Unanswered topics Active topics

bodykit front bumper....

Fit / Jazz model year 2008 onwards
Post Reply
Lucas`babyFit
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:01 pm

bodykit front bumper....

Post by Lucas`babyFit » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:50 pm

hi bros... nid sum advise here... my rs bodykit front bumper black colour got but got white colour dot.. the paint come off.. its dotted white colour... maybe due to stone chip.. is that common for car with bodykit???

User avatar
AlanZ
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 1151
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:24 pm

Post by AlanZ » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:49 am

Normal la..
Image

Lucas`babyFit
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by Lucas`babyFit » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:11 am

ok.. thanks.. but no point 4 me to send 4 respray rite... if respray still the dot will come again in future...

User avatar
AlanZ
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 1151
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:24 pm

Post by AlanZ » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:30 pm

Respray? To me waste $..
I rather use touchup paint cover it up. But note that it will not be smooth. Just that it is not so obvious as it will not show the white or black bumper colour..
If urs is Jazz, just go KM mandai get the touchup paint. Its FOC.
Image

Lucas`babyFit
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by Lucas`babyFit » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:33 pm

AlanZ wrote:Respray? To me waste $..
I rather use touchup paint cover it up. But note that it will not be smooth. Just that it is not so obvious as it will not show the white or black bumper colour..
If urs is Jazz, just go KM mandai get the touchup paint. Its FOC.




ok thanks 4 yr advise... but mine is fit...

User avatar
icejazz
Fit/Jazz Moderator
Fit/Jazz Moderator
Posts: 8141
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:56 am
Location: East Side
Contact:

Post by icejazz » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:52 pm

go get it from any car accessories shop... not so ex the touch up pen ...
Image Image
Image

Lucas`babyFit
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by Lucas`babyFit » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:31 am

icejazz wrote:go get it from any car accessories shop... not so ex the touch up pen ...



ok thanks 4 the advise... aniwae i cant find my colour code for black honda Fit GE8... at my side door area only put the tyre pressure...

User avatar
AlanZ
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 1151
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:24 pm

Post by AlanZ » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:55 am

Lucas`babyFit wrote:
icejazz wrote:go get it from any car accessories shop... not so ex the touch up pen ...



ok thanks 4 the advise... aniwae i cant find my colour code for black honda Fit GE8... at my side door area only put the tyre pressure...
At passenger side. Open the door n u can see a small metal plate on the wall.
Image

Post Reply