Unanswered topics Active topics

Any bros driving ek sir auto??? Needs advices .....

Civic model year 1980 - 2000
rango
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by rango » Fri May 28, 2010 5:50 am

DIRT22 wrote:
bremfoo wrote:
fabian7897 wrote: Get the manual and you have to see if your workshop is pro Honda, Diff ppl got diff views what matter most is if you like how the car feels and look :)
Erh my workshop is the one at amk industrial park 2 xxxxx's motor... Think you should know who bah
Eddie told you that ah? Haha well he is entitled to his own opinions lah....but you can ask him about me lah, when I started there (and way before that) I was also running an EK4 automatic..... :wink: End of the day is how YOU yourself prefer the ride.... Don't let your mechanic decide the car that YOU will be driving on a day-in-day-out basis lah! :P
hail the guru has arrived....long live the EK4 AUTO..... :D :D :D

Bro dirt 22 what took you so long ....normally all threads with the word Ek4 and AUTO.....you will zoooom in...just like me... :D
WRX/EVO...Hmm and of course...Golf Gti... please dont Jio me...i only 1.6L Auto...u are 2.0L Turbo....

rango
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by rango » Fri May 28, 2010 5:53 am

DIRT22 wrote:Hey wait....

Were you the owner of the black YRV there just now outside Uncle's shop getting some stuff done to your car?

If so you'd probably have seen me......mine was the black EK4 with the noisy clutch that popped by for a short while around late afternoon time before leaving at about close to 8pm..... Number 22?

My advice on this is that the EK4A won't really be able to match the turbo YRV in terms of a straight line sprint, but at very high speeds the EK body will be much stabler than the Daihatsu's, and don't even get me started on cornering! There are tonnes of aftermarket parts for the EK, spare parts are relatively cheap, and the stock EK4A automatic gearbox is pretty durable even if mated to a much torquier bog standard B20 with mild cams.
i think i convinced him with a practical session on the TPE yesterday about the finer points of the ek4 auto compared to the yrv...ha ha i was the test pilot.... for both rides.....:D ...anyway i think his yrv is sold....so thats that.... :D
WRX/EVO...Hmm and of course...Golf Gti... please dont Jio me...i only 1.6L Auto...u are 2.0L Turbo....

rango
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by rango » Fri May 28, 2010 5:55 am

bremfoo wrote:Bro rango just show me that there is a ek vti 3m yellow hatch selling for 34k till 2016... Wah piah still got roll cage abit too hardcore ...... But I think is sohc ??? :think: :think: :think:
Worthy to get??

Oh ya your 22 very nice loh neat and sleek but fierce.. :supz:
i got a feeling theres more than a sohc in there.... :shock:

DIRT22
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Answers: 1

Post by DIRT22 » Fri May 28, 2010 6:14 am

rango wrote:Bro dirt 22 what took you so long ....normally all threads with the word Ek4 and AUTO.....you will zoooom in...just like me... :D
Well like got enough people contributing mah.....no need me to be extra....plus there was no one actually saying the EK4 automatic is a shite car so no need me to jump in to defend its honour mah hahaha.... :P
ImageImage

rango
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by rango » Fri May 28, 2010 6:56 am

DIRT22 wrote:
rango wrote:Bro dirt 22 what took you so long ....normally all threads with the word Ek4 and AUTO.....you will zoooom in...just like me... :D
Well like got enough people contributing mah.....no need me to be extra....plus there was no one actually saying the EK4 automatic is a shite car so no need me to jump in to defend its honour mah hahaha.... :P
ha ha .....know what you mean i been insulted before look at my signature....i wont be able to overtake a rex/evo/golf...heck maybe even a ek4 MANUAL....but i will breathe down their spine.... :D ...long live the EK 4 AUTO... :D

bremfoo
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by bremfoo » Fri May 28, 2010 10:12 am

rango wrote:
DIRT22 wrote:
ha ha .....know what you mean i been insulted before look at my signature....i wont be able to overtake a rex/evo/golf...heck maybe even a ek4 MANUAL....but i will breathe down their spine.... :D ...long live the EK 4 AUTO... :D

Yeah a great car ek auto I totally agree ..... Now is the searching part..

fabian7897
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by fabian7897 » Fri May 28, 2010 2:16 pm

bremfoo wrote:Oh icic that vti ek is manual then that stock ek milage about 180 000km but only have 2 owners actually is one but from another dealer there transfer over..

