Unanswered topics Active topics

SJN 86xx

The second home of www.cityzen.sg
Post Reply
KCatSg
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 505
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:35 am
Location: Bishan

SJN 86xx

Post by KCatSg » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:05 am

New City model I saw on the road, not sure if the owner is here.

If you are, please be careful driving on the road. You are driving too near to the car in front, aka tailgating, and changing 3 lanes at one time cutting very close to other cars. I'm quite sure that if I do a normal brake (not e-brake) on KJE, when you were behind me, you would have to pay for my bumper.

One thing I must say is that no one seems to have to jam brakes to avoid you. In that sense, I didn't get pissed off with your driving. But I worry for you, cos you leave little room for others to make mistakes. You may not make mistakes, but others may.

itsec
5000rpm
5000rpm
Posts: 270
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:10 am

Post by itsec » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:33 pm

there are tons on the road... probably he just got a new car... adrenalin rush over his brain.. :lol:

Boo
4000rpm
4000rpm
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:42 am

Post by Boo » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:49 pm

aiyo. everyday also have la. tuas even worse. with big lorries tailgating each other.

User avatar
maomao82
5000rpm
5000rpm
Posts: 178
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:10 am
Location: SengKang

Re: SJN 86xx

Post by maomao82 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:29 am

KCatSg wrote:New City model I saw on the road, not sure if the owner is here.

If you are, please be careful driving on the road. You are driving too near to the car in front, aka tailgating, and changing 3 lanes at one time cutting very close to other cars. I'm quite sure that if I do a normal brake (not e-brake) on KJE, when you were behind me, you would have to pay for my bumper.

One thing I must say is that no one seems to have to jam brakes to avoid you. In that sense, I didn't get pissed off with your driving. But I worry for you, cos you leave little room for others to make mistakes. You may not make mistakes, but others may.
if he tailgates u, should be u e-brake den he pay for yr bumper ba... in any case, u shouldnt be e-braking for wat ever f** reason unless there's a need. If not, u are as dangerous as tat owner :evil:

itsec
5000rpm
5000rpm
Posts: 270
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:10 am

Post by itsec » Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:50 am

dont e-brake.. and cause an accident... if not, honda city's overall premium will increase like other tiong tia...and it will be bear by us. :oops:

KCatSg
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 505
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:35 am
Location: Bishan

Post by KCatSg » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:57 pm

itsec wrote:dont e-brake.. and cause an accident... if not, honda city's overall premium will increase like other tiong tia...and it will be bear by us. :oops:
Hee hee, I'm driving a honda, not city. :P

User avatar
mauteh
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut
Posts: 2734
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 6:58 pm
Location: Westiers CitiZen
Contact:

Post by mauteh » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:49 pm

KCatSg wrote:
itsec wrote:dont e-brake.. and cause an accident... if not, honda city's overall premium will increase like other tiong tia...and it will be bear by us. :oops:
Hee hee, I'm driving a honda, not city. :P
we can see in ur avatar :twisted: fasttcar

Sonic77
3000rpm
3000rpm
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:15 pm

Re: SJN 86xx

Post by Sonic77 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:43 pm

KCatSg wrote:New City model I saw on the road, not sure if the owner is here.

If you are, please be careful driving on the road. You are driving too near to the car in front, aka tailgating, and changing 3 lanes at one time cutting very close to other cars. I'm quite sure that if I do a normal brake (not e-brake) on KJE, when you were behind me, you would have to pay for my bumper.

One thing I must say is that no one seems to have to jam brakes to avoid you. In that sense, I didn't get pissed off with your driving. But I worry for you, cos you leave little room for others to make mistakes. You may not make mistakes, but others may.
isit a black city?

User avatar
chityvtec
5000rpm
5000rpm
Posts: 237
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 1:29 pm
Location: West

Post by chityvtec » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:51 pm

nothing new... many such cars. Maybe friend in a hurry. Give him the way than the brake. That's better courtesy as ppl may be rushing to see girlfriend off airport or meeting future in laws! :D
Royal Blue VT Manual G4/2006

Post Reply