Unanswered topicsActive topics

New Committee Team

Home Of The CrossroadeRs
User avatar
XRD
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 617
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007

New Committee Team

Postby XRD » Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:28 pm

On behalf on the committee, we would like to thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you for the past year. It was an excellent year and we have made many new friends from all walks of life.

We have since fulfilled our commitment now and it is time to introduce new blood to the team and to steer the community forward.

I hereby would like to thank the following committee members for doing a great job. *Clap Clap*

Mawby & Roy
Zainul
Kenny
Mike
Lindt & Dikki
Tsia
Screwed
XRD

And introducing the new committee members for 2009... *Clap Clap*
Please extend your support to them.

Tsia
Screwed
Dikki
Dr Evil JJ
Lesl5
Toyshy
FlyPepper

Sis Mawby will remain as the moderator.

Cheers.
8)

M-Gang
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 387
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008

Postby M-Gang » Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:20 pm

Thanks to the old committee stepping down! Job well done for sure.

Congrats to the new committee taking over the baton! Tough act to follow, but as the Chinese saying goes... "green comes from blue, and better than blue." Go for it!

:):):)

JIN
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 619
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008

Postby JIN » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:45 pm

Yeah. Thanks to all, the old and the new!

User avatar
screwed
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 455
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007
Location: NW

Postby screwed » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:52 am

thanks all for the past support and taking effort for events and meet up.

User avatar
snowmanyee
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line
Posts: 1718
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007
Location: Snowland (a faraway place....)

Postby snowmanyee » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:06 pm

I have enjoyed my stint as a committee member and would also like to thank all for the support all these while. I hope all Crossroaders can continue to lend your support for the new committee.

Meanwhile, I will email the most updated contact list soon and do forward your contacts etc to the new committee in future. 8)

User avatar
BoLeow
5000rpm
5000rpm
Posts: 315
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008
Location: Singapore Bishan

Postby BoLeow » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:25 pm

Applause !!!!!! Excellent Jobs Done ! & Should be more exciting for the new as group growing bigger ! *bow bow bow*
Image
BoLeow 73 (Joe)

dr_evil_JJ
4000rpm
4000rpm
Posts: 125
Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2008

Postby dr_evil_JJ » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:17 pm

Hi ... All :)

Well I think that the previous Com. Has done a great job ... Thanks for the new appointment :) I will be planning the next road trip . will fill you guys up with the details soon .

Cheers All
JJ
JUST LIKE MEETING NEW PEOPLE :)

User avatar
Nal3513
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 719
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006
Location: Westsider

Postby Nal3513 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:14 am

I want to take this opportunity to congratulate the new committee members and looking forward for more activity created by you guys. Also thanks for all the support given to the previous committee members. I will support all of you and will be looking forward for more interesting outing.

By the way when is our next meet up guys ??

Cheers - NaL

User avatar
BoLeow
5000rpm
5000rpm
Posts: 315
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008
Location: Singapore Bishan

Postby BoLeow » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:21 pm

Nal3513 wrote:I want to take this opportunity to congratulate the new committee members and looking forward for more activity created by you guys. Also thanks for all the support given to the previous committee members. I will support all of you and will be looking forward for more interesting outing.

By the way when is our next meet up guys ??

Cheers - NaL


Bro, I think we dun have to worry, looking at the new committee members, I'm sure there will be more activities and interesting outings coming very very soon and on going............. hee hee.........
Image

BoLeow 73 (Joe)

User avatar
BoLeow
5000rpm
5000rpm
Posts: 315
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008
Location: Singapore Bishan

Postby BoLeow » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:06 pm

Congratulation to Thomas Long (Les 5) being appointed as Committee President !
Image

BoLeow 73 (Joe)

User avatar
screwed
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 455
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007
Location: NW

Postby screwed » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:46 am

[quote="snowmanyee"]I have enjoyed my stint as a committee member and would also like to thank all for the support all these while. I hope all Crossroaders can continue to lend your support for the new committee.

Meanwhile, I will email the most updated contact list soon and do forward your contacts etc to the new committee in future. 8)

Hi Bro kenny,
can u email me list of our member contact list. I am tasked to update the list and future outing may need to send either thru email or sms to notify members.
thanks

User avatar
snowmanyee
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line
Posts: 1718
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2007
Location: Snowland (a faraway place....)

Postby snowmanyee » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:34 pm

screwed wrote:
snowmanyee wrote:I have enjoyed my stint as a committee member and would also like to thank all for the support all these while. I hope all Crossroaders can continue to lend your support for the new committee.

Meanwhile, I will email the most updated contact list soon and do forward your contacts etc to the new committee in future. 8)

Hi Bro kenny,
can u email me list of our member contact list. I am tasked to update the list and future outing may need to send either thru email or sms to notify members.
thanks


bro, no problem. I will email you tonight. Sorry had been busy recently so lazy to reply emails.

User avatar
BoLeow
5000rpm
5000rpm
Posts: 315
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008
Location: Singapore Bishan

Postby BoLeow » Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:44 pm

snowmanyee wrote:
screwed wrote:
snowmanyee wrote:I have enjoyed my stint as a committee member and would also like to thank all for the support all these while. I hope all Crossroaders can continue to lend your support for the new committee.

Meanwhile, I will email the most updated contact list soon and do forward your contacts etc to the new committee in future. 8)

Hi Bro kenny,
can u email me list of our member contact list. I am tasked to update the list and future outing may need to send either thru email or sms to notify members.
thanks


bro, no problem. I will email you tonight. Sorry had been busy recently so lazy to reply emails.


yayaya...busy flying A380 or now joined Silk Air liao ?
Image

BoLeow 73 (Joe)

User avatar
screwed
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 455
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007
Location: NW

Postby screwed » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:40 pm

snowmanyee wrote:
screwed wrote:
snowmanyee wrote:I have enjoyed my stint as a committee member and would also like to thank all for the support all these while. I hope all Crossroaders can continue to lend your support for the new committee.

Meanwhile, I will email the most updated contact list soon and do forward your contacts etc to the new committee in future. 8)

Hi Bro kenny,
can u email me list of our member contact list. I am tasked to update the list and future outing may need to send either thru email or sms to notify members.
thanks


bro, no problem. I will email you tonight. Sorry had been busy recently so lazy to reply emails.

Thanks Bro, understood. I had not been active too. Busy with work and most of time not able to make it for meet up or activities. :oops:

Xrder
4000rpm
4000rpm
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011

Postby Xrder » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:42 am

Hi Bros ,

I am one year old here , just saw this sticky thread and realised there is a handover of committee team previously .Are the committee members and moderators still around ? just curious .


Return to “Crossroad”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest