West Siders Coverage Area

Exclusive corner for SHC West side members
titank
4000rpm
4000rpm

West Siders Coverage Area

Post by titank » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:39 pm

Hi All,

May I know West Sider how is the coverage area like? Is Redhill consider West or Central Area?

How can I get the SHC Decal or West Sider Decal?

Thanks a zillion!

EG6stanley
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!

Re: West Siders Coverage Area

Post by EG6stanley » Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:41 pm

titank wrote:Hi All,

May I know West Sider how is the coverage area like? Is Redhill consider West or Central Area?

Thanks a zillion!
Hi, Welcome to SHC. Actually it doesnt really matter which zonal groups to belong to bcos at the end of the day, its you who is going to be comfortable with which groups.

We have people from the EAST joining us as well. Vice versa from West to East. SHC is a big family. Members come and go. Join here and there. No restriction bro.

Likewise for the decals bro. U can choose to buy any decals from the respective I/C. I have a member who collect decals. Now his decals is enuf to form a sunshade. :lol:

Hope i have ans ur qns.... Enjoy ur stay here buddy and stalk this forum for more meetup details.

Cheers
ST@NLEY(Choa Chu Kang)

dchaser
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by dchaser » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:29 pm

Thanks a zillion!
since there is no central zone, place west of the CBD area is consider west :)
i have the decals, come look for me in cck or during meetup.

CivicR
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by CivicR » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:39 pm

Ken still going to the Neutron Cafe @ Gek Poh Ville CC? Address 1 Jurong West St 74. But let me know the timing..

titank
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by titank » Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:33 am

EG6stanley wrote:

Thanks a zillion!
Hi, Welcome to SHC. Actually it doesnt really matter which zonal groups to belong to bcos at the end of the day, its you who is going to be comfortable with which groups.

We have people from the EAST joining us as well. Vice versa from West to East. SHC is a big family. Members come and go. Join here and there. No restriction bro.

Likewise for the decals bro. U can choose to buy any decals from the respective I/C. I have a member who collect decals. Now his decals is enuf to form a sunshade. :lol:

Hope i have ans ur qns.... Enjoy ur stay here buddy and stalk this forum for more meetup details.

Cheers
Halo :o ,

May I know who are the IC which have SHC Decal, Ciivc FD Decal & West Sider Decal?

Maybe like you said can put all the decals like a sunshade.

EG6stanley
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!

Post by EG6stanley » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:28 pm

titank wrote:
EG6stanley wrote:

Thanks a zillion!

Cheers
Halo :o ,

May I know who are the IC which have SHC Decal, Ciivc FD Decal & West Sider Decal?

Maybe like you said can put all the decals like a sunshade.
SHC decal: Purchase from the admin/mod on the day when we have our monthly meetup.

WestSIDERS Decal: Year 2008 decal u can purchase from dchaser aka Ken. Year 2009 u can buy from me. But i have print yet. Pls place ur order at this link. CLICK HERE TO ORDER

FD decal: No one doing it yet. Maybe u wanna start the ball rolling? :wink:
ST@NLEY(Choa Chu Kang)

VTECian
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by VTECian » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:31 pm

Can get the SHC decals from me or any of our moderators during our SHC monthly meetup. The 2009 ORANGE SHC decal should be ready by the Feb meetup, barring any printing issues.
Image Image

CivicR
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by CivicR » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:03 am

VTECian wrote:Can get the SHC decals from me or any of our moderators during our SHC monthly meetup. The 2009 ORANGE SHC decal should be ready by the Feb meetup, barring any printing issues.
Wow the new decal is out soon.. Look forward to it.

victortoh
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line

Post by victortoh » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:14 am

i oso wan.. :P