Hhmm like that have consider ..... Total cost to do up the car....

Sat will be heading to tagore lane to see see :P
Choose what you like not what others dictate for you :)

fabian7897
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by fabian7897 » Fri May 28, 2010 2:24 pm

bremfoo wrote:
rango wrote:
DIRT22 wrote: Well like got enough people contributing mah.....no need me to be extra....plus there was no one actually saying the EK4 automatic is a shite car so no need me to jump in to defend its honour mah hahaha.... :P

Bro BTW the Hatch is in very good condition and it`s a nice car, the owner is a personal long time friend of mine.. If you are interested maybe can nego a good deal.. he has lots of parts in there and the engine is the original engine..

bremfoo
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by bremfoo » Fri May 28, 2010 7:47 pm

fabian7897 wrote:
bremfoo wrote:
rango wrote: ha ha .....know what you mean i been insulted before look at my signature....i wont be able to overtake a rex/evo/golf...heck maybe even a ek4 MANUAL....but i will breathe down their spine.... :D ...long live the EK 4 AUTO... :D

Bro BTW the Hatch is in very good condition and it`s a nice car, the owner is a personal long time friend of mine.. If you are interested maybe can nego a good deal.. he has lots of parts in there and the engine is the original engine..

Oh which you are referring to?? :think:

Is it the yellow hatch selling at luxury marques???
Thought is a dealer?

bremfoo
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by bremfoo » Fri May 28, 2010 10:44 pm

Oh btw if 15" silver original Enkei CPS2 rims, 4x100 PCD,offset +41, 15" x 7" jj
can replaced the sock rims and tyres???

Do I still need any adjustments to fit the rims???

fabian7897
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by fabian7897 » Sat May 29, 2010 12:22 am

bremfoo wrote:
fabian7897 wrote:
bremfoo wrote:

Thought is a dealer?
consignment, my friend paid full cash so I think should be a consignment :)
a good car, pretty much set up for track use, pity he selling off and he's gonna tell me why when he gets back from KL on Sunday..

bremfoo
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by bremfoo » Sat May 29, 2010 12:27 am

fabian7897 wrote:
bremfoo wrote:
fabian7897 wrote: Bro BTW the Hatch is in very good condition and it`s a nice car, the owner is a personal long time friend of mine.. If you are interested maybe can nego a good deal.. he has lots of parts in there and the engine is the original engine..

Thought is a dealer?
a good car, pretty much set up for track use, pity he selling off and he's gonna tell me why when he gets back from KL on Sunday..

Hhhmm then got any ways to get loan for this hatch??

fabian7897
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by fabian7897 » Sat May 29, 2010 3:52 am

bremfoo wrote:
fabian7897 wrote:
bremfoo wrote: Oh which you are referring to?? :think:

Thought is a dealer?

I think you can try Francis 96608623 :)

bremfoo
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by bremfoo » Sat May 29, 2010 10:52 am

fabian7897 wrote:
bremfoo wrote:
fabian7897 wrote: consignment, my friend paid full cash so I think should be a consignment :)

I think you can try Francis 96608623

Oh ok this guy from espirit..

fabian7897
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by fabian7897 » Sat May 29, 2010 11:20 am

bremfoo wrote:
fabian7897 wrote:
bremfoo wrote:
I think you can try Francis 96608623

Oh ok this guy from espirit..
Yup he quite flexible with his loan and he also does coe cars :)

Good luck if you are trying out :)