Unanswered topics Active topics

SPARKS is back for just 1 night

For discussion on jokes, anecdotes, inspiring stories, news or anything under the sky
omfbren
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by omfbren » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:28 pm

Hi brothers & sisters, Long wait since sparks close down at takashimaya level 7 nearly 8-9years back. But now is back for just 1 night! Don't miss it if you miss those days.. Just a show of hands who is interested to join in this "Just 1 night SPARKS CANTO PARTY event"!

I be selling the presale tickets for this event but I need to have a show of hands of how many members here will be keen & interested on that day. The location will be at DXO (Esplanade Mall), total tickets on sales is only 800 as the place holds up to this limit of attendances. Please take note with the presale tickets that you purchased, you still need to que up but rest assure that it won't take long as they restrict the lmit of attendances.

I just wanna share this info as this is the event can never be missed since SPARKS Takashimaya close down. Below will be the details of the event, please kindly PM or drop me a sms if you're interested.

Date & Start Time: 12th Feb 2010 - 2245hrs
Date & End Time: 13th Feb 2010 - 0500hrs
Venue: DXO (8 Raffles Avenue Esplanade Mall)
Dress Code: Black & White
Ticket Price: $28 for presale ticket/ $32 for doorsale ticket (First 300 will have a house pour drink FOC/ Total of only 800tickets will be on sale only)
Dateline to confirm your attendance for the presale ticket: 31st of Jan 2010 / As the tickets are selling out very fast so those who confirmed will need you guys to transfer me the amount
PTC: Brennen / 96835558

DJs for the night:
- DJ Stanley (Formally From Rush)
- DJ WeiSiang
- DJ Chris (Formally From Sparks)

ivant9029
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Re: SPARKS is back for just 1 night

Post by ivant9029 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:34 pm

omfbren wrote:Hi brothers & sisters, Long wait since sparks close down at takashimaya level 7 nearly 8-9years back. But now is back for just 1 night! Don't miss it if you miss those days.. Just a show of hands who is interested to join in this "Just 1 night SPARKS CANTO PARTY event"!

I be selling the presale tickets for this event but I need to have a show of hands of how many members here will be keen & interested on that day. The location will be at DXO (Esplanade Mall), total tickets on sales is only 800 as the place holds up to this limit of attendances. Please take note with the presale tickets that you purchased, you still need to que up but rest assure that it won't take long as they restrict the lmit of attendances.

I just wanna share this info as this is the event can never be missed since SPARKS Takashimaya close down. Below will be the details of the event, please kindly PM or drop me a sms if you're interested.

Ticket Price: $28 for presale ticket/ $32 for doorsale ticket (First 300 will have a house pour drink FOC/ Total of only 800tickets will be on sale only)
Dateline to confirm your attendance for the presale ticket: 31st of Jan 2010 / As the tickets are selling out very fast so those who confirmed will need you guys to transfer me the amount

DJs for the night:
- DJ WeiSiang
I still missed the enjoyment at SPARKS Takashimaya itself...Not other location can spark it up, let alone one night!!

omfbren
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by omfbren » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:54 pm

ivant9029 wrote:
omfbren wrote:Hi brothers & sisters, Long wait since sparks close down at takashimaya level 7 nearly 8-9years back. But now is back for just 1 night! Don't miss it if you miss those days.. Just a show of hands who is interested to join in this "Just 1 night SPARKS CANTO PARTY event"!

DJs for the night:
- DJ WeiSiang
I still missed the enjoyment at SPARKS Takashimaya itself...Not other location can spark it up, let alone one night!!
Yes bro, those who used to club at SPARKS Takashimaya will miss the enjoyment including myself. That's why this event is organise to bring back the enjoyment that we used to have and which unable to find at all clubs nowadays. Can't guarantee might be the same as before but who knows it might be as fun as before! haha..

Eeleenz
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by Eeleenz » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:35 pm

i missed out Taka sparks too. coz im too small to go in. lolx.. onli get to go orchard plaza 1.. kaka..
think for other road users... dun b selfish.

omfbren
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by omfbren » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:58 pm

Eeleenz wrote:i missed out Taka sparks too. coz im too small to go in. lolx.. onli get to go orchard plaza 1.. kaka..
I went before to OP SPARKS but was way too far compare to takashimaya. Haha..

eeee78
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!

