SHC Megashoot on 14 Nov 2010 - Updated details - 11 Nov

Activities in our community
gingerbread
2000rpm
2000rpm

Happy Birthday SHC!

Post by gingerbread » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:39 am

We will be there with you guys later soon! Seeya soon
The RSF Moderators Team has recce the Pit and planned all details just for your Special invitation! We are honoured to be with you guys again! Cheers and Happy Birthday!!!

funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by funksoulbro » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:05 am

Honda_Primo wrote:
funksoulbro wrote:
gingerbread wrote: No Problem Bro, the Rseries Forum will be there to support you guys just like before! We all bear the same carmake logo ... so together with the Spirit of Rseries, we bring on the Spirit of Honda Drivers!!!

Together let's make history for the Biggest ever Honda Car shoot
Tks for the great support bro!

so looking forward to seeing u guys...after so long ; )
yes bro...very long indeed!
ImageImage Image

funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by funksoulbro » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:09 am

To all mods of RSeries!

Tks for the great support and well wishes!

On behalf of SHC Forum.
ImageImage Image

Civician©
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by Civician© » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:51 am

funksoulbro wrote:
Honda_Primo wrote:
funksoulbro wrote: Tks for the great support bro!

so looking forward to seeing u guys...after so long ; )
yes bro...very long indeed!
I dun drive a Honda anymore but will try to drop by with my baby boy...Hope Bros dun think my car is an extra... :lol:
My Good Old EK4...

VTECian
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by VTECian » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:05 am

Image Image

Tomminator
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by Tomminator » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:46 pm

Hi guys,

Raining now leh... so event still on later bo?

ben5314
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by ben5314 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:22 pm

nice 2 c all bro n sis come 2gather as a 1 BIG family 4 meet up.... :P nice weather also :x anyway i still look like 1 ku ku there as i just join SHC hahahaha.... i hope bros here can jio me out 4 more gathering n cruising..... CHEERS 2 ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do wat u wanna do coz u wanna do it...

kentkent
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by kentkent » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:41 pm

Great turnout~! although the weather is abit wet... Spirit is still there!!! up la! thanks for organizing this event, must be tough work!
Never Ask What Your Country Can Do For You. Ask What You Can Give To Your Country

Alvinyzw
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by Alvinyzw » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:49 pm

Honda stream is the lead of the show. :lol:

kelvinwangkewen
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by kelvinwangkewen » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:07 pm

greeat event!! nice to catch up with all the old birds and new birds!! even saw my old car there!! wooohooo!! :D :shock:
EG5 . DC5

Honda_Primo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Honda_Primo » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:08 pm

in a blink of an eye....it has now been the 10th year of SHC.

Really happy to see some familiar faces again at the Megashoot juz now.

Its been a pleasure to attend this supportive event, graced by so many members. ( despite the heavy downpour :? )

here's a recap of the humble beginning ..... :D

http://asia.vtec.net/country/groups/shc

it has really come a long way.....
SHC won't be this established as a forum club....if not for all of u members' great enthusiastic support thru out the years.

A sincere BIG thank you to all.

More updates of SHC Forum can be found also at facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/shcforum

Last edited by Honda_Primo on Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Honda_Primo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Honda_Primo » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:13 pm

too tedious to mosaic off tons of number plates :shock: .... here's one for a starter :lol: :

Last edited by Honda_Primo on Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Honda_Primo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Honda_Primo » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:17 pm

here's one for the moderators ( though some left early )

VTECian
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by VTECian » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:57 pm

Sunday started off bright and sunny, the perfect conditions for a photoshoot. But by noon, there were clear indications that the weather was going to change.

When I drove into Turn 3 at 1pm with my wipers switched on at maximum speed, I arrived to find my fellow moderators and a handful of members huddled under the Benjamin Sheares Bridge, while the torrential rain poured down in sheets like a waterfall. There was thunder and lightning. Calls started coming in from members as to whether the event was still proceeding.

The unanimous decision was that the show would go on, regardless of weather. Moderator FATELMO disappeared into the rain to erect a sign board at the entrance to show members where the entrance was. The remaining moderators and members brainstormed to discuss the necessary changes in plans because of the weather.

By 2pm, more members started to arrive and it was clear that no matter what the weather was going to be, the Megashoot was still going to proceed. Armed with umbrellas, the SHC moderators and members (such as KRIEGS) helped to guide the arriving cars onto the track to be formed up for the Megashoot. At 230pm, an impressive convoy of Streams from R Series arrived to join us. It was really a sight to behold.

And so the event proceeded. Members walked around in the rain admiring other members'rides. There were just so many Honda models present. New friendships were forged amongst those taking shelter at the Pit Building. An birthday song was dedicated to SHC. A 5kg SHC birthday cake was cut and shared with all present. A group photo was taken by members HUFFIE and NAPIER, as well as members POTTYBEAR and ANTONNIUS who bravely trekked up and down the Benjamin Sheares Bridge in the thick rain just to get aerial shots (we can't wait to see the pics!). There were so many things which happened that I can't describe them all here. You needed to be present to experience it yourself.

The weather today may not have been what everyone had hoped for. But the turnout and support which we had shows that the same spirit on which SHC was founded in 2000 is very much alive today. And we believe that it is this same spirit which will enable SHC to carry on into the future.

To everyone who helped or supported us at the Megashoot today, we would like to say a big thank you to you. Without you, the Megashoot would not have been what it was. We hope you will continue to support us in future.

Please feel free to share your pics with all of us. A dedicated album has been created and you can upload your pics there.

THANK YOU ALL!!!
Image Image

vmhemer

Post by vmhemer » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:02 pm

Through out this forum and this post I would like to say a big thank you to a very nice person I meet just for a while today. I didn't catch his name - was not easy for me to remeber it . He's the one with the blue S2000.

As i was stuck there because of the heavy rain he provided cover in his parents car (very nice people too) and gave me the opportunity to admire all these brlliant Honda cars which I do not see them every day.

Although I am not a Honda owner - driving a Litsubishi Lancer - I must admin that you guys have an astonishing fleet and you're very tight together as a group. :clap:

Again many thanks for today,

I wish the best for SHC and more members to subscribe.
If you ever come to Greece just give me a ring. You have my card.

Vassilis...