Every corner i see the eg's n dc's after that they are missing! LOL! Fun though! And for the signature , yea new one!!! Instead of BodyKit which is so expensive to get the sporty look i chose to do track graphics! Maybe i can bully stock car :P Joking man!

MCDS
Civic ES/EU/EP Moderator
Civic ES/EU/EP Moderator

Post by MCDS » Wed May 11, 2011 12:15 pm

tharatalae wrote:

LOL! Bro i not pro as u think! Bike on Track YES can be pro! ES yes once went to PG. LOL i the slowest i think. A fews frens mixed of EG's n DC5's play so i just tag along to see but itchy soon after they were on track n went for a ride (Makan Air)! Stock shocks jumping up n down on corners! Every corner i see the eg's n dc's after that they are missing! LOL! Fun though! And for the signature , yea new one!!! Instead of BodyKit which is so expensive to get the sporty look i chose to do track graphics! Maybe i can bully stock car :P Joking man!

bike and car same thing la... racing line is same. braking depends on your brake condition and tyre quality, suspensions, tuning of alignment, etc. No difference... so you shud be damn fast stock to stock... haha

dun compare B and K series engines (150-220bhp) to our D series SOHC engines - only 90+ bhp on wheel... but you might be surprised, we can keep up with the GSRs..... depending on the driver...

so do join us on track days - a few ES running... will be fun...

tharatalae
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by tharatalae » Wed May 11, 2011 12:24 pm

MCDS wrote:
tharatalae wrote:

bike and car same thing la... racing line is same. braking depends on your brake condition and tyre quality, suspensions, tuning of alignment, etc. No difference... so you shud be damn fast stock to stock... haha

dun compare B and K series engines (150-220bhp) to our D series SOHC engines - only 90+ bhp on wheel... but you might be surprised, we can keep up with the GSRs..... depending on the driver...

so do join us on track days - a few ES running... will be fun...

Yea bro i really wanna make it there with the ES guys! Sure a fun stuff! Will let u know soon prob by end of next week!

MCDS
Civic ES/EU/EP Moderator
Civic ES/EU/EP Moderator

Post by MCDS » Wed May 11, 2011 12:32 pm

haha come join us for Friday nite meetup la...

tharatalae
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by tharatalae » Wed May 11, 2011 3:28 pm

MCDS wrote:haha come join us for Friday nite meetup la...
haha sure! Can the venue be under my void deck (The open carpark) lol joking :P Well shall see whats on Friday nite for me :) then shall meet with ya guys!

fred59
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by fred59 » Wed May 11, 2011 4:03 pm

tharatalae wrote:
haha sure! Can the venue be under my void deck (The open carpark) lol joking :P Well shall see whats on Friday nite for me :) then shall meet with ya guys!
Why at your block bro, ai race wif me naked sibo :mrgreen:

Wao bro your car so mani koyok sure increase horses, beri fierce leh. :twisted:
SEX is one of the nine reasons for re-incarnation, the RESTis not important.

tharatalae
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by tharatalae » Wed May 11, 2011 4:15 pm

fred59 wrote:
tharatalae wrote:
Why at your block bro, ai race wif me naked sibo :mrgreen:

Wao bro your car so mani koyok sure increase horses, beri fierce leh. :twisted:
LOL wish by putting koyok , increase of HP! LOL ya one way another yes , after put koyok acceleration pedal always half n below , HAHA sort of a HP increase from driver :P

macross43
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by macross43 » Wed May 11, 2011 4:51 pm

Bro , u car really nice wor with all the stickers .... must be cost a bomb to do that ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :finga: :finga: :finga:

fred59
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by fred59 » Wed May 11, 2011 5:50 pm

Bruder do until so farce attract arot of attention. You be sibeh boh eng ES on the road. :lol:
SEX is one of the nine reasons for re-incarnation, the RESTis not important.