Unanswered topicsActive topics

SHC Pit Crew Shirt (With WOW logo)

SHC official merchandise

SHC Crew Shirt

YES!
91
48%
No!
3
2%
See price first
24
13%
See design first
70
37%
See response first
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 188

User avatar
funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 6324
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004
Location: Tiong Bahru
Contact:

Crew Shirt Update

Postby funksoulbro » Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:34 am

Will be getting the shirts on saturday...next week onwards u guys can collect from WOW, hopefully Monday onwards, will deliver on sunday to WOW...Look for Douglas, not Ivan, Ivan is very shy...

I have 2extras for those who are still keen...last 2...both Large...$50each...those keen pls transfer amount to my posb savings account 010-33018-1. Pls sms me at 96882229 with name and nick once TT is done...

To date, only 56 of SHC crew shirts have been produced...2 of which are kept by my supplier as a reference...
ImageImage Image

User avatar
BRIDE
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 686
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004
Location: jurong
Contact:

Postby BRIDE » Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:29 pm

Civician© wrote:
BRIDE wrote:
Civician© wrote:
EK_Series wrote:
discoburg wrote:Has anyone collected their crew shirts? Me on leave today if not will pass by WOW and collect mine and the $10 ang bao. :D


keep us posted if its ready for collection.... :)


I think still cannot collect rite? FSB said details to be finalised mah.

ron u go let me noe leh i not too sure abt the place..


Ok...but I scare you not free leh... :roll:

i alway free one leh..
I feel safe in white
cos deep down inside
i'm an angel :twisted:

User avatar
BRIDE
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 686
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004
Location: jurong
Contact:

Postby BRIDE » Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:31 pm

EG6stanley wrote:
Civician© wrote:
BRIDE wrote:
Civician© wrote:
EK_Series wrote:
discoburg wrote:Has anyone collected their crew shirts? Me on leave today if not will pass by WOW and collect mine and the $10 ang bao. :D


keep us posted if its ready for collection.... :)


I think still cannot collect rite? FSB said details to be finalised mah.

ron u go let me noe leh i not too sure abt the place..


Ok...but I scare you not free leh... :roll:


Hahaaha...Ya lor... He always so busy one. Hotel Windsor.... There got one night club one...

izzit then i think i noe liao la.. :twisted:
I feel safe in white

cos deep down inside

i'm an angel :twisted:

User avatar
BRIDE
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 686
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004
Location: jurong
Contact:

Postby BRIDE » Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:33 pm

EG6stanley wrote:
discoburg wrote:
EG6stanley wrote:Wa. Still must photocopy IC ar?
If they want confirmation of your identity mah. :lol:


Den i think i better bring birth cert. :roll:

health booklet? there got night club leh bring health booklet better.. after night club go check up.. :roll:
I feel safe in white

cos deep down inside

i'm an angel :twisted:

User avatar
icejazz
Fit/Jazz Moderator
Fit/Jazz Moderator
Posts: 8141
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004
Location: East Side
Contact:

Postby icejazz » Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:17 pm

BRIDE wrote:
EG6stanley wrote:
Civician© wrote:
BRIDE wrote:
Civician© wrote:
EK_Series wrote:
discoburg wrote:Has anyone collected their crew shirts? Me on leave today if not will pass by WOW and collect mine and the $10 ang bao. :D


keep us posted if its ready for collection.... :)


I think still cannot collect rite? FSB said details to be finalised mah.

ron u go let me noe leh i not too sure abt the place..


Ok...but I scare you not free leh... :roll:


Hahaaha...Ya lor... He always so busy one. Hotel Windsor.... There got one night club one...

izzit then i think i noe liao la.. :twisted:


collect the crew shirt at 2.30pm then followed by 3pm happy hrs :twisted:
Image Image
Image

User avatar
kopsie
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut
Posts: 3005
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004
Location: 浪å­
Contact:

Postby kopsie » Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:14 am

icejazz wrote:
BRIDE wrote:
EG6stanley wrote:
Civician© wrote:
BRIDE wrote:
Civician© wrote:
EK_Series wrote:
discoburg wrote:Has anyone collected their crew shirts? Me on leave today if not will pass by WOW and collect mine and the $10 ang bao. :D


keep us posted if its ready for collection.... :)


I think still cannot collect rite? FSB said details to be finalised mah.

ron u go let me noe leh i not too sure abt the place..


