Nah...
8%

Total votes: 354

funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

SHC Chrome Emblem

Post by funksoulbro » Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:18 am

Made of plastic...chrome in colour to suit all car colour body...pasted on the boot...similar in size and look like the "CIVIC" emblem found on EKs...wanna see how popular can this item be...pls vote.
Last edited by funksoulbro on Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage Image

discoburg
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by discoburg » Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:42 am

Yo bro you sure have a lot of idea and all of them i also want leh. How??? :wink:

Civician©
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by Civician© » Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:54 am

Me too...I also want... :D

MomoBoy
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Re: SHC chrome emblem

Post by MomoBoy » Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:39 am

That would be a good idea but the cons is that it is soo attractive that it might invite some f##Kers to come pull it out at nite n u r left w a scratch there!##$%$ Just like recently I bought a very unique n nice SIR emblem, think for more than 2 weeks on whether I should put it outside...in the end, paste it in my inteior....hehee...

ben ismail
5000rpm
5000rpm

Post by ben ismail » Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:14 pm

MomoBoy wrote:That would be a good idea but the cons is that it is soo attractive that it might invite some f##Kers to come pull it out at nite n u r left w a scratch there!##$%$ Just like recently I bought a very unique n nice SIR emblem, think for more than 2 weeks on whether I should put it outside...in the end, paste it in my inteior....hehee...
Ya bro, i agree..... 1. it may attract itchy fingers and 2. it mite attract unwanted attention to other road users.... like white ants or even wrxs or evo owners to tio.

Civician©
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by Civician© » Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:20 pm

MomoBoy wrote:That would be a good idea but the cons is that it is soo attractive that it might invite some f##Kers to come pull it out at nite n u r left w a scratch there!##$%$ Just like recently I bought a very unique n nice SIR emblem, think for more than 2 weeks on whether I should put it outside...in the end, paste it in my inteior....hehee...
Haha...so in the end, u put it inside ah...where u put it...can see from outside or not?

ek3_rs
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by ek3_rs » Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:06 pm

if i get the emblem, i will stick it at the glove compartment.... or else will invite itchy hands and jealous hands...
ImageImage

discoburg
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by discoburg » Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:15 pm

ek3_rs wrote:if i get the emblem, i will stick it at the glove compartment.... or else will invite itchy hands and jealous hands...
That is also a good idea :wink:

jesmic1829
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by jesmic1829 » Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:41 am

funksoulbro wrote:Made of plastic...chrome in colour to suit all car colour body...pasted on the boot...similar in size and look as the "CIVIC" emblem found on EKs...wanna see how popular can this item be...pls vote.
can we do an emblem with 2 pins to replace the honda logo at the boot lid so that it would not be easy to pull it out? maybe can consider a front emblem as well?

funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by funksoulbro » Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:02 am

discoburg wrote:Yo bro you sure have a lot of idea and all of them i also want leh. How??? :wink:
haha...not my idea actually...i seem to have lots of ideas but they all come from SHC members like u....so far response is positive i think...now i need someone to produce the emblem...
ImageImage Image

funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by funksoulbro » Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:05 am

these fiakers will pull out anything one...we plan to make the emblem simple and yet nice...will be using the SHC "rectangular" logo...
ImageImage Image

funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by funksoulbro » Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:07 am

ben ismail wrote:
Ya bro, i agree..... 1. it may attract itchy fingers and 2. it mite attract unwanted attention to other road users.... like white ants or even wrxs or evo owners to tio.
i dun think it will attract attention from rex or evo owners, not even TP...
ImageImage Image

funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by funksoulbro » Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:09 am

jesmic1829 wrote:
funksoulbro wrote:Made of plastic...chrome in colour to suit all car colour body...pasted on the boot...similar in size and look as the "CIVIC" emblem found on EKs...wanna see how popular can this item be...pls vote.
can we do an emblem with 2 pins to replace the honda logo at the boot lid so that it would not be easy to pull it out? maybe can consider a front emblem as well?
its not meant to be placed in the middle replacing the honda emblem...most likely we will be using double-sided tape...
ImageImage Image

deanlim
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by deanlim » Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:04 am

funksoulbro wrote:
its not meant to be placed in the middle replacing the honda emblem...most likely we will be using double-sided tape...
:wink: any initial draft of the design to show...... :wink:

dchaser
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by dchaser » Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:08 am

funksoulbro wrote:
discoburg wrote:Yo bro you sure have a lot of idea and all of them i also want leh. How??? :wink:
haha...not my idea actually...i seem to have lots of ideas but they all come from SHC members like u....so far response is positive i think...now i need someone to produce the emblem...
i know there is a small shop in IMM(beside carpark lift, forgot which floor) that make customized decal(those glass-stick-on label type.
will go ask when free.