See response first
No votes

Total votes: 188

funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

SHC Pit Crew Shirt (With WOW logo)

Post by funksoulbro » Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:06 am

someone was asking me for that...if u have no idea how it looks like, its something like those Honda, Mugen, Ralliart, STI crew shirts that u see...with one or two pockets on the breast...and some logos/badges here and there

i m not sure abt the cost but wont be cheaper than polo tees...if i can get some interest, i might consider doing only "ONE RUN" of this SHC crew shirt...of cos i will get an actual sample during order-taking...

pls vote...
Last edited by funksoulbro on Sun May 25, 2008 2:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage Image

DIRT22
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Answers: 1

Post by DIRT22 » Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:25 am

That time we did a print run of Sparco style crew shirts for GarageR (the new blue/white light fabric material one, not the old bright yellow thick fabric one) I believe each shirt went for around 50-ish.....inclusive of embroidered logo, but customisation work (nicks etc) will cost you more.

If you want I can intro you to the guy who does this. He works in a gift company (printed mugs, souvenirs, commemorative clothing etc) in Bukit Merah.....
ImageImage

discoburg
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Re: SHC Crew Shirt, not polo tee

Post by discoburg » Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:15 pm

funksoulbro wrote:someone was asking me for that...if u have no idea how it looks like, its something like those Honda, Mugen, Ralliart, STI crew shirts that u see...with one or two pockets on the breast...and some logos/badges here and there

i m not sure abt the cost but wont be cheaper than polo tees...if i can get some interest, i might consider doing only "ONE RUN" of this SHC crew shirt...of cos i will get an actual sample during order-taking...

pls vote...
I want :D

EK_Series
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by EK_Series » Tue Nov 09, 2004 10:32 pm

funksoulbro wrote:someone was asking me for that...if u have no idea how it looks like, its something like those Honda, Mugen, Ralliart, STI crew shirts that u see...with one or two pockets on the breast...and some logos/badges here and there

pls vote...
will definitely go for it.

funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by funksoulbro » Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:44 am

DIRT22 wrote:That time we did a print run of Sparco style crew shirts for GarageR (the new blue/white light fabric material one, not the old bright yellow thick fabric one) I believe each shirt went for around 50-ish.....inclusive of embroidered logo, but customisation work (nicks etc) will cost you more.

If you want I can intro you to the guy who does this. He works in a gift company (printed mugs, souvenirs, commemorative clothing etc) in Bukit Merah.....
GR one? hehe...must pester jiam to sell me one liao...great bro, why not u handle this project for me ya?
ImageImage Image

funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by funksoulbro » Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:46 am

discoburg wrote:

pls vote...
I want :D
thanks for the support bro...btw, when the polo tees are ready, i will pass u a list, which will include some new orders that i took before i placed order...they will collect from u as well...
ImageImage Image

funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by funksoulbro » Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:47 am

EK_Series wrote:

pls vote...
great to see support from u bro...thanks!
ImageImage Image

discoburg
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by discoburg » Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:25 am

funksoulbro wrote:thanks for the support bro...btw, when the polo tees are ready, i will pass u a list, which will include some new orders that i took before i placed order...they will collect from u as well...
No prob bro, can't wait to receive the polo tees. Please do include me in your SHC pit/crew shirt project :wink:

HeavyD75
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by HeavyD75 » Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:25 am

I want the Crew shirt as well. When will the mass order going to be???
VTEC roars to Eternity!... Live the POWER OF DREAMS.
Gotto Love my D! Simply amazing!

desquire
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by desquire » Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:10 pm

funksoulbro wrote:
EK_Series wrote:

pls vote...
When it comes to support i doubt you'll have any problems here... maybe u can get a copy of the design and post it in here.... i sure the order will go right to at least 100 pieces... trust me... hahahah.... sekali i wrong... :wink:

DC5 インテグラTYPE-R™

DIRT22
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Answers: 1

Post by DIRT22 » Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:15 pm

funksoulbro wrote:GR one? hehe...must pester jiam to sell me one liao...great bro, why not u handle this project for me ya?
I got spare one, I sell you lah.....I bought one extra and the garage sponsered all team members with one piece loh....so I got two.....

Wah boss your arrow one time shoot very the big leh.....ha ha I go make some enquiries with my friend lah, he the one making these shirts, I see what sort of deal he can give us.....
ImageImage

funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by funksoulbro » Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:21 am

discoburg wrote:
funksoulbro wrote:thanks for the support bro...btw, when the polo tees are ready, i will pass u a list, which will include some new orders that i took before i placed order...they will collect from u as well...
No prob bro, can't wait to receive the polo tees. Please do include me in your SHC pit/crew shirt project :wink:
huh? u wanna help me collect money again?
ImageImage Image

funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by funksoulbro » Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:22 am

HeavyD75 wrote:I want the Crew shirt as well. When will the mass order going to be???
i will post another thread when it is confirmed...
ImageImage Image

funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by funksoulbro » Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:26 am

desquire wrote:
funksoulbro wrote:
EK_Series wrote: will definitely go for it.
When it comes to support i doubt you'll have any problems here... maybe u can get a copy of the design and post it in here.... i sure the order will go right to at least 100 pieces... trust me... hahahah.... sekali i wrong... :wink:
thanks for the support bro...i will post a pic of the crew shirt when it is confirmed...then i will organise a funds collection and bring the sample down for all to see, got 50 pcs order i happy liao...only those who paid up will get...no reservation as usual...
ImageImage Image

funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by funksoulbro » Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:30 am

DIRT22 wrote:
funksoulbro wrote:GR one? hehe...must pester jiam to sell me one liao...great bro, why not u handle this project for me ya?
I got spare one, I sell you lah.....I bought one extra and the garage sponsered all team members with one piece loh....so I got two.....

Wah boss your arrow one time shoot very the big leh.....ha ha I go make some enquiries with my friend lah, he the one making these shirts, I see what sort of deal he can give us.....
sell me? wat size? i very small leh...u better ask jiam first b4 u sell me, how much?...my arrow onli aim those i can trust la...pls find out more and let me know...i think the response is good so far.
ImageImage Image