Ok...but I scare you not free leh... :roll:


Hahaaha...Ya lor... He always so busy one. Hotel Windsor.... There got one night club one...

izzit then i think i noe liao la.. :twisted:


collect the crew shirt at 2.30pm then followed by 3pm happy hrs :twisted:


:lol: :lol: :lol: .. is this part of meetup ?? :twisted:
ImageImage

User avatar
BRIDE
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 686
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004
Location: jurong
Contact:

Postby BRIDE » Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:47 pm

icejazz wrote:
BRIDE wrote:
EG6stanley wrote:
Civician© wrote:
BRIDE wrote:
Civician© wrote:
EK_Series wrote:
discoburg wrote:Has anyone collected their crew shirts? Me on leave today if not will pass by WOW and collect mine and the $10 ang bao. :D


keep us posted if its ready for collection.... :)


I think still cannot collect rite? FSB said details to be finalised mah.

ron u go let me noe leh i not too sure abt the place..


Ok...but I scare you not free leh... :roll:


Hahaaha...Ya lor... He always so busy one. Hotel Windsor.... There got one night club one...

izzit then i think i noe liao la.. :twisted:


collect the crew shirt at 2.30pm then followed by 3pm happy hrs :twisted:

bro fr sat onward between the time to collect or onli on sat then can collect?
I feel safe in white

cos deep down inside

i'm an angel :twisted:

User avatar
Kent
North/Central Moderator
North/Central Moderator
Posts: 10125
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2004
Location: Wanderer HQ
Contact:

Postby Kent » Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:46 pm

any one collected?? :roll: :roll: :roll:
Image
Image

User avatar
funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 6324
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004
Location: Tiong Bahru
Contact:

Postby funksoulbro » Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:16 pm

shc crew shirts with me now...very nice, esp the mugen logo...will pass to WOW on sunday...monday onwards can go wow Winsor hotel collect...

thanks for the support and patience guys!!
ImageImage Image

User avatar
deanlim
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 2766
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004
Location: Singapore

Postby deanlim » Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:22 pm

funksoulbro wrote:shc crew shirts with me now...very nice, esp the mugen logo...will pass to WOW on sunday...monday onwards can go wow Winsor hotel collect...

thanks for the support and patience guys!!


:roll: can collect it tomorrow boh...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Kent
North/Central Moderator
North/Central Moderator
Posts: 10125
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2004
Location: Wanderer HQ
Contact:

Postby Kent » Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:10 am

deanlim wrote:
funksoulbro wrote:shc crew shirts with me now...very nice, esp the mugen logo...will pass to WOW on sunday...monday onwards can go wow Winsor hotel collect...

thanks for the support and patience guys!!


:roll: can collect it tomorrow boh...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
bro..relax lah....kekkeke FSB say starts on monday wat...kkekee :lol: :lol:
Image

Image

EG6stanley
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 20892
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004
Location: Check My Avatar

Postby EG6stanley » Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:53 pm

discoburg wrote:
EG6stanley wrote:
discoburg wrote:Just went to WOW @ Winsor hotel this morning and the crew shirts are still not there yet. Forgot that it will be there from 10th June. So tomorrow try my luck again :lol:


Wa bro, u c bey on leh...
Where got on? I pass by that building almost daily when going to customer's factories.


OIC
Image
Image
ST@NLEY(Choa Chu Kang)

EG6stanley
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 20892
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004
Location: Check My Avatar

Postby EG6stanley » Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:55 pm

funksoulbro wrote:
discoburg wrote:
Civician© wrote:I think still cannot collect rite? FSB said details to be finalised mah.
Shoul be able lah. I will go to the WOW @ Winsor and look for the Ivan. Let him copy my IC number for reference lor. :lol:


so u are the one!!!


Huh....... Wat happen???????
Image

Image

ST@NLEY(Choa Chu Kang)

EG6stanley
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 20892
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004
Location: Check My Avatar

Postby EG6stanley » Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:56 pm

funksoulbro wrote:shc crew shirts with me now...very nice, esp the mugen logo...will pass to WOW on sunday...monday onwards can go wow Winsor hotel collect...

thanks for the support and patience guys!!


its worth the wait....
Image

Image

ST@NLEY(Choa Chu Kang)

User avatar
icejazz
Fit/Jazz Moderator
Fit/Jazz Moderator
Posts: 8141
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004
Location: East Side
Contact:

Postby icejazz » Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:50 am

EG6stanley wrote:
funksoulbro wrote:shc crew shirts with me now...very nice, esp the mugen logo...will pass to WOW on sunday...monday onwards can go wow Winsor hotel collect...

thanks for the support and patience guys!!


its worth the wait....

mai tu liao!!!!! finally....
Image Image

Image


Return to “SHC Merchandise”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests