Unanswered topicsActive topics

Quote required for Honda Jazz 1.3

Source for your car insurance here
nowhere
2000rpm
2000rpm
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009

Quote required for Honda Jazz 1.3

Postby nowhere » Mon May 10, 2010 7:29 pm

Hi

Looking for comprehensive coverage quote. Insurance expiring sometime Mid June 10

Honda Jazz 1.3 AT 2009 model make in 2008
NCD 10%
Age: 32

Please advise on the excess in your quote.

User avatar
funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 6324
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004
Location: Tiong Bahru
Contact:

Re: Quote required for Honda Jazz 1.3

Postby funksoulbro » Tue May 11, 2010 7:32 am

nowhere wrote:Hi

Looking for comprehensive coverage quote. Insurance expiring sometime Mid June 10

Honda Jazz 1.3 AT 2009 model make in 2008
NCD 10%
Age: 32

Please advise on the excess in your quote.


call joyce at 94892977
ImageImage Image

User avatar
wpyeo
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 14694
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005
Location: North Wanderer

Re: Quote required for Honda Jazz 1.3

Postby wpyeo » Tue May 11, 2010 8:38 pm

funksoulbro wrote:
nowhere wrote:Hi

Looking for comprehensive coverage quote. Insurance expiring sometime Mid June 10

Honda Jazz 1.3 AT 2009 model make in 2008
NCD 10%
Age: 32

Please advise on the excess in your quote.


call joyce at 94892977
who is joyce? :shock:
ImageImage

User avatar
funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 6324
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004
Location: Tiong Bahru
Contact:

Re: Quote required for Honda Jazz 1.3

Postby funksoulbro » Wed May 12, 2010 2:49 am

wpyeo wrote:
funksoulbro wrote:
nowhere wrote:Hi

Looking for comprehensive coverage quote. Insurance expiring sometime Mid June 10

Honda Jazz 1.3 AT 2009 model make in 2008
NCD 10%
Age: 32

Please advise on the excess in your quote.


call joyce at 94892977
who is joyce? :shock:


My fren...agent. Why leh?
ImageImage Image

User avatar
wpyeo
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 14694
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2005
Location: North Wanderer

Re: Quote required for Honda Jazz 1.3

Postby wpyeo » Wed May 12, 2010 9:06 pm

funksoulbro wrote:
wpyeo wrote:
funksoulbro wrote:
nowhere wrote:Hi

Looking for comprehensive coverage quote. Insurance expiring sometime Mid June 10

Honda Jazz 1.3 AT 2009 model make in 2008
NCD 10%
Age: 32

Please advise on the excess in your quote.


call joyce at 94892977
who is joyce? :shock:


My fren...agent. Why leh?
i'll be calling her too... :oops: :P
ImageImage

User avatar
funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 6324
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004
Location: Tiong Bahru
Contact:

Re: Quote required for Honda Jazz 1.3

Postby funksoulbro » Thu May 13, 2010 5:02 am

wpyeo wrote:
funksoulbro wrote:
wpyeo wrote:
funksoulbro wrote:
nowhere wrote:Hi

Looking for comprehensive coverage quote. Insurance expiring sometime Mid June 10

Honda Jazz 1.3 AT 2009 model make in 2008
NCD 10%
Age: 32

Please advise on the excess in your quote.


call joyce at 94892977
who is joyce? :shock:


My fren...agent. Why leh?
i'll be calling her too... :oops: :P


no prob...just quote me.
ImageImage Image

taxi
2000rpm
2000rpm
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008

Re: Quote required for Honda Jazz 1.3

Postby taxi » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:41 am

nowhere wrote:Hi

Looking for comprehensive coverage quote. Insurance expiring sometime Mid June 10

Honda Jazz 1.3 AT 2009 model make in 2008
NCD 10%
Age: 32

Please advise on the excess in your quote.


have you tried directasia.com?
mines the same 1.3at 2009
but NCD 0% just met with an accident 3 weeks before renewal the quote was about $18xx,

Go give it a try directasia.com


Return to “Car Insurance Section”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests