Unanswered topics Active topics

Say out and shout out what you want...

For discussion on jokes, anecdotes, inspiring stories, news or anything under the sky
Alvinyzw
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by Alvinyzw » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:51 pm

wpyeo wrote:
Goldheart wrote:
sorrowtears wrote:and now you know
Yep! I don't think EF or EG looks nice, so oldish! Why Alvin and Yeo like old cars? hmm....Fit is nicer right? Though I still like the look of celica, looks fierce n sporty. :D No offend to EF or EG owner, just personal opnion.
EG is still branded as ahbeng-chia by TP even now... too much to mod... EF was a nice car.. still v popular in the States... i loved my EF coz of the big rear window panel.. not too much blindspots... and it is a carb! can do own tuning as well, if u know how to... and coz of EF's light weight, it can outrun quite a number of cars due to its power-weight ratio, esp the hatch SI...
:supz: :supz: :supz:

PS: Not all EF run on carb engine. :wink:
Last edited by Alvinyzw on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alvinyzw
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by Alvinyzw » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:52 pm

Goldheart wrote:
wpyeo wrote:
Goldheart wrote:Yep! I don't think EF or EG looks nice, so oldish! Why Alvin and Yeo like old cars? hmm....Fit is nicer right? Though I still like the look of celica, looks fierce n sporty. :D No offend to EF or EG owner, just personal opnion.
EG is still branded as ahbeng-chia by TP even now... too much to mod... EF was a nice car.. still v popular in the States... i loved my EF coz of the big rear window panel.. not too much blindspots... and it is a carb! can do own tuning as well, if u know how to... and coz of EF's light weight, it can outrun quite a number of cars due to its power-weight ratio, esp the hatch SI...
Right. Tks for taking time to explain to me. If you like big rear mirror, you can alway get 3DR hatch, wont have problem with blindspots. :D Oh, since you know much about car, may I ask can I do away with the aircon filter. After removing it which is choke with dust, it feel much much cooler.
Buy EF lor. :lol:

Goldheart
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by Goldheart » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:40 pm

wpyeo wrote:
Goldheart wrote:
wpyeo wrote:EG is still branded as ahbeng-chia by TP even now... too much to mod... EF was a nice car.. still v popular in the States... i loved my EF coz of the big rear window panel.. not too much blindspots... and it is a carb! can do own tuning as well, if u know how to... and coz of EF's light weight, it can outrun quite a number of cars due to its power-weight ratio, esp the hatch SI...
Right. Tks for taking time to explain to me. If you like big rear mirror, you can alway get 3DR hatch, wont have problem with blindspots. :D Oh, since you know much about car, may I ask can I do away with the aircon filter. After removing it which is choke with dust, it feel much much cooler.
without filter of coz cooler lah! coz more air flow! but then all the dirt & dust wont be trapped but instead circulating in the cabin.. u wan?
Looks like I have to buy the filter, dirt and dust is bad for my allergies. :(
Gold is true. Gold is trust. Feel it in yourself.

Goldheart
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by Goldheart » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:45 pm

Alvinyzw wrote:
Goldheart wrote:
wpyeo wrote:EG is still branded as ahbeng-chia by TP even now... too much to mod... EF was a nice car.. still v popular in the States... i loved my EF coz of the big rear window panel.. not too much blindspots... and it is a carb! can do own tuning as well, if u know how to... and coz of EF's light weight, it can outrun quite a number of cars due to its power-weight ratio, esp the hatch SI...
Noooooo....I dont want TP to come after me. :lol:
Gold is true. Gold is trust. Feel it in yourself.

Alvinyzw
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by Alvinyzw » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:52 pm

Goldheart wrote:
Alvinyzw wrote:
Goldheart wrote: Right. Tks for taking time to explain to me. If you like big rear mirror, you can alway get 3DR hatch, wont have problem with blindspots. :D Oh, since you know much about car, may I ask can I do away with the aircon filter. After removing it which is choke with dust, it feel much much cooler.
Noooooo....I dont want TP to come after me. :lol:

wpyeo
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!

Post by wpyeo » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:58 pm

Alvinyzw wrote:
wpyeo wrote:
Goldheart wrote:Yep! I don't think EF or EG looks nice, so oldish! Why Alvin and Yeo like old cars? hmm....Fit is nicer right? Though I still like the look of celica, looks fierce n sporty. :D No offend to EF or EG owner, just personal opnion.

i nv say all... read again in bold... :twisted:
ImageImage

the_silver_knight
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by the_silver_knight » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:56 am

Alvinyzw wrote:
wpyeo wrote:

:wink: :wink: :wink: ermm....... :wink: :wink:

the_silver_knight
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by the_silver_knight » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:02 am

Alvinyzw wrote:
alvin's other ride:

8) 8) 8) dont pley pley hor, better than monster truck :twisted:

Alvinyzw
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by Alvinyzw » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:39 pm

wpyeo wrote:
Alvinyzw wrote:

i nv say all... read again in bold... :twisted:
Ok. :lol:

Alvinyzw
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by Alvinyzw » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:40 pm

the_silver_knight wrote:
Alvinyzw wrote:
alvin's other ride:

8) 8) 8) dont pley pley hor, better than monster truck :twisted:
I only got 1 EF and mine is a sedan. :lol:

sorrowtears
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by sorrowtears » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:56 am

sobsob eg's series and sf's series are good ride lo... but sad dunno april and august how many gonna be in the scrap yard
I Drive Like A Turtle... so don't tail gate me...
and You tail gate I Jam Break...

wpyeo
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!

Post by wpyeo » Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:53 am

sorrowtears wrote:sobsob eg's series and sf's series are good ride lo... but sad dunno april and august how many gonna be in the scrap yard
bye bye EFs...
ImageImage

the_silver_knight
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by the_silver_knight » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:00 pm

wpyeo wrote:
sorrowtears wrote:sobsob eg's series and sf's series are good ride lo... but sad dunno april and august how many gonna be in the scrap yard
bye bye EFs...
i still like d ef hatch... nostalgic

wpyeo
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!

Post by wpyeo » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:49 pm

the_silver_knight wrote:
wpyeo wrote:
bye bye EFs...
http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info ... 71&DL=1000
ImageImage

the_silver_knight
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by the_silver_knight » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:19 pm

wpyeo wrote:
the_silver_knight wrote:
wpyeo wrote:bye bye EFs...
http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/info ... 71&DL=1000
tks bro... yeap, i actually never liked hatch, until i saw ef hatch & started to like certain hatch rides. for d civic hatch series, i like ef & eg most...

nice pic of ef hatch