Post by eeee78 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:27 pm

Ngee Ang city lah, not Taka! :x
TCSS Emperor!
讲鸟è¯

Eeleenz
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by Eeleenz » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:42 pm

omfbren wrote:I went before to OP SPARKS but was way too far compare to takashimaya. Haha..
i nv been into Taka sparks b4. onli outside. haa.. heard my frenz say its real far too much frm OP sparks too. too bad. . . i missed Taka 484. but at least been into OP. hoho.. :D

Eeleenz
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by Eeleenz » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:43 pm

eeee78 wrote:Ngee Ang city lah, not Taka! :x
aiya, same same la.. haha... coz most of them say Taka mah. even nw i go shoppin, i dun say NAC. i'll say Taka. sounds nicer. :lol:

omfbren
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by omfbren » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:48 pm

Eeleenz wrote:
omfbren wrote:I went before to OP SPARKS but was way too far compare to takashimaya. Haha..
i nv been into Taka sparks b4. onli outside. haa.. heard my frenz say its real far too much frm OP sparks too. too bad. . . i missed Taka 484. but at least been into OP. hoho.. :D
Yea, at least you been to OP SPARKS. The motive for most ppl to go is to enjoy the techno dance music and hua hua hua! haha.. I think this event organised for most of us to go is to feel YOUNG again! LOL :P :lol:

omfbren
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by omfbren » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:49 pm

Eeleenz wrote:
eeee78 wrote:Ngee Ang city lah, not Taka! :x
aiya, same same la.. haha... coz most of them say Taka mah. even nw i go shoppin, i dun say NAC. i'll say Taka. sounds nicer. :lol:
Haha.. perhaps taka sounds much more easiler to say compare to NAC! :lol:

omfbren
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by omfbren » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:53 pm

Hi brothers & sisters, Long wait since sparks close down at takashimaya level 7 nearly 8-9years back. But now is back for just 1 night! Don't miss it if you miss those days.. Just a show of hands who is interested to join in this "Just 1 night SPARKS CANTO PARTY event"!

Dateline to confirm your attendance for the presale ticket: 3rd of Feb 2010 (Closing date for presale tickets)

DJs for the night:
- DJ WeiSiang

Listed below are some drinks promo for this event:
- Chivas (Bottle) $98++
- Vodka (Bottle) $78++
- Tiger Beer (Tower) $32++

(There might be more drinks promo but to further notice!)

1. Brennen (1pax) - Confirmed
2. David & OC (2pax) - Confirmed
3. Malcom & OC (2pax) - Confirmed
4. OKE/ Eric (1pax) - Confirmed
5. Xyros (1pax) - Confirmed
6. Munited/ Shawn (1pax) - Confirmed

omfbren
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by omfbren » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:40 pm

Updated of SPARKS Party information! Reservation for presale tickets extended till 3rd of feb 2010! :wink:

Eeleenz
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by Eeleenz » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:12 pm

omfbren wrote:
Eeleenz wrote:
Yea, at least you been to OP SPARKS. The motive for most ppl to go is to enjoy the techno dance music and hua hua hua! haha.. I think this event organised for most of us to go is to feel YOUNG again! LOL :P :lol:
ya.. those memories.. hardly forget. tat time 97 oso techno. i went there once. kind of gng back to my young dayz. :lol:
im gettin older n older. omg~!! :shock:
mayb... Taka Taka Taka. haa..

omfbren
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by omfbren » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:25 pm

Eeleenz wrote:
omfbren wrote:
Eeleenz wrote:i nv been into Taka sparks b4. onli outside. haa.. heard my frenz say its real far too much frm OP sparks too. too bad. . . i missed Taka 484. but at least been into OP. hoho.. :D
ya.. those memories.. hardly forget. tat time 97 oso techno. i went there once. kind of gng back to my young dayz. :lol:
im gettin older n older. omg~!! :shock:
mayb... Taka Taka Taka. haa..
haha. :lol: is always good to have some enjoyment memories to left behind when you're young! :wink:

Eeleenz
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by Eeleenz » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:28 pm

omfbren wrote:haha. :lol: is always good to have some enjoyment memories to left behind when you're young! :wink:
true.. but when thinkin back n lookin now, i feel OLD~!!! :?