Did you photoshop your old car inside?

I see 2 cars with the same numberplate

desquire
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by desquire » Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:59 pm

dedric08 wrote:lol....

He famous for shooting stuff with feathers one mah!!!! :lol: :lol:
his feathers wet lah cannot fly thats why... now his eyes infected with 'melamine' went blind also. really idiot man. hahahahaha! :twisted:

DC5 インテグラTYPE-R™

desquire
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by desquire » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:03 pm

XiaoNick wrote:Did you photoshop your old car inside?

bro you damn cute leh.. hahahahhaha...

you're like chicken little part II..

he bought a new car lah... thats what happen whe you collect the new car.. hahahaha.... so he parked them side by side.... show his new powerful car!!!! now i also very scared see his car...

but but but... i had a good time watching 'chicken little II'!!!!!!! :wink: :twisted: :wink:

DC5 インテグラTYPE-R™

XiaoNick
9000rpm Rev Cut
9000rpm Rev Cut

Post by XiaoNick » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:43 am

desquire wrote:

he bought a new car lah... thats what happen whe you collect the new car.. hahahaha.... so he parked them side by side.... show his new powerful car!!!! now i also very scared see his car...

but but but... i had a good time watching 'chicken little II'!!!!!!! :wink: :twisted: :wink:
Oh, i did not know you can have both cars of the same number plate. Unless he photoshop his number plate of the GTi, which looks like it.

SleepyAries
4000rpm
4000rpm

Post by SleepyAries » Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:10 pm

hmm...
i'm wondering my self also...how come 2 cars same number plate.... :roll:
and if it's photoshop doing...it's doing a very good job lor....ant see the diff at all... :wink:

VTECian
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by VTECian » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:24 am

XiaoNick wrote:
desquire wrote:

Oh, i did not know you can have both cars of the same number plate. Unless he photoshop his number plate of the GTi, which looks like it.
Technically 2 cars cannot have the same number plate. The new car has retained the old plate so the old car has been assigned a new plate. But LTA gives you a grace period to change your plate to reflect the new number. So during this interim period it is possible to have both cars having the same number plate. :wink:
Image Image

fatelmo
East Deviants Moderator
East Deviants Moderator

Post by fatelmo » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:41 pm

[quote="VTECian]Technically 2 cars cannot have the same number plate. The new car has retained the old plate so the old car has been assigned a new plate. But LTA gives you a grace period to change your plate to reflect the new number. So during this interim period it is possible to have both cars having the same number plate. :wink:[/quote]

I am sure you have alot of this chance to have 2 different car with same picture together :lol: :lol: :lol:

desquire
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by desquire » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:01 pm

yeah true. he can actually have three together if he wants to also. i have another 6.5 yrs more to go before i can change. elmo i thot u wana change also? whats the outcome?car prices down. interest rate at teh lowest too. best tiem to strike the iron. its very hot now! :wink:

DC5 インテグラTYPE-R™

fatelmo
East Deviants Moderator
East Deviants Moderator

Post by fatelmo » Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:15 am

desquire wrote:yeah true. he can actually have three together if he wants to also. i have another 6.5 yrs more to go before i can change. elmo i thot u wana change also? whats the outcome?car prices down. interest rate at teh lowest too. best tiem to strike the iron. its very hot now! :wink:
haha good try. But I think my CL7 is still here to stay for a next 2 years I guess

desquire
10 000rpm Over Rev
10 000rpm Over Rev

Post by desquire » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:25 am

me also same same lah bro. another 6.5 yrs more to go. no joke. next car maybe just buy the noraml civic or whatsoever lah. no $$$$ liao. i guess the integra will be the best for me. had a fantastic time with it up to today. no reason or whatsoever to change. but very itchy at times.

however, when i come to think of it again, i still will miss my integra so no point. i will end up regretting whatever i buy. keeping is the best policy. saves me my $ and no stress! kekekekek :twisted: :wink:

DC5 インテグラTYPE-R™

ithunk
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON

Post by ithunk » Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:19 pm

cool.....nice golf gti.....but the honda car damage really bad...but u got a golf so ya....

oscarr
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by oscarr » Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:33 pm

Very soon i'm going to bid farewell to my ES5 too. I can't bear to let it go... sob sob. My little blackie, gone thru so much with me. From East to North to central & furthest Ipoh. Went thru so much adventures with me. Never gave me any tantrum or problem.

Even fell in love with another black ES1 and got me a love life.

MY BLACKIEEE!!!! :boohoo: :cry:

Quickrazo
7000rpm VTEC ON
7000rpm VTEC ON

Post by Quickrazo » Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:20 pm

oscarr wrote:Very soon i'm going to bid farewell to my ES5 too. I can't bear to let it go... sob sob. My little blackie, gone thru so much with me. From East to North to central & furthest Ipoh. Went thru so much adventures with me. Never gave me any tantrum or problem.

so romantic..... so are you happy or sad????

sad for your blackie but excited and happy for your next car!!!!!

fatelmo
East Deviants Moderator
East Deviants Moderator

Post by fatelmo » Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:42 pm

Quickrazo wrote:
oscarr wrote:Very soon i'm going to bid farewell to my ES5 too. I can't bear to let it go... sob sob. My little blackie, gone thru so much with me. From East to North to central & furthest Ipoh. Went thru so much adventures with me. Never gave me any tantrum or problem.

so romantic..... so are you happy or sad????

sad for your blackie but excited and happy for your next car!!!!!
she order what car ???

Another ES1