Unanswered topics Active topics

For those who wanna TCSS. Do it HERE!!!

Exclusive corner for SHC West side members
EG6stanley
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 20892
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:37 pm
Location: Check My Avatar

Post by EG6stanley » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:46 am

sleesey wrote:Halo everybody noobie here 8) 8) 8)
8)
Image
Image
ST@NLEY(Choa Chu Kang)

User avatar
sleesey
3000rpm
3000rpm
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:58 pm
Location: Singapore,Jurong West

Post by sleesey » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:37 pm

Wah too busy ah until i 4get to collect my polo t...hope it still haven't rot yet :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bro funksoulbro will cal u to collect d polo t latest by dis weekend 8) 8) 8)

User avatar
replica_77
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line
Posts: 2140
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:22 am
Location: Singapore

Post by replica_77 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:22 am

sunset73 wrote:Hi Guys, I am new to this forum.. I need some advice here.. I am currently thinking of which car to buy: the Civic Euro R or S2000 Type-S?


the new JDM 2.0 litre STi rated at 320 bhp?? :twisted:
Image

City 4G --> FD2M --> GTI Mk V --> E90 325 --> FD2R

User avatar
funksoulbro
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Posts: 6320
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:08 pm
Location: Tiong Bahru
Contact:

Post by funksoulbro » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:47 pm

sleesey wrote:Wah too busy ah until i 4get to collect my polo t...hope it still haven't rot yet :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bro funksoulbro will cal u to collect d polo t latest by dis weekend 8) 8) 8)


tks bro!
ImageImage Image

hd
5000rpm
5000rpm
Posts: 194
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:29 pm
Location: jurong
Contact:

Post by hd » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:43 pm

EG6stanley wrote:
sunset73 wrote:Hi Guys, I am new to this forum.. I need some advice here.. I am currently thinking of which car to buy: the Civic Euro R or S2000 Type-S?
Welcome to SHC.... As long it a Honda, u wun regret la... I am getting S2k. Still make plans...
S2000 :drool: love tat car.faster get it grandmaster so i can sit! :lol:
Image

EG6stanley
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 20892
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:37 pm
Location: Check My Avatar

Post by EG6stanley » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:46 pm

hd wrote:
EG6stanley wrote:
sunset73 wrote:Hi Guys, I am new to this forum.. I need some advice here.. I am currently thinking of which car to buy: the Civic Euro R or S2000 Type-S?
Welcome to SHC.... As long it a Honda, u wun regret la... I am getting S2k. Still make plans...
S2000 :drool: love tat car.faster get it grandmaster so i can sit! :lol:
wa... long time no see u liao leh...
Image
Image
ST@NLEY(Choa Chu Kang)

User avatar
killersupra
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 18450
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:36 am
Location: Where the sun rise

Post by killersupra » Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:03 am

sunset73 wrote:Hi Guys, I am new to this forum.. I need some advice here.. I am currently thinking of which car to buy: the Civic Euro R or S2000 Type-S?


If u dun need to ferry passengers, S2000 will be good :D
C-Rex Revival
Image

EG6stanley
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 20892
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:37 pm
Location: Check My Avatar

Post by EG6stanley » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:21 pm

killersupra wrote:
sunset73 wrote:Hi Guys, I am new to this forum.. I need some advice here.. I am currently thinking of which car to buy: the Civic Euro R or S2000 Type-S?


If u dun need to ferry passengers, S2000 will be good :D
AGREE...
Image
Image
ST@NLEY(Choa Chu Kang)

User avatar
killersupra
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 18450
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:36 am
Location: Where the sun rise

Post by killersupra » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:18 pm

EG6stanley wrote:
killersupra wrote:
sunset73 wrote:Hi Guys, I am new to this forum.. I need some advice here.. I am currently thinking of which car to buy: the Civic Euro R or S2000 Type-S?


If u dun need to ferry passengers, S2000 will be good :D
AGREE...


Bro u also getting S2000 rite :D

Must post some nice pic of your roadster here for us to admire k :D
C-Rex Revival
Image

EG6stanley
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 20892
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:37 pm
Location: Check My Avatar

Post by EG6stanley » Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:12 pm

killersupra wrote:
EG6stanley wrote:
killersupra wrote:
sunset73 wrote:Hi Guys, I am new to this forum.. I need some advice here.. I am currently thinking of which car to buy: the Civic Euro R or S2000 Type-S?


If u dun need to ferry passengers, S2000 will be good :D
AGREE...


Bro u also getting S2000 rite :D

Must post some nice pic of your roadster here for us to admire k :D
Sure. IF i get la.... :wink:
Image
Image
ST@NLEY(Choa Chu Kang)

User avatar
CivicR
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line
Posts: 2501
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:15 pm
Location: WestSider

Post by CivicR » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:50 am

Tonight got meetup boh?
Image

EG6stanley
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 20892
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:37 pm
Location: Check My Avatar

Post by EG6stanley » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:41 am

CivicR wrote:Tonight got meetup boh?
I at work place leh... Wea u guys heading to?
Image
Image
ST@NLEY(Choa Chu Kang)

User avatar
BlackCity
6000rpm VTEC ON
6000rpm VTEC ON
Posts: 364
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:17 pm
Location: North, SG

Post by BlackCity » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:02 pm

meetup as usual....same place WCM..... :D
ImageImage

User avatar
CivicR
8000rpm Red Line
8000rpm Red Line
Posts: 2501
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:15 pm
Location: WestSider

Post by CivicR » Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:29 pm

EG6stanley wrote:
CivicR wrote:Tonight got meetup boh?
I at work place leh... Wea u guys heading to?


Not sure must check with the rest, whom ever going WCM tonight.
Image

User avatar
killersupra
SHC Die Hard!!!
SHC Die Hard!!!
Posts: 18450
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:36 am
Location: Where the sun rise

Post by killersupra » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:29 pm

Happy Halloween everyone :D
C-Rex Revival
Image

Post Reply