Unanswered topics Active topics

For those who wanna TCSS. Do it HERE!!!

Exclusive corner for SHC West side members
User avatar
CivicR
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line
Posts: 2501
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:15 pm
Location: WestSider

Post by CivicR » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:36 pm

Maybe can arrange to have a convoy there any chill out. Ken any proposal?
Image

User avatar
replica_77
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line
Posts: 2140
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:22 am
Location: Singapore

Post by replica_77 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:46 pm

antonnius wrote:
Tutuchia wrote:
killersupra posted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:06 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone been to the Marina barrage?

Can advise which route to take and where to park ma? Thanks


Where is Marina Barrage? How to get there? :?


is located at the marina south area , where last the pub is loctead ! a good place to walk around and take picture


its a nice place
Image

City 4G --> FD2M --> GTI Mk V --> E90 325 --> FD2R

User avatar
CivicR
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line
Posts: 2501
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:15 pm
Location: WestSider

Post by CivicR » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:05 am

Any meetup tomorrow?
Image

User avatar
CivicR
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line
Posts: 2501
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:15 pm
Location: WestSider

Post by CivicR » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:07 pm

Yvonne, any chance U be coming by Bukit Gombak area, your umbrella is with me.
Image

EG6stanley
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 20892
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:37 pm
Location: Check My Avatar

Post by EG6stanley » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:20 pm

CivicR wrote:Yvonne, any chance U be coming by Bukit Gombak area, your umbrella is with me.
Help me collect the payment. Tks...
Image
Image
ST@NLEY(Choa Chu Kang)

User avatar
CivicR
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line
Posts: 2501
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:15 pm
Location: WestSider

Post by CivicR » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:05 pm

EG6stanley wrote:
CivicR wrote:Yvonne, any chance U be coming by Bukit Gombak area, your umbrella is with me.
Help me collect the payment. Tks...


Yes Sir
Image

User avatar
sshheena
4000rpm
4000rpm
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:29 am
Location: SG.West

Post by sshheena » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:39 pm

ever since so long the west sider tcss le uh .. :(

User avatar
CivicR
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line
Posts: 2501
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:15 pm
Location: WestSider

Post by CivicR » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:26 am

All the boss are busy so nothing to update. Oh for those who like cold desert to go Yew Tee Point to try out.. Our Dchaser is operating a business there similar to those Taiwan Ice..
Last edited by CivicR on Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
Han777
4000rpm
4000rpm
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:42 pm
Location: West

Post by Han777 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:50 am

Discount?!! :twisted: :twisted: lol jk
Fast Driver Bang Their Front N Slow Driver Kana Bang By Who??
So Which Group Does You Belong To??
:twisted:

User avatar
CivicR
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line
Posts: 2501
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:15 pm
Location: WestSider

Post by CivicR » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:33 pm

Han777 wrote:Discount?!! :twisted: :twisted: lol jk


Not sure its selling $3-$5 depending on the flavour & topping.. Maybe can give extra topping. Correct Ken !! :lol:

Btw lewis is arranging a meetup at West Coast Mac, those who are free can popby. Look out for a OPC- FD1 With West Sider Stickers.
Image

User avatar
dchaser
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 3079
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:46 pm
Location: WestSIDER
Contact:

Post by dchaser » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:35 pm

CivicR wrote:All the boss are busy so nothing to update. Oh for those who like cold desert to go Yew Tee Point to try out.. Our Dchaser is operating a business there similar to those Taiwan Ice..

not similar lah... it is taiwan snow ice... :lol:
Image

User avatar
dchaser
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 3079
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 10:46 pm
Location: WestSIDER
Contact:

Post by dchaser » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:35 pm

CivicR wrote:
Han777 wrote:Discount?!! :twisted: :twisted: lol jk


Not sure its selling $3-$5 depending on the flavour & topping.. Maybe can give extra topping. Correct Ken !! :lol:

Btw lewis is arranging a meetup at West Coast Mac, those who are free can popby. Look out for a OPC- FD1 With West Sider Stickers.

correct 8)
Image

User avatar
CivicR
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line
Posts: 2501
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:15 pm
Location: WestSider

Post by CivicR » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:53 am

dchaser wrote:
CivicR wrote:All the boss are busy so nothing to update. Oh for those who like cold desert to go Yew Tee Point to try out.. Our Dchaser is operating a business there similar to those Taiwan Ice..

not similar lah... it is taiwan snow ice... :lol:


My bad.. Boss Ken..
Image

User avatar
CivicR
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line
Posts: 2501
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:15 pm
Location: WestSider

Post by CivicR » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:24 pm

New SHC Decal Out and be available on Sale during the Mass Meetup. :wink:
Image

User avatar
funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 6320
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:08 pm
Location: Tiong Bahru
Contact:

Post by funksoulbro » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:21 pm

hope to see u guys!
ImageImage Image

Post Reply