Unanswered topics Active topics

Lousy Driving Instructor

For discussion on jokes, anecdotes, inspiring stories, news or anything under the sky
bellmare
Idling
Idling

Post by bellmare » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:46 pm

Dove...

I believe alot of us have encountered such instructors in the course of learning driving...

"See, see, you are straddling into people's lane already". "Don't follow people so closely" - the car in front of me had a field day moving and braking frequently.", "You cannot lift your left leg up from the clutch so fast!!"

Those things that u mentioned above...dun u agree that they r indeed things that u shouldnt have done...though they maybe put in a way stinging to u. Sometimes after some self reflection, u will have to accept them however they r put across to u in whatever tone...

Pte instructors may not be as kind as u think as well... my instructor "tsk" me frequently as well...

Its all part n parcel of the learning process bah... so take it easy, i'm sure along the way u will pick up the skills required to pass the test ultimately...

ivant9029
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by ivant9029 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:21 am

bellmare wrote:Dove...

I believe alot of us have encountered such instructors in the course of learning driving...

"See, see, you are straddling into people's lane already". "Don't follow people so closely" - the car in front of me had a field day moving and braking frequently.", "You cannot lift your left leg up from the clutch so fast!!"

Those things that u mentioned above...dun u agree that they r indeed things that u shouldnt have done...though they maybe put in a way stinging to u. Sometimes after some self reflection, u will have to accept them however they r put across to u in whatever tone...

Pte instructors may not be as kind as u think as well... my instructor "tsk" me frequently as well...

Its all part n parcel of the learning process bah... so take it easy, i'm sure along the way u will pick up the skills required to pass the test ultimately...
It is a learning process so the threadstarter just got to follow LAWS & RULES ..Don anyhow complaints 8) 8)

wpyeo
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!

Post by wpyeo » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:46 pm

TS gone liao due to no flavorable response from audiences. :roll:
ImageImage

blackhammer
3000rpm
3000rpm

Post by blackhammer » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:38 pm

wpyeo wrote:TS gone liao due to no flavorable response from audiences. :roll:
OMG if he is really gone just because of our response den he is still not learning or listening to more experience bros and sis here lo...

hard time for u bro

ivant9029
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by ivant9029 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:14 pm

blackhammer wrote:
wpyeo wrote:TS gone liao due to no flavorable response from audiences. :roll:
OMG if he is really gone just because of our response den he is still not learning or listening to more experience bros and sis here lo...

hard time for u bro
KIDS..... :evil: