Unanswered topicsActive topics

SHC Pit Crew Shirt (With WOW logo)

SHC official merchandise

SHC Crew Shirt

YES!
91
48%
No!
3
2%
See price first
24
13%
See design first
70
37%
See response first
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 188

User avatar
discoburg
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line
Posts: 1650
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004
Location: Wild wild west!

Postby discoburg » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:37 am

funksoulbro wrote:shc crew shirts with me now...very nice, esp the mugen logo...will pass to WOW on sunday...monday onwards can go wow Winsor hotel collect...

thanks for the support and patience guys!!
Will collect it later :lol:

User avatar
kopsie
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut
Posts: 3005
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004
Location: 浪å­
Contact:

Postby kopsie » Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:32 am

funksoulbro wrote:shc crew shirts with me now...very nice, esp the mugen logo...will pass to WOW on sunday...monday onwards can go wow Winsor hotel collect...

thanks for the support and patience guys!!


bro.. any chance of collecting on behalf of others?
ImageImage

User avatar
funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 6324
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004
Location: Tiong Bahru
Contact:

Postby funksoulbro » Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:41 am

deanlim wrote:
funksoulbro wrote:shc crew shirts with me now...very nice, esp the mugen logo...will pass to WOW on sunday...monday onwards can go wow Winsor hotel collect...

thanks for the support and patience guys!!


:roll: can collect it tomorrow boh...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


can collect liao, just passed to ivan last night...pls call WOW look for ivan or douglas to confirm...pls check your sizes b4 leaving...no extras for exchanges...thanks Dean! btw, u are the no. 1 on the list, all time greatest supporter!!! heh
ImageImage Image

User avatar
funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 6324
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004
Location: Tiong Bahru
Contact:

Postby funksoulbro » Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:45 am

kopsie wrote:
funksoulbro wrote:shc crew shirts with me now...very nice, esp the mugen logo...will pass to WOW on sunday...monday onwards can go wow Winsor hotel collect...

thanks for the support and patience guys!!


bro.. any chance of collecting on behalf of others?


can...no problem...pls ask the other party to call and inform WOW in advance if possible
ImageImage Image

User avatar
kopsie
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut
Posts: 3005
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004
Location: 浪å­
Contact:

Postby kopsie » Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:52 am

funksoulbro wrote:
kopsie wrote:
funksoulbro wrote:shc crew shirts with me now...very nice, esp the mugen logo...will pass to WOW on sunday...monday onwards can go wow Winsor hotel collect...

thanks for the support and patience guys!!


bro.. any chance of collecting on behalf of others?


can...no problem...pls ask the other party to call and inform WOW in advance if possible


oki... thanks bro... around wat time period can collect huh??
ImageImage

User avatar
funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 6324
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004
Location: Tiong Bahru
Contact:

Postby funksoulbro » Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:55 am

kopsie wrote:
funksoulbro wrote:
kopsie wrote:
funksoulbro wrote:shc crew shirts with me now...very nice, esp the mugen logo...will pass to WOW on sunday...monday onwards can go wow Winsor hotel collect...

thanks for the support and patience guys!!


bro.. any chance of collecting on behalf of others?


can...no problem...pls ask the other party to call and inform WOW in advance if possible


oki... thanks bro... around wat time period can collect huh??


pls give them a call...i think anytime today can collect liao...collection at Winsor hotel...look for Douglas
ImageImage Image

User avatar
Kent
North/Central Moderator
North/Central Moderator
Posts: 10125
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2004
Location: Wanderer HQ
Contact:

Postby Kent » Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:49 pm

funksoulbro wrote:
kopsie wrote:
funksoulbro wrote:
kopsie wrote:
funksoulbro wrote:shc crew shirts with me now...very nice, esp the mugen logo...will pass to WOW on sunday...monday onwards can go wow Winsor hotel collect...

thanks for the support and patience guys!!


bro.. any chance of collecting on behalf of others?


can...no problem...pls ask the other party to call and inform WOW in advance if possible


oki... thanks bro... around wat time period can collect huh??


pls give them a call...i think anytime today can collect liao...collection at Winsor hotel...look for Douglas
Swee!!..going down lata.. :wink:
Image
Image

User avatar
icejazz
Fit/Jazz Moderator
Fit/Jazz Moderator
Posts: 8141
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004
Location: East Side
Contact:

Postby icejazz » Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:31 pm

Yeah!! COLLECTED!!

Image

Image
Image Image
Image

User avatar
kriegs
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut
Posts: 4008
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004
Location: btw Heaven & Hell... Earth
Contact:

Postby kriegs » Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:39 pm

swee.... tks bro :D
Image
10 years of Jazz - GD1 to GE8

User avatar
icejazz
Fit/Jazz Moderator
Fit/Jazz Moderator
Posts: 8141
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004
Location: East Side
Contact:

Postby icejazz » Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:42 pm

kriegs wrote:swee.... tks bro :D


i will keep ur 10 dollars angbao for the july TREAT!!! :twisted:
Image Image

Image

User avatar
kriegs
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut
Posts: 4008
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004
Location: btw Heaven & Hell... Earth
Contact:

Postby kriegs » Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:23 pm

icejazz wrote:
kriegs wrote:swee.... tks bro :D


i will keep ur 10 dollars angbao for the july TREAT!!! :twisted:


:evil: :evil: :evil:
Image

10 years of Jazz - GD1 to GE8

User avatar
deanlim
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 2766
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004
Location: Singapore

Postby deanlim » Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:43 pm

funksoulbro wrote:can collect liao, just passed to ivan last night...pls call WOW look for ivan or douglas to confirm...pls check your sizes b4 leaving...no extras for exchanges...thanks Dean! btw, u are the no. 1 on the list, all time greatest supporter!!! heh


:shock: was surprised..... when douglas have not problem looking for my name...... "u're no. 1 on the list" :oops: :oops:
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
je.suis.sam
2000rpm
2000rpm
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005
Location: CCK, Sg
Contact:

Postby je.suis.sam » Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:31 pm

Can any one please advice the address, can't find that hotel on streetdirectory.com leh ?? :?: :?:
The Crow said: "But I was born BLACK!"
je.suis.sam => i.am.sam (in french)

User avatar
deanlim
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 2766
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004
Location: Singapore

Postby deanlim » Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:50 pm

je.suis.sam wrote:Can any one please advice the address, can't find that hotel on streetdirectory.com leh ?? :?: :?:


:roll: actually the correct hotel name is Windsor Hotel Shopping Centre..... check the link http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/singa ... erid=46795

think fsb mispelled it...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Image

Image

Image

User avatar
je.suis.sam
2000rpm
2000rpm
Posts: 30
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005
Location: CCK, Sg
Contact:

Postby je.suis.sam » Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:55 pm

Tks Bro.
The Crow said: "But I was born BLACK!"

je.suis.sam => i.am.sam (in french)


Return to “SHC Merchandise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests